Jump to content


World of Tanks—Developer Diaries—Sandbox: Improved Graphics


  • Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Did_Eye_Hurt_You #1 Posted 11 October 2017 - 10:31 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 1735 battles
  • 59
  • Member since:
    09-12-2017

Well what can I say as I sit in awe looking at the videos fully textured HD and with direct x 11 graphics, with all new features and techno that is behind it, my answer is bloody brilliant, hats off to the DEVS for bringing a whole new meaning to the game, the realism and special effects, digital lightning, the new look from the sun with  absorbent ambient lightning and bloom effects, full emersion graphic water effects, lens flare and from wet to dry water and sand effects from the vehicles as they travel through the different terrains.

 

As a new player to the game only been playing 2months all I can say is WOW and i can't wait to play.

My thoughts do go out to those that play on laptops and low end pc users, I think that they might not benefit as much as those with top high end pc's, I know that I will be moving the slider on to ultra all the way.

 

Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Steeleye_Spam #2 Posted 11 October 2017 - 11:24 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 27649 battles
  • 224
  • Member since:
    08-31-2014
pretty pretty. Shame I won't be able to run anything near this on my old computer. And shame they are putting so much resource into pretty pretty and not into new map production, which I'm fairly sure most players would much prefer.

AdzTownstrike #3 Posted 11 October 2017 - 11:25 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 18853 battles
  • 706
  • [S3AL] S3AL
  • Member since:
    05-19-2014

View PostSteeleye_Spam, on 11 October 2017 - 10:24 PM, said:

pretty pretty. Shame I won't be able to run anything near this on my old computer. And shame they are putting so much resource into pretty pretty and not into new map production, which I'm fairly sure most players would much prefer.

 

It has the exact same performance as the current client....

i have fx 6300 and r9 280x and still get 40 fps on max


Edited by AdzTownstrike, 11 October 2017 - 11:26 PM.


Did_Eye_Hurt_You #4 Posted 11 October 2017 - 11:43 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 1735 battles
  • 59
  • Member since:
    09-12-2017

View PostAdzTownstrike, on 11 October 2017 - 11:25 PM, said:

 

 

i have fx 6300 and r9 280x and still get 40 fps on max

Wow im playing between 110 to 119 at this present moment, by reading the notes they say that they will be adjusting  certain aspects  for low end user's, and that they are focusing on graphics and for people to submit there findings so all  rates of pc useres will benefit


Edited by MyWalletLowe, 11 October 2017 - 11:45 PM.


Steeleye_Spam #5 Posted 11 October 2017 - 11:45 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 27649 battles
  • 224
  • Member since:
    08-31-2014
ok, great - although I still won't be able to run it on my old desktop, so I won't benefit from it (I run on low graphics settings already). I'm not being overly bahhumbuggish, it does look lovely for those that can run it, but I still think an extra 5 maps would have been better.

Did_Eye_Hurt_You #6 Posted 11 October 2017 - 11:50 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 1735 battles
  • 59
  • Member since:
    09-12-2017

View PostSteeleye_Spam, on 11 October 2017 - 11:45 PM, said:

ok, great - although I still won't be able to run it on my old desktop, so I won't benefit from it (I run on low graphics settings already). I'm not being overly bahhumbuggish, it does look lovely for those that can run it, but I still think an extra 5 maps would have been better.

 

Well as I said I have only been playing for two months so I have'nt a clue what updates and what changes from the past  have made into the game so far, but just by looking at the videos, it's very eye candy, I think the graphical team and designers  have done a good job, as for your comment on maps, I can't answer that, have'nt been playing long enough, but what I have been playing looks good at the moment, my top maps are : the one with the d day landings with all the boats washed up on the beach, and the other is the bridge thats broken in half  by a steep hiill, I like those two the best.

 

Even with the new changes I can forsee the forums being flooded with complaints, saying that they hate the new HD Textures, and it's so laggy and my frame rate is even worse now, YOU JUST can't please EVERYONE.


Edited by MyWalletLowe, 12 October 2017 - 01:02 AM.


