Jump to content


Your advice please

scum coward Griefer

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
41 replies to this topic

BodyGuardOfLies #1 Posted 11 October 2017 - 10:27 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 76855 battles
  • 1,090
  • Member since:
    06-07-2011

I would like your advice on this replay please you only need to watch the first 30 seconds. 

 

*edit*


Edited by Jahrakajin, 12 October 2017 - 09:30 AM.
No naming and Shaming


Havenless #2 Posted 11 October 2017 - 10:37 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 413 battles
  • 435
  • Member since:
    12-18-2014

*edit


Edited by Jbnn, 12 October 2017 - 09:22 AM.
Flames


Bennie182 #3 Posted 11 October 2017 - 10:37 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 50369 battles
  • 1,091
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012
so what do you want advice on? send a ticket to WG with the timestamp of what he said. nothing else I can think of you would want advice about.

Jotneblod #4 Posted 11 October 2017 - 10:44 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 836 battles
  • 165
  • Member since:
    01-01-2015
Spoiler

 

 

 


Edited by Jotneblod, 11 October 2017 - 10:46 PM.


Shivva #5 Posted 11 October 2017 - 10:45 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 29175 battles
  • 1,909
  • [J_A_G] J_A_G
  • Member since:
    05-20-2012
I remember way back the first time I got team damaged.... I don't recall starting a thread about it though.

HeidenSieker #6 Posted 11 October 2017 - 10:53 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 10046 battles
  • 4,396
  • Member since:
    03-26-2016

View PostBodyGuardOfLies, on 11 October 2017 - 10:27 PM, said:

I would like your advice on this replay please you only need to watch the first 30 seconds. 

 

http://wotreplays.eu...3877293#details

 

ISTR that person from a year ago on the forums. Perhaps then he was indulging in some skullduggery, or was a "cloned" poster, I can't remember. "Tony" something? Anyway, send in your replay and make a complaint, then forget it. Not much else you can do with people like that - and no more that you need to concern yourself with about such "rissoles".

AngerManagement1 #7 Posted 11 October 2017 - 10:59 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 39729 battles
  • 87
  • Member since:
    12-05-2011

View PostHavenless, on 11 October 2017 - 09:37 PM, said:

What's the matter? An arty griefer whining about dying out of nowhere without being able to do anything about it. I thought that kind of stuff was fun diversity to the game, or is it just fun when you're the one doing it?

 

What's the matter? You don't have the skill to play this game (37%WR...cough!!) so you troll the forums?

BodyGuardOfLies #8 Posted 11 October 2017 - 10:59 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 76855 battles
  • 1,090
  • Member since:
    06-07-2011

View PostHavenless, on 11 October 2017 - 09:37 PM, said:

What's the matter? An arty griefer whining about dying out of nowhere without being able to do anything about it. I thought that kind of stuff was fun diversity to the game, or is it just fun when you're the one doing it?

 

It's nice that you hold an opinion although with a 37% win rate I am surprised you can hold a spoon. 

Anxter_ #9 Posted 11 October 2017 - 11:01 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 26571 battles
  • 250
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    10-12-2012
For this action Per_saukko was promoted to intelligence officer in our clan. I personally wish to congratulate him on this feat of excellence. Well done.

Havenless #10 Posted 11 October 2017 - 11:01 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 413 battles
  • 435
  • Member since:
    12-18-2014

View PostAngerManagement1, on 12 October 2017 - 12:59 AM, said:

 

What's the matter? You don't have the skill to play this game (37%WR...cough!!) so you troll the forums?

 

View PostBodyGuardOfLies, on 12 October 2017 - 12:59 AM, said: 

It's nice that you hold an opinion although with a 37% win rate I am surprised you can hold a spoon. 

 

Why are you bringing up my stats? Lots of bad teams... could easily happen to anyone. Stats are luck and gold spam.


Edited by Havenless, 11 October 2017 - 11:05 PM.


BodyGuardOfLies #11 Posted 11 October 2017 - 11:07 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 76855 battles
  • 1,090
  • Member since:
    06-07-2011

View PostBennie182, on 11 October 2017 - 09:37 PM, said:

so what do you want advice on? send a ticket to WG with the timestamp of what he said. nothing else I can think of you would want advice about.

 

View PostShivva, on 11 October 2017 - 09:45 PM, said:

I remember way back the first time I got team damaged.... I don't recall starting a thread about it though.

 

I should probably have pointed out his comments in chat. I don't care about getting team killed by some spotty teen who can only ever achieve completion by griefing in mmo's because in real life he is hung like a weasel but with worse personal hygiene. 

 

No, my issue stems from the fact that he tries to justify his behaviour by stating that he doesn't like my forum posts. I think that if we are to have a forum and it is to be a place for discussion and the free exchange of opinions and ideas then we cannot have smelly weasel [edited]running around team killing all those that don't agree with him.  Otherwise it will just become an echo chamber for foul smelling poorly endowed rodents. 



BodyGuardOfLies #12 Posted 11 October 2017 - 11:12 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 76855 battles
  • 1,090
  • Member since:
    06-07-2011

View PostAnxter_, on 11 October 2017 - 10:01 PM, said:

For this action Per_saukko was promoted to intelligence officer in our clan. I personally wish to congratulate him on this feat of excellence. Well done.

 

It's difficult being a teenager isn't it. All those hormones and nobody understands you. Poor child never mind the greasy hair and acne don't last in most cases they will disappear when you become an adult. 

