Jump to content


Verbesserungsvorschlag!

Eng & Ger

  • Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

brezel85 #1 Posted 05 October 2017 - 02:37 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 48204 battles
  • 5
  • [PHASE] PHASE
  • Member since:
    05-20-2013

Dear WG team, I would have 2 suggestions for improvement. 1. to be able to set up the training of each crew member seperately. For example: Amx 12t, commander and gunmen are mine because of female with 2 complete perks, and the driver would have to be re-learned (I know the most inexperienced most ep gets), but you could get the crew on a same level in much shorter Time, and the rest would be overwritten as the conversion EP of the other two !!! Crewmember - Right click - Individual Schnellausbildung !!! 2. I noticed a few moves, just in the Tier VIII area the tanks with improved MM and standard MM on Tier VIII drive and these with improved MM the team in Tier X nix nützen Could not there be a blockade of the game start, as well as it was now, which one can go with stage VIII & IX in one train?

 

Sehr geehrtes WG-Team,
ich hätte 2 Verbesserungsvorschläge vorzulegen .
1. Schnellausbildung jedes Crewmitgliedes seperat einstellen zu können . Bsp: Amx 12t , Kommandant und Richtschütze sind meinet wegen weiblich mit 2 kompletten Perks , und der Fahrer müsste neu gelernt werden ( ich weiß das der unerfahrenste die meiste Ep bekommt ) , so könnte man aber die Crew auf ein selbes Level in sehr viel kürzerer Zeit bekommen , und der Rest würde als Umwandlungs-EP der beiden anderen überschrieben werden !!!
Crewmitglied - Rechtsklick - Individuelle Schnellausbildung !!!
2. Es sind mir noch einige Züge aufgefallen , grade im Tier VIII Bereich das Tanks mit verbessertem MM und Standart MM auf Tier VIII fahren und diese mit verbessertem MM dem Team im Tier X nix nützen :( !!!
Könnte man da nicht auch eine Blockade des spielstartes einbringen , sowie es jetzt gemacht wurde , das man mit stufe VIII & IX in einem zug fahren kann ???

 

 



jabster #2 Posted 05 October 2017 - 02:40 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 12516 battles
  • 21,597
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    12-30-2010

View Postbrezel85, on 05 October 2017 - 01:37 PM, said:

Dear WG team, I would have 2 suggestions for improvement. 1. to be able to set up the training of each crew member seperately. For example: Amx 12t, commander and gunmen are mine because of female with 2 complete perks, and the driver would have to be re-learned (I know the most inexperienced most ep gets), but you could get the crew on a same level in much shorter Time, and the rest would be overwritten as the conversion EP of the other two !!! Crewmember - Right click - Individual Schnellausbildung !!! 2. I noticed a few moves, just in the Tier VIII area the tanks with improved MM and standard MM on Tier VIII drive and these with improved MM the team in Tier X nix nützen Could not there be a blockade of the game start, as well as it was now, which one can go with stage VIII & IX in one train?

 

Sehr geehrtes WG-Team,
ich hätte 2 Verbesserungsvorschläge vorzulegen .
1. Schnellausbildung jedes Crewmitgliedes seperat einstellen zu können . Bsp: Amx 12t , Kommandant und Richtschütze sind meinet wegen weiblich mit 2 kompletten Perks , und der Fahrer müsste neu gelernt werden ( ich weiß das der unerfahrenste die meiste Ep bekommt ) , so könnte man aber die Crew auf ein selbes Level in sehr viel kürzerer Zeit bekommen , und der Rest würde als Umwandlungs-EP der beiden anderen überschrieben werden !!!
Crewmitglied - Rechtsklick - Individuelle Schnellausbildung !!!
2. Es sind mir noch einige Züge aufgefallen , grade im Tier VIII Bereich das Tanks mit verbessertem MM und Standart MM auf Tier VIII fahren und diese mit verbessertem MM dem Team im Tier X nix nützen :( !!!
Könnte man da nicht auch eine Blockade des spielstartes einbringen , sowie es jetzt gemacht wurde , das man mit stufe VIII & IX in einem zug fahren kann ???

 

 

 

Your German may be good but your English not so much.

brezel85 #3 Posted 05 October 2017 - 02:44 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 48204 battles
  • 5
  • [PHASE] PHASE
  • Member since:
    05-20-2013
I used a translater !!! :/ 

Ze_HOFF_fverhoef #4 Posted 05 October 2017 - 02:49 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 14840 battles
  • 3,092
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    03-18-2012

View Postbrezel85, on 05 October 2017 - 01:44 PM, said:

I used a translater !!! :/ 

 

I'm afraid that I didn't understand much from the English part.... gonna try my German now :unsure:

Browarszky #5 Posted 05 October 2017 - 02:50 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 14901 battles
  • 2,742
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L
  • Member since:
    12-03-2013

View Postbrezel85, on 05 October 2017 - 01:44 PM, said:

I used a translater !!! :/ 

 

Google übersetzer was it, by any chance?

jabster #6 Posted 05 October 2017 - 02:51 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 12516 battles
  • 21,597
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    12-30-2010

View PostZe_HOFF_fverhoef, on 05 October 2017 - 01:49 PM, said:

 

I'm afraid that I didn't understand much from the English part.... gonna try my German now :unsure:

 

Well most of my German comes for certain videos I used to watch when I was much younger.