Derethim #7 Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:16 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 17107 battles
  • 1,844
  • Member since:
    04-03-2012
I would hate more maps right now, as they'd end up favoring some of their new premium tanks. If it'd be a heavy, it'd be a corridor. If it'd be a TD, it'd be open. If it'd be both, it would be an open corridor with bushes at both ends.

IncandescentGerbil #8 Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:20 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 35666 battles
  • 1,443
  • Member since:
    11-24-2015
Pretty maps, but still hugely flawed I fear. A few months after release, no one will even notice that things are more photogenic. All they will see are the corridors.
I hope it works out, but there will still be artillery, camping TDs, gold spam etc. to put up with. It shows WG is committed to the game, but when the game itself is s bit rotten, it might just prove to be a very expensive postscript.

Edited by IncandescentGerbil, 12 October 2017 - 01:22 AM.


Did_Eye_Hurt_You #9 Posted 12 October 2017 - 02:26 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 1735 battles
  • 59
  • Member since:
    09-12-2017

View PostIncandescentGerbil, on 12 October 2017 - 01:20 AM, said:


I hope it works out, but there will still be artillery, camping TDs, gold spam etc. to put up with. It shows WG is committed to the game, but when the game itself is s bit rotten, it might just prove to be a very expensive postscript.

I to hope it works out, but I am afraid that artillery just like goal keepers, are our last line of defence and we need those snipers for long range hit shots, side flanking and to give support, as for GOLD, I don't have a problem with that, I use it in every game, as for the game being rotten, the only thing I see is the filthy foul chat that goes on, yes I know you can turn it off, but as a new person I seek guidence  if I am in the wrong place, it really is bad some of the things I have seen written, for young people it could be a bit scary as to see what is in chat...



CaptainThunderWalker #10 Posted 12 October 2017 - 07:56 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 18937 battles
  • 1,297
  • Member since:
    09-25-2015

View PostMyWalletLowe, on 12 October 2017 - 02:26 AM, said:

I to hope it works out, but I am afraid that artillery just like goal keepers, are our last line of defence and we need those snipers for long range hit shots, side flanking and to give support, as for GOLD, I don't have a problem with that, I use it in every game, as for the game being rotten, the only thing I see is the filthy foul chat that goes on, yes I know you can turn it off, but as a new person I seek guidence  if I am in the wrong place, it really is bad some of the things I have seen written, for young people it could be a bit scary as to see what is in chat...

 

Even after a year or two of playing I agree with mostly sentiment. Just know that there's a lot of (rather irrational at worst and subjective at best) hatred against artillery because it can indirect fire.

Gold spam is mostly a problem at high tiers and with some specific vehicles at low tiers (Japanese heavies from Tier V onwards, Pz II J (both using it and against it)). There are reasons why F2P is most comfortable in the mid tiers, and gold spam is a major reason. Overpowered premium tanks (hi, Defender) are another.

 

Despite that, I agree the new graphics are amazing. I just hope Wargaming has the decency to fix the maps while they are remaking them, but it seems Wargaming is remaking the 'comfortable' maps first; the maps that really need no major changes (except Abbey, if anything, add a pathway so scouts spawning at the south can get inside the monastry without being shot at just like the north) except a tier spread change (hi Mines).


Edited by CaptainThunderWalker, 12 October 2017 - 08:03 AM.


Dr_ownape #11 Posted 12 October 2017 - 08:27 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 41851 battles
  • 5,386
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
  • Member since:
    03-27-2013
does anyone worry that a % of the players will not fight at first when they get released but drived around enjoying the new visuals?

250swb #12 Posted 12 October 2017 - 08:34 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 21699 battles
  • 4,859
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-23-2015

View PostIncandescentGerbil, on 12 October 2017 - 01:20 AM, said:

Pretty maps, but still hugely flawed I fear. A few months after release, no one will even notice that things are more photogenic. All they will see are the corridors.
I hope it works out, but there will still be artillery, camping TDs, gold spam etc. to put up with. It shows WG is committed to the game, but when the game itself is s bit rotten, it might just prove to be a very expensive postscript.

