Jump to content


personel mission dosn`t work


  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

lillevirgil #1 Posted 10 October 2017 - 08:52 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 33557 battles
  • 1
  • [GA-DK] GA-DK
  • Member since:
    08-22-2013
When I win in "T28 heavy tank concept" LT-8  I dont get my reward. Why ?

Spurtung #2 Posted 10 October 2017 - 08:54 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 62882 battles
  • 5,900
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013
Because winning is only half of the requirements. You also need to capture or reset 20 points of cap.

Erwin_Von_Braun #3 Posted 10 October 2017 - 08:55 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 38247 battles
  • 4,941
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

No idea.

Try Support?



Strappster #4 Posted 10 October 2017 - 09:49 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 23695 battles
  • 8,964
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    10-20-2015

View PostSpurtung, on 10 October 2017 - 07:54 PM, said:

Because winning is only half of the requirements. You also need to capture or reset 20 points of cap.

 

It's important to note that if you're capping and your team goes on to win by destroying all the enemy team before you cap out, it won't count for the mission because you have to win by capping and earn 20 cap points yourself. 

Spurtung #5 Posted 10 October 2017 - 11:47 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 62882 battles
  • 5,900
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View PostStrappster, on 10 October 2017 - 10:49 PM, said:

 

It's important to note that if you're capping and your team goes on to win by destroying all the enemy team before you cap out, it won't count for the mission because you have to win by capping and earn 20 cap points yourself. 

 

Not true. At least for the HT mission that wasn't the case. I finished a battle in cap, the cap reached 100 and we ended up killing all 15 as well.

Balc0ra #6 Posted 10 October 2017 - 11:52 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 66042 battles
  • 16,106
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostStrappster, on 10 October 2017 - 09:49 PM, said:

 

It's important to note that if you're capping and your team goes on to win by destroying all the enemy team before you cap out, it won't count for the mission because you have to win by capping and earn 20 cap points yourself. 

 

I believe that was changed a few patches ago. Around the time when they also changed the 5 second rule after a 100% cap. As in you had 5 seconds to kill the last enemy "the capper" after he got it to 100%, you still won. But not anymore. As I've lost two games by still killing everyone after they capped, even tho we used the 5 second rule to reset the timer on each kill to delay the end game. We still lost. Around the same time we got missions done for capping, even tho they killed all. I suspect the first was changed to compensate for the mission.

 

View Postlillevirgil, on 10 October 2017 - 08:52 PM, said:

When I win in "T28 heavy tank concept" LT-8  I dont get my reward. Why ?

 

Why? No one knows. As all you said was "I win". But we have no idea if you did the other objectives or not.... or even what you did.

Edited by Balc0ra, 10 October 2017 - 11:53 PM.


K_A #7 Posted 10 October 2017 - 11:55 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 13641 battles
  • 4,665
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    04-18-2013
We of course can't be 100% sure with the limited info OP has provided, but so far every single time someone has come complaining and or asking why they didn't complete a mission even though they thought they should, they actually never completed the requirements and instead read the mission requirements wrong or didn't understand them. 

Strappster #8 Posted 11 October 2017 - 12:11 AM

    General

  • Player
  • 23695 battles
  • 8,964
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    10-20-2015

View Postlillevirgil, on 10 October 2017 - 07:52 PM, said:

When I win in "T28 heavy tank concept" LT-8  I dont get my reward. Why ?

 

View PostSpurtung, on 10 October 2017 - 10:47 PM, said:

Not true. At least for the HT mission that wasn't the case. I finished a battle in cap, the cap reached 100 and we ended up killing all 15 as well.

 

View PostBalc0ra, on 10 October 2017 - 10:52 PM, said:

I believe that was changed a few patches ago.

 

Conditions for LT-8.2 as follows ...

 

 

Participating in the successful capture of an enemy base is only completed if the battle is won by capping.