Moppedhupe #7 Posted 05 October 2017 - 02:52 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 28660 battles
  • 1,715
  • [VAD3R] VAD3R
  • Member since:
    03-20-2013

Even as a native german speaking person, i had to read his text more than once.

Still not sure if his post makes any sense.

 

@OP, es gibt auch einen Deutschen Forenteil ;)



Browarszky #8 Posted 05 October 2017 - 02:56 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 14901 battles
  • 2,742
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L
  • Member since:
    12-03-2013

View Postjabster, on 05 October 2017 - 01:51 PM, said:

 

Well most of my German comes for certain videos I used to watch when I was much younger.

 

I hesitate to ask what sort of videos those were.

K_A #9 Posted 05 October 2017 - 03:01 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 13566 battles
  • 4,656
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    04-18-2013
If I understand correctly, he'd like an option where the entire crew xp earned would all go to one member instead of everyone getting their share.. But that just wouldn't be fair for the rest of them, now would it! Loader doing all the hard work of loading and then the bleeding radio operator who spent half the battle incapacitated gets all his hard earned xp.. :ohmy:

qpranger #10 Posted 05 October 2017 - 03:02 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 30682 battles
  • 5,061
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-25-2013

View PostBrowarszky, on 05 October 2017 - 03:56 PM, said:

 

I hesitate to ask what sort of videos those were.

 

Educational videos, I am sure.

Browarszky #11 Posted 05 October 2017 - 03:03 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 14901 battles
  • 2,742
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L
  • Member since:
    12-03-2013

View PostK_A, on 05 October 2017 - 02:01 PM, said:

If I understand correctly, he'd like an option where the entire crew xp earned would all go to one member instead of everyone getting their share.. But that just wouldn't be fair for the rest of them, now would it! Loader doing all the hard work of loading and then the bleeding radio operator who spent half the battle incapacitated gets all his hard earned xp.. :ohmy:

 

I think you got the gist of it.

Jigabachi #12 Posted 05 October 2017 - 03:06 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17726 battles
  • 17,597
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011

View Postjabster, on 05 October 2017 - 02:40 PM, said:

Your German may be good

No. It isn't. Not at all. That's some horribly bad German. And that's the reason why google translate coughed out gibberish.

 

@ OP: Es gibt auch ein DEUTSCHES FORUM. Versuch es da nochmal...


Edited by Jigabachi, 05 October 2017 - 03:07 PM.


Uebergewicht #13 Posted 05 October 2017 - 03:10 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 11702 battles
  • 1,035
  • [ATD] ATD
  • Member since:
    11-15-2015
Hes also saying that pref. MM tanks should not be able to platoon with regular MM tanks to prevent fail platoons; the example given is an IS-6 in a tier 10 match.

jabster #14 Posted 05 October 2017 - 03:17 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 12516 battles
  • 21,597
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    12-30-2010

View PostBrowarszky, on 05 October 2017 - 01:56 PM, said:

 

I hesitate to ask what sort of videos those were.

 

Well, as I remember all the men had moustaches and all the women only seemed to know two words.

Uebergewicht #15 Posted 05 October 2017 - 03:25 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 11702 battles
  • 1,035
  • [ATD] ATD
  • Member since:
    11-15-2015

View Postjabster, on 05 October 2017 - 03:17 PM, said:

 

Well, as I remember all the men had moustaches and all the women only seemed to know two words.

 



malachi6 #16 Posted 05 October 2017 - 03:26 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 48570 battles
  • 3,081
  • Member since:
    04-14-2011
I think this would be fair on British meds and heavies.  Where the radio operator acts as additional spaced armour. :sceptic:

Browarszky #17 Posted 05 October 2017 - 03:33 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 14901 battles
  • 2,742
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L
  • Member since:
    12-03-2013

View Postjabster, on 05 October 2017 - 02:17 PM, said:

 

Well, as I remember all the men had moustaches and all the women only seemed to know two words.

 

View PostUebergewicht, on 05 October 2017 - 02:25 PM, said:

 

 

Good be both, depending on what those 'two words' were.

jabster #18 Posted 05 October 2017 - 03:39 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 12516 battles
  • 21,597
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    12-30-2010

View PostBrowarszky, on 05 October 2017 - 02:33 PM, said:

 

 

Good be both, depending on what those 'two words' were.

 

But Max Mosley doesn’t have a moustache?

Phobos4321 #19 Posted 05 October 2017 - 03:50 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 42794 battles
  • 7,785
  • Member since:
    09-27-2011
perhaps he leand his fake one the that red haired prince ?




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users