 

 

How do you imagine real battles are organised if not taking tactical advantage of roads, ridges, and valley's? Even in a battle ostensibly on a wide open plain with no obvious features 'corridors' would be found that use small differences in the ground. If translated into the game it wouldn't take long for players to find every small advantage on flat terrain and hey presto we've got another corridor map. So the mantra of deriding corridor maps is cheap, it makes a sound bite, sounds intelligent, etc., but it ignores entirely the alternative, players will always find corridors, unless the terrain is as flat as a sheet of paper with no bushes, rocks, or dead tanks on it.


 

And then we get the good old 'camping TD's' mantra. I'll tell you something that may surprise you, TD's camp because they have something to shoot at. Yes, that's shocking isn't it! But it's true, the level of sophistication in play of light, medium, and heavy tanks means that rather than forming a tight fighting force they have all the effectiveness of a sieve, letting all and sundry through. This low level of sophistication shouldn't be surprising, what with fifteen players all out for themselves. But it would extend to a TD moving forward with the medium tanks, instead of them team thinking 'this is our big gun, we need to protect it's paper sides and rear' they are all 'off on one' thinking of themselves and victory, not the team and victory. So until you change that thought pattern it's still pretty sensible for a TD not to trust anybody yoloing forward and to sit at the end of a corridor knowing the enemy will be easy targets, for a short lifespan at least, the rest of team is probably in a lemming train on the opposite flank while the poor TD is still erecting a camo net.

 

View PostDrownape, on 12 October 2017 - 08:27 AM, said:

does anyone worry that a % of the players will not fight at first when they get released but drived around enjoying the new visuals?

 

One of the hidden advantages of the 'WZ bug' is/was you could drive around having a look where all the new stuff is and not get shot at, but for sure any player coming in fresh when the patch is released will sit in spawn and wonder 'where am I?', the maps are so different.
 

Aikl #13 Posted 12 October 2017 - 08:51 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 25167 battles
  • 4,253
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    04-13-2011

View PostDrownape, on 12 October 2017 - 07:27 AM, said:

does anyone worry that a % of the players will not fight at first when they get released but drived around enjoying the new visuals?

 

Not more than how long it'll take people to get used to the new maps. Heck, I get disoriented when I switch render type in WoT now...

 

View PostCaptainThunderWalker, on 12 October 2017 - 06:56 AM, said:

 

Even after a year or two of playing I agree with mostly sentiment. Just know that there's a lot of (rather irrational at worst and subjective at best) hatred against artillery because it can indirect fire.

Gold spam is mostly a problem at high tiers and with some specific vehicles at low tiers (Japanese heavies from Tier V onwards, Pz II J (both using it and against it)). There are reasons why F2P is most comfortable in the mid tiers, and gold spam is a major reason. Overpowered premium tanks (hi, Defender) are another.

 

Despite that, I agree the new graphics are amazing. I just hope Wargaming has the decency to fix the maps while they are remaking them, but it seems Wargaming is remaking the 'comfortable' maps first; the maps that really need no major changes (except Abbey, if anything, add a pathway so scouts spawning at the south can get inside the monastry without being shot at just like the north) except a tier spread change (hi Mines).

 

'F2P' kind of implies that parts of the game are somewhat limited in playability for non-paying users; in WoT that means T8-10; you don't have to do that well to earn a bit of credits in T7. It's not like it limits the fun much anyway, and it populates the "non-F2P" tiers. Win-win for everyone if you ask me - and even the "play4fun F2P" players can drive around in their T67 without losing much credits. Only the last two years or so I've found T9-10 to be more fun to play, hardly surprising when I've ground most lines up to T7 or so.

 

While there is some irrational hate, and arty is part of the game, it features risk-free gameplay without any real challenge. It's a player-punisher and an 'I win'-button more than anything else. It would be far more tolerable if arty meant taking risks, required skill (God knows how that'd be done) or you had some reliable way of countering them without camping behind a rock. Sure, enemy arty can counter to some degree, but it takes time to look for tracers which is better used punishing enemy tanks. Even if you actually hit an enemy arty, it's not a guaranteed kill anyway.

 

TDs are only marginally better in that regard, but I put that down to numbers and map design; it's not inherently broken beyond having big guns with "lolpen" premium rounds that can smash through an angled Maus' upper frontal plate half of the time. Heck, playing TDs as assault guns/support tanks can be quite interesting - most aren't strictly limited to redline sniping.

