I cant belive im here complaining about arty...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
37 replies to this topic

Tinom5 #1 Posted 13 October 2017 - 12:13 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 9523 battles
  • [STAR-] STAR-

This battle see. A WZ tier 9 said push. And we did. And we currently are winning. Problem is the 3 arty GOT A [edited]HARD ON FOR ME. Got focused alot. They were jsut trying to kill my [edited]m4 rev. I dont usualy hate arty and i playe it but man are they pissing me off lately. And this max 3 artys per team makes crapworse. Instead of having the so called balanced MM  get 90% of the game 3 artys. How is this normal i dont know but i want to say sorry to all the people who i said that arty isnt a problem. It is.

Yes this is a rant :D

P.S. sorry for the bad english.

TrewSx #2 Posted 13 October 2017 - 12:39 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 56408 battles
  • [E-5OM] E-5OM

Q: Artillery is annoying will they be remove or change further?

A: Artillery will not be removed. The class is for people who like to predict another player’s behaviour. There is a proportion of the players that really like this class and some players only plays artillery. As of now artillery is not less toxic previous than the change because of the stun, however now players can survive longer rather than being one shot by artillery.

https://thearmoredpa...nsk-cc-trip-qa/

mrmoff10 #3 Posted 13 October 2017 - 12:40 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 2843 battles

I know what you mean mate. Today I saw so many battles with 3x arty it became really frustrating.

Its usually when I'm driving something really slow too.

MattieW #4 Posted 13 October 2017 - 12:41 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 10864 battles
  • [SA_HB] SA_HB

There's definitely a lot more games with 3 arty aside.

I wonder if it's something to do with players switching to arty now the MM seems wrecked?

JOHN_HOLLYWOOD #5 Posted 13 October 2017 - 01:05 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 12283 battles
  • [NERVA] NERVA

View PostTrewSx, on 13 October 2017 - 01:39 AM, said:

A: "[...] however now players can survive longer."

What if they don't want to?

Keyword (perma-)Stun

K_A #6 Posted 13 October 2017 - 01:07 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 12779 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostJOHN_HOLLYWOOD, on 13 October 2017 - 12:05 AM, said:

What if they don't want to?

Keyword (perma-)Stun

If you don't want to play the game, have you considered not playing the game?

JOHN_HOLLYWOOD #7 Posted 13 October 2017 - 01:17 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 12283 battles
  • [NERVA] NERVA

View PostK_A, on 13 October 2017 - 02:07 AM, said:

If you don't want to play the game, have you considered not playing the game?

Have you considered reading whole posts using context or does your mind solely focus on bold font?

upsetti_spaghetti #8 Posted 13 October 2017 - 01:19 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8457 battles
  • [H5VOC] H5VOC

You don't get one shot. You get two shot. Oh wait enemy arties focusing you. Get Gud?

Edit

I play arty with one hand, and i watch tv. Now tell me how that's balanced. I can kill people without moving out from base, hit massed enemies because corridor small maps all the while drinking iced tea. I should go up the american line.

Edited by upsetti_spaghetti, 13 October 2017 - 01:23 AM.

ktistai #9 Posted 13 October 2017 - 01:26 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 42313 battles
  • [LGND] LGND
Arty sucks...as always. Why won't they remove it? Because a certain class of...reds, kind of want to click.
I know a lot of players that quit WoT because of arties. I know a lot of players that are frustrated by arty and still won't count. Arty is a concept stupid implemented but it's here and apparently against all odds will keep staying here.

Tinom5 #10 Posted 13 October 2017 - 01:27 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 9523 battles
  • [STAR-] STAR-

View Postupsetti_spaghetti, on 13 October 2017 - 01:19 AM, said:

You don't get one shot. You get two shot. Oh wait enemy arties focusing you. Get Gud?

Edit

I play arty with one hand, and i watch tv. Now tell me how that's balanced. I can kill people without moving out from base, hit massed enemies because corridor small maps all the while drinking iced tea. I should go up the american line.

Get gud ? Dude. THERES LIKE 5 other tanks around me. All low hp. I move like as fast as the [edited]sherman can :D. Zippy turns random like. But 3 artys just have to cum on me i guess.

gav00 #11 Posted 13 October 2017 - 01:28 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 5857 battles
Most of the time the MM seems to draw either 3 arties per team, or none. I very rarely see a middle ground since the MM changes

K_A #12 Posted 13 October 2017 - 01:42 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 12779 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostJOHN_HOLLYWOOD, on 13 October 2017 - 12:17 AM, said:

Have you considered reading whole posts using context or does your mind solely focus on bold font?

I did read your whole post, it just didn't make a whole lot of sense. You say you don't want to play, presumably because of the new stun mechanics. Why play then? Was the old system better in your opinion? Because removing artillery isn't an option, as shown already in the post you first quoted. Or did you not read it completely? 

Homer_J #13 Posted 13 October 2017 - 02:09 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 25475 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostK_A, on 13 October 2017 - 01:42 AM, said:

I did read your whole post, it just didn't make a whole lot of sense. 

I assume he means he would rather be one shot than perma stunned.

Well I did predict that.

JOHN_HOLLYWOOD #14 Posted 13 October 2017 - 02:14 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 12283 battles
  • [NERVA] NERVA

View PostK_A, on 13 October 2017 - 02:42 AM, said:

I did read your whole post, it just didn't make a whole lot of sense. You say you don't want to play, presumably because of the new stun mechanics. Why play then? Was the old system better in your opinion? Because removing artillery isn't an option, as shown already in the post you first quoted. Or did you not read it completely? 

