Another useless topic on tanks :D

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Tinom5 #1 Posted 06 October 2017 - 08:21 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 9651 battles
  • [STAR-] STAR-

Idk this might be a rant well only time will tell. But heres an interesting thing i noticed since i started playing the hellcat (again) i noticed i had quite alot of fun in it more than in any tank so far. Like i do alt of damage in it and i feel capable of carrying a game or two in it ( provided im tp tier ). NOT saying im good im not at all. Actually im bellow avrage. The idea was that i wanted a break from tier 8 and so far im having a blast. Sure i meet tier 8s but its not nearly as much when i meet tier 10s in the M4 rev. Like its soo broken the tier 8 meta so to speak i actaully consider selling it and the is-3. Another fun tank i like at tier 8 is the sherman easy 8. Call me a red noob or whatever but i want to point out how fun low tiers are nad kinda give tips to players  who are mad from the recent shenanigans from WG and want to take a break without actually leaving the game.

P.S. sorry for the awfull english :D

Joggaman #2 Posted 06 October 2017 - 09:00 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 23088 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

I feel the same love for my Jackson. 

But I like it best when not top tier. Not much is expected from you, but Jackson has great carry potential, even when bottom tier. 

Glad you found your happy place! GL & HF 

Jogga 

Edited by Joggaman, 06 October 2017 - 09:01 AM.

K_A #3 Posted 06 October 2017 - 09:16 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 13588 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Nice thing about tanks is you have a really wide selection of tier 4-7 tanks that anyone can play as much as they want and you'll be hard pressed to find anyone who will complain about it :) It's only the very high tiers where the general consensus is that new, inexperienced people should avoid them at the start, and the very low tiers that the more experienced people should avoid, but there's a lot of meat in between there that's free to play for anyone at their leisure :great:

jack_timber #4 Posted 06 October 2017 - 09:17 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 32507 battles

Some one who's having fun. Now there's a rarity and I thought it was only me.

You enjoy whatever tank you want as long as you enjoy playing.

anonym_sfDyoWv7xpoS #5 Posted 06 October 2017 - 09:21 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 0 battles
I have the same thing with the Marder38T.  at the timer it was just another tank on the way to the Borsig, and I did okay in it, but did not truly understand what it could really do.  Now in the last few months I play this thing like crazy and love every game (almost).  The thing is a beast and a couple of days ago (with the new nerf) annihilated an O-1 from full health on Fishermans bay -what can be better than that:)

Joggaman #6 Posted 06 October 2017 - 09:21 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 23088 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postjack_timber, on 06 October 2017 - 10:17 AM, said:

Some one who's having fun. Now there's a rarity and I thought it was only me.

You enjoy whatever tank you want as long as you enjoy playing.

Out of +1s already:(

Have a :great: instead. 

BravelyRanAway #7 Posted 06 October 2017 - 09:22 AM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22408 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostJoggaman, on 06 October 2017 - 08:00 AM, said:

I feel the same love for my Jackson. 

But I like it best when not top tier. Not much is expected from you, but Jackson has great carry potential, even when bottom tier. 

Glad you found your happy place! GL & HF 

Jogga 

T40.....Wolverine.....Jackson............three tanks that can cause a lot of pain to the enemy.:playing: 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users