 

View PostMyWalletLowe, on 12 October 2017 - 01:26 AM, said:

I to hope it works out, but I am afraid that artillery just like goal keepers, are our last line of defence and we need those snipers for long range hit shots, side flanking and to give support, as for GOLD, I don't have a problem with that, I use it in every game, as for the game being rotten, the only thing I see is the filthy foul chat that goes on, yes I know you can turn it off, but as a new person I seek guidence  if I am in the wrong place, it really is bad some of the things I have seen written, for young people it could be a bit scary as to see what is in chat...

 

If you gave the goalkeeper a gun with rubber bullets, your analogy makes a lot of sense. Just make sure he has enough bullets to nail every player two-three times - else it would be too risky to run out mid-match. We don't want risk now, do we?

 

On an end note, there was a translated Q&A published on Status Report yesterday:

https://ritastatusre...17/10/11/48847/

 

Q: Artillery is annoying will they be remove or change further?

A: Artillery will not be removed. The class is for people for like to predict another players behaviour. There is a proportion of the players that really like this class and some players only plays artillery. Now players can survive longer rather than being one shot by artillery.

 

I'm pretty sure that's a joke. It's probably down to personal interpretation, I for one suspect it's meant to read as "risk-free I win button".


Edited by Aikl, 12 October 2017 - 09:28 AM.


Did_Eye_Hurt_You #14 Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:20 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 1735 battles
  • 59
  • Member since:
    09-12-2017

View PostAikl, on 12 October 2017 - 08:51 AM, said:

 

 

If you gave the goalkeeper a gun with rubber bullets, your analogy makes a lot of sense. Just make sure he has enough bullets to nail every player two-three times - else it would be too risky to run out mid-match. We don't want risk now, do we?

 

 

I am not sure what you mean by this, giving a goal keeper rubber bullets, I was saying that you need artillery as they are our last part of defence, just like a goal keeper.

Personally artillery should be and stay in the game, I am getting one very soon myself, like to hide and snipe so it suits my playstyle


Edited by MyWalletLowe, 12 October 2017 - 12:23 PM.


Aikl #15 Posted 12 October 2017 - 02:01 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 25167 battles
  • 4,253
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    04-13-2011

View PostMyWalletLowe, on 12 October 2017 - 11:20 AM, said:

I am not sure what you mean by this, giving a goal keeper rubber bullets, I was saying that you need artillery as they are our last part of defence, just like a goal keeper.

Personally artillery should be and stay in the game, I am getting one very soon myself, like to hide and snipe so it suits my playstyle

 

Get an arty, and you'll realize what kind of gameplay you're going to prevent. Most of the time it's not defending the base or taking out campers.
While artillery sure can snap off a shot outside of satelite-view when preying in a bush, it's main role is most certainly not a 'last part of defence' - though you're right in that any form of aggressive manuevers will make sure you get, uhm, goalkept.  Come to think about it, it's even more similar to an armed goalkeeper in that there's no one shooting back at you 90% at the time.

 

If you want to play arty, you should get one. It's like a TD, just even less potential for having fun - though certainly easier to play while eating, watching TV or doing other stuff. It's not like you have to predict enemy movement when you can reaim in a matter of seconds, so no real attention is required (nor recommended, after trying to do some arty missions again I've realized it's more effective and fun to bash my head against a tree).

 

I guess it's a matter of taste. Some players think whack-a-mole is the real McCoy, some prefer Duck Hunt simulator combined with 'vision gaming' and some like using their skills, quick thinking, experience and map awareness to win against a superior enemy.
While the latter type of players are usually portrayed as elitist, they're in reality the very pillars of the WoT society, on which other classes prey. While a tad dramatic, it's not far from the truth, in that even campers would despise games where everyone camped - there would not be anything to shoot at. That's something 'camping apologists' aren't too quick to consider.

 

Oh, right, this isn't an arty thread. Well, thumbs up for WG optimizing stuff. I'm gonna stick to potato-graphics out of habit, and hope that the two-three months they use on each map didn't add even more rocks and bushes. Considering that it's been stated that map rebalancing isn't even a secondary concern, I'm not very hopeful - but if it makes more people join it kind of makes sense. Can't argue with non-harmful decisions that ends up making WG money and makes the game smoother to run!



