Jump to content


I demand compensation :-)


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

Bora_BOOM #1 Posted 09 October 2017 - 10:03 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 22035 battles
  • 2,811
  • [D0NG] D0NG
  • Member since:
    08-23-2014

For all the emotional pain I have experienced last week I am entitled for a compensation!

 

Give me my wins back or give me a Defender!

And no gold accepted, Dingers have enough of that already.

 

Here, I present you the arguments:

 

 

My first troll attempt. Is it any good? :trollface:

 



m3hm3d #2 Posted 09 October 2017 - 10:05 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 23001 battles
  • 350
  • Member since:
    04-11-2011
Did you enjoyed your x3 weekend ?

jabster #3 Posted 09 October 2017 - 10:05 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 12535 battles
  • 23,047
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    12-30-2010
Pretty rubbish to be honest as you haven’t used random CAPS or multiple exclamation marks!!!

Bora_BOOM #4 Posted 09 October 2017 - 10:07 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 22035 battles
  • 2,811
  • [D0NG] D0NG
  • Member since:
    08-23-2014

View Postm3hm3d, on 09 October 2017 - 09:05 AM, said:

Did you enjoyed your x3 weekend ?

 

Weekend?

 

I wish...



Jigabachi #5 Posted 09 October 2017 - 10:10 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17923 battles
  • 18,870
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011
Proper grammar, no capstone, no mentioning of rigging and the patent.

Bad try, dude. Bad try.

Bora_BOOM #6 Posted 09 October 2017 - 10:11 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 22035 battles
  • 2,811
  • [D0NG] D0NG
  • Member since:
    08-23-2014

View Postjabster, on 09 October 2017 - 09:05 AM, said:

Pretty rubbish to be honest as you haven’t used random CAPS or multiple exclamation marks!!!

 

:(

In addition being a noob, joining a noob clan - I cant make a decent post on forums... :arta:



_EXODUZ_ #7 Posted 09 October 2017 - 10:13 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 34931 battles
  • 1,938
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    11-05-2014
You didn't time it to be liked by qpranger first.

Bora_BOOM #8 Posted 09 October 2017 - 10:16 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 22035 battles
  • 2,811
  • [D0NG] D0NG
  • Member since:
    08-23-2014

View Post_EXODUZ_, on 09 October 2017 - 09:13 AM, said:

You didn't time it to be liked by qpranger first.

 

Not even that?

 

I know its going to be edited letters bellow, but still!

 

[edited]!


Edited by Bora_BOOM, 09 October 2017 - 10:16 AM.


jabster #9 Posted 09 October 2017 - 10:18 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 12535 battles
  • 23,047
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    12-30-2010

View PostBora_BOOM, on 09 October 2017 - 09:11 AM, said:

 

:(

In addition being a noob, joining a noob clan - I cant make a decent post on forums... :arta:

 

A couple of hints are to make it clear that you’re only interested in replies that agree with you and also to derail the thread with personal insults and then complain about WG shills derailing your thread.

Bora_BOOM #10 Posted 09 October 2017 - 10:29 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 22035 battles
  • 2,811
  • [D0NG] D0NG
  • Member since:
    08-23-2014

View Postjabster, on 09 October 2017 - 09:18 AM, said:

 

A couple of hints are to make it clear that you’re only interested in replies that agree with you and also to derail the thread with personal insults and then complain about WG shills derailing your thread.

 

Bollocks!

SHILLS WOULD NEVER DERAIL THEIR OWN THREAD!

And the fat lady cleaning the MM server room should get fired! She has bent over and with her fat bottom turned off the rigging switch for my account.

 

Am I learning yet? :teethhappy:



MrClark56 #11 Posted 09 October 2017 - 10:35 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 5987 battles
  • 2,360
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-17-2013

i came in hoping to see another ARTY thread... oops.. it's not 2015 anymore.... sorry Borra...new OP PREMIUM thread...

 

seems as years pass by WG always keeps us entertained with their dung

 

@OP..

 i agree something is wwrong.... i think the WN8 is wrong.. it should show 399 not 1407. try unistalling xvm and install again :P

 

Unless you used the new premium consumable increasing WN8? i hear it costs 3000 gold/ $20 per consumable... is it worth it? i got so much gold from Rusty's basement that i need to spend it..


Edited by MrClark56, 09 October 2017 - 10:38 AM.


