Jump to content


"This is the new sheep!" or warning of new kinds of lame

fraud lazy butthands

  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Tomotorqemada #1 Posted 05 October 2017 - 05:25 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 16321 battles
  • 414
  • Member since:
    03-21-2017

Now, some new impressions of the new tricks of the bloody WOT client. Formerly it used to do a funny tricky thing - in the middle of the battle you just freeze, disconnect and be happy. Then you reconect, and you are lucky if you still have some HP to finish the round or at least to die usefully. It especially liked to happen whilst you had a buff, that you had bought for gold, that you have in turn paid WG money for. Of course, no paybacks or compensations or whatsoever - i mean, what, responsibility for the sold product? Thats ridiculous and outdated since 15 yrs. But now the Mr.Butthands has apparently invented a new breed of dumb - now just to make sure that you do NOT finish your round, it does just doesnot let you back in, writing this BS on the picture like "out of gas, come back in summer".

Of course I'm not allowed to complain or name someone or so - but at least I can leave this sad word of warning to ye fellow tankers: dont be hasty in buying buffs for money. It might turn out very tricky and unexpectedly expensive.

 

PS another hint (of course found out meself, who would give a sheet about telling me!) - the ones using RJ45 cable, disable other (e.g. wifi) connections, as WOT client is apparently uncapable of distinguishing.

Good luck and less sadness all of ye

Attached Files

  • Attached File   shot_673.jpg   523.48K


BravelyRanAway #2 Posted 05 October 2017 - 05:39 PM

    General

  • Beta Tester
  • 22575 battles
  • 9,336
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    12-29-2010

View PostTomotorqemada, on 05 October 2017 - 04:25 PM, said:

now just to make sure that you do NOT finish your round, it does just doesnot let you back in, writing this BS on the picture like "out of gas, come back in summer".

That happens when the server goes down.......it's not just picking on you.:rolleyes:



Jigabachi #3 Posted 05 October 2017 - 05:43 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17923 battles
  • 19,041
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011
I only get those disconnects when I'm about to lose. And after I login again, I don't have to pay for repair and resupply, so I can even play all my tX tanks without losing money.
So you must really be doing something very very wrong...

Edited by Jigabachi, 05 October 2017 - 05:47 PM.


Tomotorqemada #4 Posted 05 October 2017 - 05:43 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 16321 battles
  • 414
  • Member since:
    03-21-2017

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 05 October 2017 - 05:39 PM, said:

That happens when the server goes down.......it's not just picking on you.:rolleyes:

 

Thats the sad thing, mate. I'd like to be the only victim, if others have it ok. Then i'd need just to change my laptop. And this way i need to change WG, and thats a bit more difficult((

Tomotorqemada #5 Posted 05 October 2017 - 05:45 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 16321 battles
  • 414
  • Member since:
    03-21-2017

View PostJigabachi, on 05 October 2017 - 05:43 PM, said:

I only get those disconnects when I'm about to lose. And after I login again, I don't have to pay for repair and resupply, so I can even play all my tX tanks without losing money.
So you must virally be doing something very very wrong...

 

who cares for repair, this is pixel money. I mean buffs and real money that goes to expense

Jigabachi #6 Posted 05 October 2017 - 05:48 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17923 battles
  • 19,041
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011

View PostTomotorqemada, on 05 October 2017 - 05:45 PM, said:

who cares for repair, this is pixel money. I mean buffs and real money that goes to expense

When did you buy your last Fort Knox pack?

That might be the reason for your misfortune...



Homer_J #7 Posted 05 October 2017 - 05:52 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 28767 battles
  • 30,039
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostTomotorqemada, on 05 October 2017 - 05:25 PM, said:

Now, some new impressions of the new tricks of the bloody WOT client. Formerly it used to do a funny tricky thing - in the middle of the battle you just freeze, disconnect and be happy. Then you reconect, 

That's your internet resynching.

 

Quote

PS another hint (of course found out meself, who would give a sheet about telling me!) - the ones using RJ45 cable, disable other (e.g. wifi) connections, as WOT client is apparently uncapable of distinguishing.

That's a Windows issue.  We find our laptops still use wifi even when they are docked which causes all sorts of problems.



Tomotorqemada #8 Posted 05 October 2017 - 06:01 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 16321 battles
  • 414
  • Member since:
    03-21-2017

View PostHomer_J, on 05 October 2017 - 05:52 PM, said:

That's your internet resynching.

 

Quote

PS another hint (of course found out meself, who would give a sheet about telling me!) - the ones using RJ45 cable, disable other (e.g. wifi) connections, as WOT client is apparently uncapable of distinguishing.

That's a Windows issue.  We find our laptops still use wifi even when they are docked which causes all sorts of problems.

 

sorry, internet re- what? happens nowhere else, including such monstrous games as E:TW; i have a couple of meters of the copper which goes then straight into fiberconnection. Does that need to sync so often, so bad that it disconnects, and so sadly correlated with ingame buffs? I mean - Swiss internet is indeed one piece of aerse, its quite a new concept for Switzerland - internet, but even here it cant be so bad. Im doin speedtests, stability checks etc quite often, sure everytime the game does such tricks. At the end of the day, if an internet-workin program cant survive the internet sync - it gets totally clear who's hands grow not out of the shoulders.
Thank u for the infos anyway

Homer_J #9 Posted 05 October 2017 - 06:11 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 28767 battles
  • 30,039
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostTomotorqemada, on 05 October 2017 - 06:01 PM, said:

 

sorry, internet re- what? happens nowhere else, including such monstrous games as E:TW; i have a couple of meters of the copper which goes then straight into fiberconnection. Does that need to sync so often, 

 

Could do.  I had that kind of issue with what sounds like the same problem with my connection.  It was faulty equipment in the box where it goes from copper to fibre.

 

WoT does not cope well with the drops, other apps/games may do better.  It depends on how they are set up.







Also tagged with fraud, lazy, butthands

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users