Press2ForSkill #16 Posted 12 October 2017 - 02:48 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 1 battle
  • 689
  • Member since:
    06-01-2016
Great HD but WG fked Steppes up.. best map in game and they completely broke it and made south spawn OP

CaptainThunderWalker #17 Posted 12 October 2017 - 03:07 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 18937 battles
  • 1,297
  • Member since:
    09-25-2015

View PostAikl, on 12 October 2017 - 08:51 AM, said:

'F2P' kind of implies that parts of the game are somewhat limited in playability for non-paying users; in WoT that means T8-10; you don't have to do that well to earn a bit of credits in T7. It's not like it limits the fun much anyway, and it populates the "non-F2P" tiers. Win-win for everyone if you ask me - and even the "play4fun F2P" players can drive around in their T67 without losing much credits. Only the last two years or so I've found T9-10 to be more fun to play, hardly surprising when I've ground most lines up to T7 or so.

 

While there is some irrational hate, and arty is part of the game, it features risk-free gameplay without any real challenge. It's a player-punisher and an 'I win'-button more than anything else. It would be far more tolerable if arty meant taking risks, required skill (God knows how that'd be done) or you had some reliable way of countering them without camping behind a rock. Sure, enemy arty can counter to some degree, but it takes time to look for tracers which is better used punishing enemy tanks. Even if you actually hit an enemy arty, it's not a guaranteed kill anyway.

 

TDs are only marginally better in that regard, but I put that down to numbers and map design; it's not inherently broken beyond having big guns with "lolpen" premium rounds that can smash through an angled Maus' upper frontal plate half of the time. Heck, playing TDs as assault guns/support tanks can be quite interesting - most aren't strictly limited to redline sniping.

 

True, you can make credits in Tier VII but it's a crap tier to play right now. I don't take out my Tier VIIs at all anymore lately, because being uptiered in those is incredibly disgusting.

The sole exception is the G.W Panther... which is artillery and thus doesn't give a crap about whatever the MM throws at it. Arty is MM proof.

 

That's not why I play arty anyway. Several reasons.

One of them is when I'm tired and know I'll drive like a f*cking moron to the point you just don't want me in any other tank.

Second is team distribution. The MM is quite a b*tch and when you are arty you don't care. Matchmaking is partially why I started grinding the Russian S-51 and go from there, though the salt on the forums against arty was also a reason to prompt me to troll and get another arty.

Third, though probably the most important, are the Personal Missions. Without those I'd probably have quit the German SPG line at Tier IV and I definately wouldn't have hogged almost 1000 games in the G.W Panther.

Fourth - to learn. You don't need to be that focused when playing arty, so you can focus on shell trajectories (where are you safe from opposing arty?) and you can actually learn more comfortably about team distribution, how teams spread out across maps and stuff, so you can make decent decisions faster when you are playing other vehicles.

 

Also, Arty isn't risk free. I lost count at how often I get spotted by a yolo-scout and am literally the first to die on my team in whatever arty I'm driving, and that doesn't happen just on Ensk. Sometimes when I'm playing passively, but there are also cases where I play arty incredibly close to the front line, but I stopped doing that because I just died too often. Arty just does not have the HP to be played like that.

 

Agreed about TDs. I like to play them aggressively myself. If I want to wank in a corner, I play arty.

But yeah, a lot of players snipe from the redline, not just in TDs but I also saw a top tier LT doing it earlier today. I had to carry his pants pretty damn hard in my (mid tier) Strv 74 and actually do his job. Did a decent job though, but that's beside the point. Passive players are going to camp in a corner regardless and I rather have them a class suitable for that job (arty) than having them doing it into whatever other vehicle they are playing (in this case a top tier SP I C).


Edited by CaptainThunderWalker, 12 October 2017 - 03:13 PM.


Aikl #18 Posted 12 October 2017 - 04:46 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 25167 battles
  • 4,253
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    04-13-2011

You probably won't make much credits at T7, but I don't think you lose that much either, i.e. it remains a tier that's within reach for the F2P crowd. Not that bad to play either if you know what tanks to go for (T29 and O-Ni in particular, as well as quite a few TDs).

