25/2 should be the tier 6, and the hellcat the tier 7

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

KillingJoker #1 Posted 08 October 2017 - 12:07 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 33316 battles
  • [-EXC-] -EXC-

The downgrade is so evident, that i wonder why WG doesnt move the Hellcat one tier up, and drop the T25/2 to tier 6.

You have no mobility, no DPM, the gun is mediocre for a tier 7 TD, because you have a medicore penetration and a mediocre alpha damage

the tank hull and turret traverse is horrible not allowing you to react to some situations.

So, the tank is so bad in every aspect, that its basicly asking me to play in a very passive TD playstyle but with a mediocre 90mm gun that barely

can penetrate any tier 8 frontal....

Its useless  its a pile of S**** there is no other way of describe this tank.... i would ratter play the hellcat even with tier 6 aspects (armor and hit points9 at tier 7 than play this pile of ***** that doesnt let me relocate, doesnt let me penetrate most of the tanks i see in games.

People say the Jgpanzer and probably the french ARL V39 as one of the worst Td's in the game...

a admit they are bad, they have some really bad asets, but still at very least, they have guns that on their tier they can display good results in the hands of a good player, they cna be played passively and they will will archieve at least some results...

while about the T25/2 is completely UNPLAYABLE; there is any style of play i can be effective with it...

If i try to play agressive using ridge lines, the is slow, it wont allot me to relocate or get tthere first, the armor is stupidly upgraded from the hellcat, because having 13mm or 100mm at tier 7 is IRRELEVANT... everyone will penetrate the front of the hull... the turret ius cheese anyway...

and the gun isnt any noticeble upgrade from the hellcat, even worse, because your playing a tier up, and from tier 6 to 7, 10mm is not an upgrade, but actually a downgrade, you will more problems penetrating a tier 7 or 8 with the T25/2 gun. than a hellcat in tier 6 or 7... 

A COMPLETE RUBISH, of a vehicle... doesnt have any good feature, nothing to play with, i should free exp this type pile of ****

AvengerOrion #2 Posted 08 October 2017 - 12:14 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 25941 battles
Spoiler

https://tanks.gg/com.../hellcat?t=t252

You played 3 whole games with the T25/2, man you are in for a treat when you get to tier 8. :popcorn:

Better free xp that one too, oh and the tier 9 of course.:trollface:

Edited by AvengerOrion, 08 October 2017 - 12:20 PM.

KillingJoker #3 Posted 08 October 2017 - 12:37 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 33316 battles
  • [-EXC-] -EXC-

View PostAvengerOrion, on 08 October 2017 - 12:14 PM, said:

Spoiler

https://tanks.gg/com.../hellcat?t=t252

You played 3 whole games with the T25/2, man you are in for a treat when you get to tier 8. :popcorn:

Better free xp that one too, oh and the tier 9 of course.:trollface:

the fact the hellcat have 22 horse power per tone vs 15 makes all the difference...

plus the hellcat have one of the best camoratings in the game... and at tier 6, its gun is very powerfull...

while the T25/2 is good for what? for what tell me?

You cant play close to the enemy, because you wont have agility or mobility to have results, your lack of armor combined with mediocre mobility

will make you a very easy target for medium/heavy  tanks at close range.

At long ranjge, the mediocre gun penetration and alpha will make your tank good gun handlings useless... 

Its like having a superpershing but 100 mm of armor, can you imagine that? a slow tank like the super pershing but no armor.... 

thats the T25/2,  it might be that some people in this game is having good results with this tank, but whatever the way they play, im pretty sure they would have better

results playing like that in a more faster tank or in a tank with better gun or armor... 

because this is an overal bad tank.... bad in mostly everything. 

TsundereWaffle #4 Posted 08 October 2017 - 12:42 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 27138 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD

View PostKillingJoker, on 08 October 2017 - 01:37 PM, said:

plus the hellcat have one of the best camoratings in the game... and at tier 6, its gun is very powerfull...

There are 37 tanks with better camo rating

AvengerOrion #5 Posted 08 October 2017 - 12:51 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 25941 battles

View PostKillingJoker, on 08 October 2017 - 12:37 PM, said:

the fact the hellcat have 22 horse power per tone vs 15 makes all the difference...

while the T25/2 is good for what? for what tell me?

You cant play close to the enemy, because you wont have agility or mobility to have results, your lack of armor combined with mediocre mobility

will make you a very easy target for medium/heavy  tanks at close range.

At long ranjge, the mediocre gun penetration and alpha will make your tank good gun handlings useless... 

Its like having a superpershing but 100 mm of armor, can you imagine that? a slow tank like the super pershing but no armor.... 

thats the T25/2,  it might be that some people in this game is having good results with this tank, but whatever the way they play, im pretty sure they would have better

results playing like that in a more faster tank or in a tank with better gun or armor... 

because this is an overal bad tank.... bad in mostly everything. 

I have bad news for you, both speed and camo rating are not really going up after tier 6.

