Jump to content


dead crew


  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

sgtYester #1 Posted 15 October 2017 - 09:41 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 52226 battles
  • 1,412
  • [RANGF] RANGF
  • Member since:
    04-10-2011

why does arty all of a sudden kill 2 crew with one shot so often?  do ppl have to many large first aid kits and need to use em more??

 

this almost never happened. now in 1 week at least 6 times.  come on, get rid of these skymonkeys or at the least rework them some more.

 

also see much more high roll for arty 800/900 damage are more commen again.  gg wg u buffed them some more?


Edited by sgtYester, 15 October 2017 - 09:54 PM.


K_A #2 Posted 15 October 2017 - 09:47 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 13566 battles
  • 4,656
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    04-18-2013
Why? How? Confirmation bias.

Balc0ra #3 Posted 15 October 2017 - 09:48 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 62806 battles
  • 14,399
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostsgtYester, on 15 October 2017 - 09:41 PM, said:more.

also see much more high roll for arty 800/900 damage are more commen again.  gg wg u buffed them some more?

 

Most used stock guns for stun missions due to the higher ROF, thus did less damage. I suspect you simply faced less of them suddenly. Thus the higher rolls. That and the mission rework next patch might make stock arty guns less valid, as most missions will focus on damage to, not stun alone.

Homer_J #4 Posted 15 October 2017 - 09:54 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 27068 battles
  • 27,695
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010
Clearly mine is broken.

Homer_J #5 Posted 15 October 2017 - 10:04 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 27068 battles
  • 27,695
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

Just checked my last battle results.

 

9 criticals. 1 gun (damaged, not destroyed), 8 tracks (4 damaged, 4 destroyed).

 

No crew.

 

WG pls fix.



DracheimFlug #6 Posted 15 October 2017 - 10:06 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 8925 battles
  • 3,724
  • Member since:
    11-13-2014

View PostHomer_J, on 15 October 2017 - 10:04 PM, said:

Just checked my last battle results.

 

9 criticals. 1 gun (damaged, not destroyed), 8 tracks (4 damaged, 4 destroyed).

 

No crew.

 

WG pls fix.

 

Homer, you spent your ammunition budget on beer and were firing empty bottles. You are lucky you managed any damage at all.... 

HeidenSieker #7 Posted 15 October 2017 - 10:10 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 10046 battles
  • 4,396
  • Member since:
    03-26-2016

View PostsgtYester, on 15 October 2017 - 09:41 PM, said:

why does arty all of a sudden kill 2 crew with one shot so often?  do ppl have to many large first aid kits and need to use em more??

 

this almost never happened. now in 1 week at least 6 times.  come on, get rid of these skymonkeys or at the least rework them some more.

 

also see much more high roll for arty 800/900 damage are more commen again.  gg wg u buffed them some more?

 

I don't believe it.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users