 

'TD players' are indeed not limited by class. It's more of a generalization, especially considering 'assault tanks' typically fall under the TD-brand.
 It's not like every tank destroyer belongs alongside the heavy tanks, but it's arguably bad game design that you're most effective when sitting in the base and taking no chances. I like playing certain TDs too, and it annoys me to no end when I know that I'll get the most done (especially credits, which are less dependant on a win/loss) if I sit in the base to camp - or even better, where you're totally useless until your team lost. In TDs, I prefer Himmelsdorf over El Halluf. Well, in general, but still. El Halluf is only fun when you can shoot enemy TDs blind (something that was way easier before, sadly).

 

Most of the post you quoted was intended to explain why hate against arty isn't necessarily irrational. The problem lies in the core mechanic more than anything else.  Sure it isn't 100% risk-free, but you usually get some sort of dip to sit in peace and quiet. It lacks any sort of gameplay reminiscent of every other class in the game, and only very limited map knowledge is required . Anyway, to some degree arty could be part of fun gameplay even without introducing elements of risk, skill or experience, but it's often too much to be fun.

 

I do get why players enjoy arty, and from WG's perspective it's an amazing idea to make the game more enjoyable (it's arguably 'relaxing;) and varied for what supposedly is a large portion of the playerbase. That's obviously why they don't want to remove it, and it's perfectly understandable that a company keeps their cash cows.

Still, if anyone wants any gameplay, it kind of requires the teams to move within reach of each other in the first place. Having a gameplay mechanic that prevents just that is kind of a problem. Sure it hasn't scared off people from playing WoT over the past six years, but it likely won't be one thing that does that. Maps are an example. It makes the game grow a bit stale. If the maps were really good in the first place, it would be far less of a problem. Same if they were a bit varied - instead of mating Ensk with a baguette and a lager and creating Paris and Pilsen.

 

 While I don't wish for pre-9.18 arty to return, it certainly felt like it was less of a chance to get nailed multiple times in one battle. Same goes for playing it. S-51 can now generally hit for 2-400 damage (more if in a cluster) each time, instead of maybe hitting one shell per game for 12-1500. Even the Q&A kind of admitted that targeted tanks stay alive for longer. Sounds good on paper, less so when you realize the implications. I've got a feeling that now, you have to expect to take damage every time you take the risk of exposing yourself. It's not like moving helps much either. Large splash radius, accurate aim, easy to lead shots, no real penalty for missing one... woop-dee-doo.

 


Edited by Aikl, 12 October 2017 - 04:51 PM.


CaptainThunderWalker #19 Posted 12 October 2017 - 05:14 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 18937 battles
  • 1,297
  • Member since:
    09-25-2015

I find arty requiring actually more map knowledge than any other class, especially if you want to play them aggressively. Sure you can wank in a corner the entire game, and map design promotes that way too much (Lakeville, Paris, Karelia to an extent) but I have been on some weird places in arty from where I started to lob shells at the oppositon.

 

Prokhorovka, Malinovka and Steppes are the only maps that really allow (and reward) for funky shenanigans with arty positioning outside of corners, though there are situational exceptions where the opposing team camps in the corner (Cliffs, because now you can suddenly take the f*cking lighthouse spot in your skypig and yes I've done that), or because lol lemmingtrains (on most maps it really pays to follow those guys around).

I am a bit too creative with my arty tho, considering I do a fair bit worse in them than most players. I also tend to die more often in arty than average. It leads to funky shenanigans, but sometimes you just get yolo'ed and die. Arty tends to die to yolorushes way too quickly.


Edited by CaptainThunderWalker, 12 October 2017 - 05:17 PM.


Did_Eye_Hurt_You #20 Posted 15 October 2017 - 04:13 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 1735 battles
  • 59
  • Member since:
    09-12-2017

Well been playing the new maps and yes great differences to the old maps just re-mapped and made more eye candy

I take my hats off to the graphical team, thanks peeps for all your hard work, Just cant think why we have a touch of greece in the game looks good thou and so does the german rasse and the airship disaster 

some events or themes i guess, anyway 10/10 from me.

 

Guess where this came from?


Edited by MyWalletLowe, 15 October 2017 - 04:25 PM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users