No. You just fail to get the point.

Not a surprise. You have little to no experience in top tiers with artillery.

You already revealed what kind of mind you are which leads you to only receive this one moment of attention by me.

I'm gonna tell you what's gonna have a great influence on the gameplay:

1 Artillery max. per game

No stun when a tank has not received a direct hit

Introduce a Perk that reduces stuneffects

Short version. I'm not gonna bother explaining my point since you have proven to misunderstand simple context while throwing back stupid questions.

Homer_J #15 Posted 13 October 2017 - 02:22 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 25475 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

I prefer remove the cap on arty numbers, that way you will get some art free games and some with more than three a side.

Scrap stun, it's just a gimmick.

Return arty damage to pre stun levels.

Reduce arty HE pen to near zero.  This will mean pretty much only open topped tanks and other arty will be prone to being one shot.

Keep accuracy and reload times as they are currently.

Obj261 should be replaced by something more in keeping with the playstyle of the other Russian arty and made a special tank like they did with the Foch 155.

K_A #16 Posted 13 October 2017 - 02:28 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 12779 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostJOHN_HOLLYWOOD, on 13 October 2017 - 01:14 AM, said:

No. You just fail to get the point.

Not a surprise. You have little to no experience in top tiers with artillery.

You already revealed what kind of mind you are which leads you to only receive this one moment of attention by me.

I'm gonna tell you what's gonna have a great influence on the gameplay:

1 Artillery max. per game

No stun when a tank has not received a direct hit

Introduce a Perk that reduces stuneffects

Short version. I'm not gonna bother explaining my point since you have proven to misunderstand simple context while throwing back stupid questions.

Wow, you must be a licensed psychiatrist, being able to read me like an open book just like that. Please, I'd like to hear more about what kind of mind I have? :) I'm not a failed reset account, that's one thing. 

The whole point of the stun mechanic is the fact that you don't have to hit your target square on so your proposition makes zero sense. As far as a perk that reduces stun, it might also work, just not sure on which crew member it should be placed on or should it be similar to repairs where it's a combined percentage. I feel like the commander already has way more useful skills/perks compared to the other crew members but having "stun reduction skill" on a radio operator would seem kinda weird. Also how much it reduces stun would be difficult to balance out.

I understood your point completely, I simply disagree with your opinion. I know it can be difficult to comprehend that other people might have different opinions and it might be mistaken for misunderstanding.. :)

Edited by K_A, 13 October 2017 - 02:29 AM.

JOHN_HOLLYWOOD #17 Posted 13 October 2017 - 02:35 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 12283 battles
  • [NERVA] NERVA

View PostK_A, on 13 October 2017 - 03:28 AM, said:

Wow, you must be a licensed psychiatrist, being able to read me like an open book just like that. Please, I'd like to hear more about what kind of mind I have? :) I'm not a failed reset account, that's one thing. 

The whole point of the stun mechanic is the fact that you don't have to hit your target square on so your proposition makes zero sense. As far as a perk that reduces stun, it might also work, just not sure on which crew member it should be placed on or should it be similar to repairs where it's a combined percentage. I feel like the commander already has way more useful skills/perks compared to the other crew members but having "stun reduction skill" on a radio operator would seem kinda weird. Also how much it reduces stun would be difficult to balance out.

I understood your point completely, I simply disagree with your opinion. I know it can be difficult to comprehend that other people might have different opinions and it might be mistaken for misunderstanding.. :)

Obvious reroller with 850 wn8 and 48% WR after 1k battles.

You're not even smart enough to spot reset accounts.

Yet you insist to take part in discussions considering a balancing factor.

Not gonna go into that stuff (puke) you thought you had to let the audience know. You have zero experience.

Edited by JOHN_HOLLYWOOD, 13 October 2017 - 02:36 AM.

K_A #18 Posted 13 October 2017 - 02:43 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 12779 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostJOHN_HOLLYWOOD, on 13 October 2017 - 01:35 AM, said:

Obvious reroller with 850 wn8 and 48% WR after 1k battles.

You're not even smart enough to spot reset accounts.

Yet you insist to take part in discussions considering a balancing factor.

Not gonna go into that stuff (puke) you thought you had to let the audience know. You have zero experience.

You have a combined total of 93 battles under tier 5, and a perfect zero at tier 4 altogether. No one, and I mean no one does that when they start the game, they wouldn't know how to do that. It's 100% a reroll, reset or second account. Also your winrate is laughable compared to your wn8 which indicates a certain type of gameplay, not gonna go deeper into what kind.. :rolleyes:

Edited by K_A, 13 October 2017 - 02:50 AM.

JOHN_HOLLYWOOD #19 Posted 13 October 2017 - 02:50 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 12283 battles
  • [NERVA] NERVA

View PostK_A, on 13 October 2017 - 03:43 AM, said:

You have a combined total of 93 battles under tier 5, and a perfect zero at tier 4 altogether. No one, and I mean no one does that when they start the game.

those who can't be bothered playing low tier crap with crap gunhandling do.

Seal clubbing is not my thing, i'm too good for that.

Edited by JOHN_HOLLYWOOD, 13 October 2017 - 02:51 AM.

K_A #20 Posted 13 October 2017 - 03:00 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 12779 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostJOHN_HOLLYWOOD, on 13 October 2017 - 01:50 AM, said:

those who can't be bothered playing low tier crap with crap gunhandling do.

Seal clubbing is not my thing, i'm too good for that.

Reroll then.. :child:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users