T25/2 is your introduction to high tier US turreted TDs. Better get used to it.

https://tanks.gg/com...prot~t30~t110e3

Edited by AvengerOrion, 08 October 2017 - 12:57 PM.

FluffyRedFox #6 Posted 08 October 2017 - 01:17 PM

General

• Player
  • 22958 battles

Are you still stock? Upgraded T25/2 is pretty mobile.

T25/2 is basically a tier 8 medium downtiered with less HP and a damage turret ring. I kinda enjoyed it, but its not all that good and while I would agree that it needs some kind of buff, replacing it with the Hellcat is not the way to go imo. 

RamRaid90 #7 Posted 08 October 2017 - 01:22 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 21406 battles
  • [D0NG] D0NG

T25/2 has one of the most trollish gun mantlets there is...use it.

I enjoyed the fully upgraded prototype, and I played it before the speed buff. Also the T30 is one of my favourite tanks in the game.

The E4 on the other hand is just something I don't want...

Edited by RamRaid90, 08 October 2017 - 01:24 PM.

tankzman #8 Posted 08 October 2017 - 01:28 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 64261 battles
It sux, end of the story. It needs a better gun. 

KillingJoker #9 Posted 08 October 2017 - 03:26 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 33316 battles
  • [-EXC-] -EXC-

View Postfishbob101, on 08 October 2017 - 01:17 PM, said:

Are you still stock? Upgraded T25/2 is pretty mobile.

T25/2 is basically a tier 8 medium downtiered with less HP and a damage turret ring. I kinda enjoyed it, but its not all that good and while I would agree that it needs some kind of buff, replacing it with the Hellcat is not the way to go imo. 

Stock is really slow, like heavy tank.... but also with the upgraded engine never gets to a point that you can play it like a medium...

the hull and turret traverse speed makes it unreliable to play like a medium tank, you cant react to things that happen at close range, and you will pay a very high prce playing this tank at close range...

i would say this tank its at its "best"  plays like a medium range support role, but the gun is mediocre to play at that distance...

You dont have DPM, dont have alpha damage, dont have penetration to work with vs tier 8 and 9s...

the concealmente is also poor (specialy when you fire the gun) i just had a game where i was nearly 400 meters away from a conqueror player...

i tough i would safely shot him, and i was even hidden behind some tree (notice i am using the excerlent crew i had in my hellcat  every member of my crew have camo perks) , and my shout bounced from his side, and he instantly spoted me and i died in 3 seconds

from his shot and another tier 8 TD. 

its this bad, this tank doesnt have gun to play at long distances when its not top tier, and its too slow, slugish to operate as a medium or any other role at close distances. 

its a try to camp and spamm gold if you want to do damage type of tank, and i dont like to spam gold.... if they made the apcr rounds the default ammunition of this tank

wiith 240 penetration, that would be acceptable for a slow turreted TD, it would at least have something special...

But being like the way it is, i see it as a tank that have poor features for every style of gameplay...

its like i said, if you give me the ARL V39, or the Jagpanzer, at least i have guns that do pack a punch, and can penetrate everything on my tier and above...

despite the fact are bad machines, at least you have something to play...

My problem with the T25/S**** is that i dont want to spamm gold and the only playable distances i can rely on my gun becomesi incapable of doing a thing vs tier 8s and 9s

my gunt even struggle to penetrate frontaly a T34-85M, is this bad... 

Edited by KillingJoker, 08 October 2017 - 03:28 PM.

Balc0ra #10 Posted 08 October 2017 - 03:53 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 66239 battles
  • [WALL] WALL
T25/2 has a rater troll turret. So use it, it's not a bad support TD. If you play it aggressive, you will get punished for it, just like the Hellcat. As everyone can pen your hull. Hellcat would be even more useless on tier 7 tbh.... well in it's current state that is. As that turret won't bonce much.

spuriousmonkey #11 Posted 08 October 2017 - 04:45 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 44154 battles
  • [D0NG] D0NG

T25/2 is one of the most enjoyable TDs in the game. You can combine the medium playstyle with that of a TD. If you end up in tier 9 games and need to be effective switch to gold ammo.

Very yummie tank.

KillingJoker #12 Posted 08 October 2017 - 05:00 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 33316 battles
  • [-EXC-] -EXC-

View PostBalc0ra, on 08 October 2017 - 03:53 PM, said:

T25/2 has a rater troll turret. So use it, it's not a bad support TD. If you play it aggressive, you will get punished for it, just like the Hellcat. As everyone can pen your hull. Hellcat would be even more useless on tier 7 tbh.... well in it's current state that is. As that turret won't bonce much.

I think the hellcat is way better... you cant even compare

The hellcat can get into places more faster, can also relocate faster, and still, the hellcat have a much better camorating... i was getting 50+ camolevels with my crew in 

while the T25/S*** doesnt get anywhere faster, doesnt relocate if you need faster... and if you fire your gun anywhere near 400 meters of the enemy everyone spots you... 

its a machine that doesnt do anything properly...  while the hellcat does his role exceptionaly good

Edited by KillingJoker, 08 October 2017 - 05:00 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users