Anxter_ #13 Posted 11 October 2017 - 11:12 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 26571 battles
  • 250
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    10-12-2012

View PostBodyGuardOfLies, on 11 October 2017 - 10:07 PM, said:

 

No, my issue stems from the fact that he tries to justify his behaviour by stating that he doesn't like my forum posts. I think that if we are to have a forum and it is to be a place for discussion and the free exchange of opinions and ideas then we cannot have smelly weasel [edited]running around team killing all those that don't agree with him.  Otherwise it will just become an echo chamber for foul smelling poorly endowed rodents. 

 

"You need a girlfriend. Perhaps turn the computer off have a shower go into town and meet some real girls. Top tip don't talk to them about your fiftieth level mage or admit to being a dirty weeb. "   -http://forum.worldof...4#entry14802824

 

"I see so your sense of fairness is arbitrary loosely based on whatever allows you to pad your stats in the easiest manner? 

You don't like gold ammo because that takes away your advantage over less skilled players? 

You don't like arty because they take you out while you are busy trying to farm noobs?

You don't want same tier battles because that would make it harder to farm noobs? 

Not saying you are a stat padder or a reroll but you sure as hell sound like one. " -http://forum.worldof...9#entry14803169

 

"free exchange of opinions and ideas" lel. 



BodyGuardOfLies #14 Posted 11 October 2017 - 11:13 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 76855 battles
  • 1,090
  • Member since:
    06-07-2011

View PostHavenless, on 11 October 2017 - 10:01 PM, said:

 

 

Why are you bringing up my stats? Lots of bad teams... could easily happen to anyone. Stats are luck and gold spam.

 

Ridiculous. 

Anxter_ #15 Posted 11 October 2017 - 11:13 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 26571 battles
  • 250
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    10-12-2012

View PostBodyGuardOfLies, on 11 October 2017 - 10:12 PM, said:

 

It's difficult being a teenager isn't it. All those hormones and nobody understands you. Poor child never mind the greasy hair and acne don't last in most cases they will disappear when you become an adult. 

 

"I think that if we are to have a forum and it is to be a place for discussion and the free exchange of opinions and ideas "

 

Lel nice opinion you have there. With a free flow of ideas like that it's no wonder your post history caught up to you and you got TKed.



BodyGuardOfLies #16 Posted 11 October 2017 - 11:16 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 76855 battles
  • 1,090
  • Member since:
    06-07-2011

View PostAnxter_, on 11 October 2017 - 10:12 PM, said:

 

"You need a girlfriend. Perhaps turn the computer off have a shower go into town and meet some real girls. Top tip don't talk to them about your fiftieth level mage or admit to being a dirty weeb. "   -http://forum.worldof...4#entry14802824

 

"I see so your sense of fairness is arbitrary loosely based on whatever allows you to pad your stats in the easiest manner? 

You don't like gold ammo because that takes away your advantage over less skilled players? 

You don't like arty because they take you out while you are busy trying to farm noobs?

You don't want same tier battles because that would make it harder to farm noobs? 

Not saying you are a stat padder or a reroll but you sure as hell sound like one. " -http://forum.worldof...9#entry14803169

 

"free exchange of opinions and ideas" lel. 

 

Yes that is exactly what it was. At no point did I shoot him in the back like a little biatch but I guess we have found your mark haven't we. 

BodyGuardOfLies #17 Posted 11 October 2017 - 11:18 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 76855 battles
  • 1,090
  • Member since:
    06-07-2011

View PostAnxter_, on 11 October 2017 - 10:13 PM, said:

 

"I think that if we are to have a forum and it is to be a place for discussion and the free exchange of opinions and ideas "

 

Lel nice opinion you have there. With a free flow of ideas like that it's no wonder your post history caught up to you and you got TKed.

 

It must be frustrating for the inarticulate so they resort to rule violations. Poor dumb creatures too stupid to argue their positions express themselves by throwing a hissy fit. Try and condone it as you like I don't care. 

Anxter_ #18 Posted 11 October 2017 - 11:18 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 26571 battles
  • 250
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    10-12-2012

View PostBodyGuardOfLies, on 11 October 2017 - 10:16 PM, said:

 

Yes that is exactly what it was. At no point did I shoot him in the back 

 

I presume that's only because he rolled 450.

 

View PostBodyGuardOfLies, on 11 October 2017 - 10:18 PM, said:

 

It must be frustrating for the inarticulate so they resort to rule violations. Poor dumb creatures too stupid to argue their positions express themselves by throwing a hissy fit. Try and condone it as you like I don't care. 
 

 

"free flow of information and ideas". My free flow of ideas tells me you are butthurt as [edited]and a toxic [edited]who got what he deserved.


Edited by Anxter_, 11 October 2017 - 11:20 PM.


Havenless #19 Posted 11 October 2017 - 11:19 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 413 battles
  • 435
  • Member since:
    12-18-2014

View PostBodyGuardOfLies, on 12 October 2017 - 01:16 AM, said:

 

Yes that is exactly what it was. At no point did I shoot him in the back like a little biatch but I guess we have found your mark haven't we. 

 

Typically it's quite hard to shoot someone when your tank is destroyed. I think staying in the battle until the end of it and insulting the poor guy who was just playing for fun gets quite close though.

Aikl #20 Posted 11 October 2017 - 11:20 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 25141 battles
  • 4,013
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    04-13-2011

View PostAnxter_, on 11 October 2017 - 10:18 PM, said:

 

I presume that's only because he rolled 450.

 

Pretty sad that he has such a hard time appreciating RNG when playing arty. :(





Also tagged with scum, coward, Griefer

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users