Ranked reward

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

kdaag #1 Posted 09 October 2017 - 05:08 PM

Private

• Player
  • 23818 battles
  • [SWEPA] SWEPA

I haven't received any rewards for finishing in the Second League for ranked, at least yet. Does anyone know if this is a bug or if they are waiting for something. (eg. to check if people cheated or something like last time)

Does anyone have any more information other than what was posted on the website?

https://worldoftanks...ta-season-ends/

Apparantly is says that they need 5 days to "calculate" the final standings? As this is already done every hour every night I can only guess that they mean to kick some players out of the current standings, so we will just have to wait until this is done...

Edited by kdaag, 09 October 2017 - 05:18 PM.

UrQuan #2 Posted 09 October 2017 - 06:50 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 19398 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
As noted, you have to wait at least 5 days after the season closed to get your reward. So be patient & yes it's likely to sort out fishy stuff, like people in ranked using known (to WG) illegal mods.

ValkyrionX #3 Posted 09 October 2017 - 11:34 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 42409 battles
  • [ORKI] ORKI

View Postkdaag, on 09 October 2017 - 05:08 PM, said:

I haven't received any rewards for finishing in the Second League for ranked, at least yet. Does anyone know if this is a bug or if they are waiting for something. (eg. to check if people cheated or something like last time)

Does anyone have any more information other than what was posted on the website?

https://worldoftanks...ta-season-ends/

Apparantly is says that they need 5 days to "calculate" the final standings? As this is already done every hour every night I can only guess that they mean to kick some players out of the current standings, so we will just have to wait until this is done...

i think we have to wait, im waiting for my bronze badge ..anyway i will never lose time again in rankeds

unrealname #4 Posted 09 October 2017 - 11:52 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 21774 battles
yes i played 3 battlles in ranked battle mode, lel. Got the first rank and 100 bonds, gud enough :D

Also tagged with Ranked, reward

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users