BravelyRanAway #12 Posted 09 October 2017 - 10:37 AM

    General

  • Beta Tester
  • 22443 battles
  • 9,029
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    12-29-2010

View PostBora_BOOM, on 09 October 2017 - 09:03 AM, said:

My first troll attempt. Is it any good? :trollface:

 

(Flexes fingers)

Stop red line camping you bob.

That happens when you YOLO like an idiot.

You should try getting out of the cap noob.

Stop shooting your team mates.

Gold won't solve your problem.

Problem is between computer and the chair.

Perhaps if you spent more time playing game than on the forum.

Oh and.....

Git gud!

(My work here is done....covers most of the typical replies.....carry on regardless):trollface:

 



Bora_BOOM #13 Posted 09 October 2017 - 10:43 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 22035 battles
  • 2,811
  • [D0NG] D0NG
  • Member since:
    08-23-2014

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 09 October 2017 - 09:37 AM, said:

(Flexes fingers)

Stop red line camping you bob. I dont cause I yolo

That happens when you YOLO like an idiot. I dont yolo, I camp.

You should try getting out of the cap noob. No cap, kill all?

Stop shooting your team mates. Who told you this? Its a secret.

Gold won't solve your problem. AHHAHHAAA! 

Problem is between computer and the chair. My wife says the same every evening

Perhaps if you spent more time playing game than on the forum. Dingers cant do that.

Oh and.....

Git gud! I did. Cant you look at the numbers!?

(My work here is done....covers most of the typical replies.....carry on regardless):trollface:

 

 

:playing:



MrClark56 #14 Posted 09 October 2017 - 10:52 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 5987 battles
  • 2,360
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-17-2013

View PostBora_BOOM, on 09 October 2017 - 10:43 AM, said:

Flexes fingers)

Stop red line camping you bob. I dont cause I yolo

That happens when you YOLO like an idiot. I dont yolo, I camp.

You should try getting out of the cap noob. No cap, kill all?

Stop shooting your team mates. Who told you this? Its a secret.

Gold won't solve your problem. AHHAHHAAA! 

Problem is between computer and the chair. My wife says the same every evening

Perhaps if you spent more time playing game than on the forum. Dingers cant do that.

Oh and.....

Git gud! I did. Cant you look at the numbers!?

(My work here is done....covers most of the typical replies.....carry on regardless):trollface:

 

:playing:

 

And Bravelyranaway...... bravely .....ran away :hiding:

BravelyRanAway #15 Posted 09 October 2017 - 11:08 AM

    General

  • Beta Tester
  • 22443 battles
  • 9,029
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    12-29-2010

View PostBora_BOOM, on 09 October 2017 - 09:43 AM, said:

 

:playing:

 

Mmmmmmh.....you're having trouble with reverse trolling. :teethhappy:

Bora_BOOM #16 Posted 09 October 2017 - 11:11 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 22035 battles
  • 2,811
  • [D0NG] D0NG
  • Member since:
    08-23-2014

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 09 October 2017 - 10:08 AM, said:

 

Mmmmmmh.....you're having trouble with reverse trolling. :teethhappy:

 

No I dont!

I have a problem with your 57% WR and the same WN8.

 

Confess my child.



jabster #17 Posted 09 October 2017 - 11:16 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 12535 battles
  • 23,047
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    12-30-2010

View PostBora_BOOM, on 09 October 2017 - 10:11 AM, said:

 

No I dont!

I have a problem with your 57% WR and the same WN8.

 

Confess my child.

 

Have you been dissing WG on the forums as it’s well know that there’s a department whose function is to flip on the bad MM switch if you do that.



BravelyRanAway #18 Posted 09 October 2017 - 11:16 AM

    General

  • Beta Tester
  • 22443 battles
  • 9,029
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    12-29-2010

View PostBora_BOOM, on 09 October 2017 - 10:11 AM, said:

Confess my child.

I do all those things I said you shouldn't. :trollface:



Bora_BOOM #19 Posted 09 October 2017 - 11:28 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 22035 battles
  • 2,811
  • [D0NG] D0NG
  • Member since:
    08-23-2014

View Postjabster, on 09 October 2017 - 10:16 AM, said:

 

Have you been dissing WG on the forums as it’s well know that there’s a department whose function is to flip on the bad MM switch if you do that.

 

Not necessarily...

But I tend to grow such secret thoughts lately.

 

Its confirmed...

aluminum foil.jpg



NUKLEAR_SLUG #20 Posted 09 October 2017 - 11:41 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 28369 battles
  • 2,145
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015

Git gudder bot? 

 

Unless this is a compensation bandwagon I can jump in on too in which case *rabblerabblerabble*






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users