Looking for clan

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

FR0NTKEKS #1 Posted 12 October 2017 - 11:32 AM

Private

• Player
  • 6 battles

Hi,

I am looking for a clan which does Tier 6 Strongholds and platoons. The more Strongholds, the better I think. I am fairly new to the game (got invited by a real life friend in May or June if I remember well, and I havent really played under the summer), and I would like to try out the Stronghold gamemode as well. From my roughly 1000 games, something like 80% was platoon with either him or his brother, they taught me mostly to play, the last some hundred were solo mostly since they have to study more.

I have AMX 12t, Churchill VII, Ikv 65 II and T-34-85M for Tier 6, and I have a T-34 with enough XP on it to get either T-34-85, A-43 or MT-25. I have the Ikv 90 B also researched, but I am going for now for the Black Prince as my first tier 7 vehicle (my grandfather fell in love with the Churchill I when he saw one in real life and in the rest of his life he talked about just that, so it is not really a question which line I want to prioritise). About tank grinding, I am open for grinding any vehicle which the clan needs, I am online if it is needed every day some hours, in the last month I didnt have platoon opportunity so I watched Twitch a lot, but it is annoying after a while so here I am looking for a clan.

I learn English and German in school (Im 17), so I can understand and speak these languages pretty well. I do have a microphone, but its 6 years old and it sucks sometimes, so I only hear but I cannot talk time to time. I have installed TeamSpeak3 and I am open to use any other communication system.

Ehm, I think these are the important things about me, feel free to ask any questions either in ingame message or here.

Thanks for reading this,

FR0NTKEKS

LordCommanderSirJ3fr0 #2 Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:15 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 19205 battles
  • [WAAT] WAAT

Ya alright.. We have plenty that toon up and we do tier6 skirmishes too, sometimes we have so many online I can run 2 skirmish teams so more the merrier...

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/595955-waat-newish-clan-lookin-for-more-active-players/ Bit of info and links to our discord, if ya fancy checkin us out...

Barmingmag #3 Posted 12 October 2017 - 05:43 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 45419 battles
  • [R-U] R-U
Hi! Sent you a PM in-game!

Big5Hunter #4 Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:18 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 41496 battles
  • [BOF] BOF

This is the teamspeak of BOF 87.81.177.219:7050 pop on have a chat. They take all sorts. You will need to be able to understand English and speak it. Trust me they ae a good bunch of tankers. Ages range from early 20's to 60+

Luitenant_Kris #5 Posted 21 October 2017 - 01:12 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13720 battles
  • [L-R-D] L-R-D
Hi, if you're still looking for a clan.

We're a relatively new European clan and always looking for active players. And as number of members grows we'll start playing SH and all other modes.

We don't ask much of our members! The only thing we ask is that our members use discord when they're playing.

Take a look and contact us if you're interested.

https://www.lowlandsroyaldivision.eu/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users