Spurtung #9 Posted 11 October 2017 - 12:16 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 62882 battles
  • 5,900
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View PostStrappster, on 11 October 2017 - 01:11 AM, said:

Participating in the successful capture of an enemy base is only completed if the battle is won by capping.

I know what it says, and I know it worked for me when playing heavy, despite having a "double win" by cap and kills.



Strappster #10 Posted 11 October 2017 - 12:24 AM

    General

  • Player
  • 23695 battles
  • 8,964
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    10-20-2015

View PostSpurtung, on 10 October 2017 - 11:16 PM, said:

I know what it says, and I know it worked for me when playing heavy, despite having a "double win" by cap and kills.

 

So what's the relevance of saying it's not true for a heavy tank mission when the guy's asking specifically about a light tank mission?

 

If you had a "double win" where you capped out and killed all the enemy, then I'm guessing the last enemy went down in the 5 seconds following cap completion, in which case you won by cap and the 15 kills was a coincidence.



Spurtung #11 Posted 11 October 2017 - 09:14 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 62882 battles
  • 5,900
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View PostStrappster, on 11 October 2017 - 01:24 AM, said:

So what's the relevance of saying it's not true for a heavy tank mission when the guy's asking specifically about a light tank mission?

 

If you had a "double win" where you capped out and killed all the enemy, then I'm guessing the last enemy went down in the 5 seconds following cap completion, in which case you won by cap and the 15 kills was a coincidence.

It's relevant because what you said was not what happened when I did the similar HT mission and the same could happen here.

 

That win counted as "all enemy tanks destroyed" and not "base captured". I just gave an example to say it's possible the same thing is happening with that LT mission, that's all.

 

Either way, I think OP believes a win is sufficient for completing this mission.



Penzijon3r_2017 #12 Posted 11 October 2017 - 09:33 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 5920 battles
  • 234
  • Member since:
    07-19-2017

View Postlillevirgil, on 10 October 2017 - 08:52 PM, said:

When I win in "T28 heavy tank concept" LT-8  I dont get my reward. Why ?

 

It think that your brain doesn't work...

eldrak #13 Posted 11 October 2017 - 10:02 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 46963 battles
  • 1,020
  • [NE-VO] NE-VO
  • Member since:
    01-27-2011

View PostK_A, on 10 October 2017 - 10:55 PM, said:

but so far every single time someone has come complaining and or asking why they didn't complete a mission even though they thought they should, they actually never completed the requirements and instead read the mission requirements wrong or didn't understand them. 

 

Then you didn't play the first ~3 months after they introduced the missions for the first time and the ~1 month after the first overhaul where they changed a lot of them :p

Strappster #14 Posted 11 October 2017 - 05:18 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 23695 battles
  • 8,964
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    10-20-2015

View PostSpurtung, on 11 October 2017 - 08:14 AM, said:

It's relevant because what you said was not what happened when I did the similar HT mission and the same could happen here.

 

Which HT mission and do you have a replay?



K_A #15 Posted 11 October 2017 - 05:48 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 13641 battles
  • 4,665
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    04-18-2013

View Posteldrak, on 11 October 2017 - 09:02 AM, said:

 

Then you didn't play the first ~3 months after they introduced the missions for the first time and the ~1 month after the first overhaul where they changed a lot of them :p

 

I did, and even then it was usually bad wording of the mission requirements. It's not like some people got a mission done and another did the exact same things but didn't. It's the same for everyone, not like your missions are bugged when everyone else is getting them done.

Spurtung #16 Posted 11 October 2017 - 10:47 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 62882 battles
  • 5,900
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View PostStrappster, on 11 October 2017 - 06:18 PM, said:

 

Which HT mission and do you have a replay?

 

HT-7 of the T-55A, using the VK.B in Paris and sadly I don't.

I remember being the only one capping while the rest went to farm damage and thinking it was all for nothing when they killed the last one just when the damn cap finished at last. Surprisingly, it was completed.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users