8 days premium left, why WG get no more money

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

_Anarchistic_ #1 Posted 16 October 2017 - 01:34 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 36560 battles

so as title says I have 8 days premium left nad that's it WG, no more cash from me

I have a few premiums I can grind credits with to keep me going and as I do not use premium consumables I ca break even or make some credits most games

why no more money   artillery

totally fed up with the stupid spotting mechanics where they can track you all over map, does not matter if you drop out of line of sight, they cn follow you 2/3/4 or even more squares in a fast tank, in a slow tank like a t34 vs 3 arty zero chance of a good game

sorry wg, but after an evening of 3 arty games, being chased all over maps and having game after game ruined by artillery I will not give you 1 penny more until its removed and if I can ot make enough credits with my premiums, you win I lose and I will just stop

arty ruins this game, you know this, you have acknowledged that artillery is the biggest complaint in the game, acknowledged it promotes camping and stops gameplay but you refuse to sort it out, indeed you increase their rate of fire, improve their accuracy, increase the splash radius and add this retarded stun mechanic so its actually even worse even though almost every comment you got in testing rejected these changes.

I doubt you will care, you clearly do not listen to your customers so perhaps you will listen to less money coming in, its the only way I can protest as our voices are ignored

Edited by _Anarchistic_, 16 October 2017 - 01:54 AM.

_EXODUZ_ #2 Posted 16 October 2017 - 01:39 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 34617 battles
  • [RGT] RGT
Just uninstall and stop playing, no more arty problems.

_Anarchistic_ #3 Posted 16 October 2017 - 01:46 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 36560 battles

View Post_EXODUZ_, on 16 October 2017 - 01:39 AM, said:

Just uninstall and stop playing, no more arty problems.

​but 90% of the game great, and its not so much the arty its the implementation and spotting mechanics.  I hate dropping out of line of sight and still  being followed by the arty whilst relocating, just change that mechanic so you cannot be followed for 10/12 seconds when not in line of sight and I could live with it

get rid of stun as well would be nice but that's not a game breaker

Balc0ra #4 Posted 16 October 2017 - 01:58 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 64400 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View Post_Anarchistic_, on 16 October 2017 - 01:34 AM, said:

totally fed up with the stupid spotting mechanics where they can track you all over map, does not matter if you drop out of line of sight, they cn follow you 2/3/4 or even more squares in a fast tank, in a slow tank like a t34 vs 3 arty zero chance of a good game

And 9 out 10 times if you ask the other team for a replay... you will notice more tanks on your flank keeping you perm spotted behind cover or as you go around the forest..... Yes I've asked a few now and then. You would be surprised on how many actually give you a replay link. As most that rage about spotting base it on what they know is there, not what they don't know is there to.

_EXODUZ_ #5 Posted 16 October 2017 - 01:59 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 34617 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View Post_Anarchistic_, on 16 October 2017 - 01:46 AM, said:

​but 90% of the game great, and its not so much the arty its the implementation and spotting mechanics.  I hate dropping out of line of sight and still  being followed by the arty whilst relocating, just change that mechanic so you cannot be followed for 10/12 seconds when not in line of sight and I could live with it

get rid of stun as well would be nice but that's not a game breaker

You probably know you're asking for impossible. I say it's worth to support the devs if the game is good enough, a monthly premium account is quite cheap.

Phobos4321 #6 Posted 16 October 2017 - 02:07 AM

General

• Player
  • 43095 battles

does the "s" in efe-s stands for spoiled/spineless or stupid?

wg doesnt care about your money so why should we  dont forget to call your local newspaper when you decide to stop drinking/smoking/whatever  they might care- like us

AvengerOrion #7 Posted 16 October 2017 - 02:13 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 25351 battles

You forgot to add a "World of Tanks is dying" line in your rant, need to have one of those lines for a proper rant post you know.

Also the OP post pretty much explains why I had a low arty night, they were all buggering him.

Homer_J #8 Posted 16 October 2017 - 02:22 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27652 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Post_Anarchistic_, on 16 October 2017 - 01:34 AM, said:

I doubt you will care, you clearly do not listen to your customers 

You already said, you are no longer a customer.  You are now part of the product.  Welcome aboard, the pay is lousy but the uniform is free,

Mike_Mckay #9 Posted 16 October 2017 - 02:25 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 18744 battles
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-

Maybe we should ban campsites too, they promote camping as well :)

Warzey #10 Posted 16 October 2017 - 02:48 AM

Warrant Officer

• WGL PRO Player
  • 56805 battles
  • [L-REM] L-REM

View Post_Anarchistic_, on 16 October 2017 - 12:34 AM, said:

arty ruins this game, you know this, you have acknowledged that artillery is the biggest complaint in the game, acknowledged it promotes camping and stops gameplay but you refuse to sort it out, indeed you increase their rate of fire, improve their accuracy, increase the splash radius and add this retarded stun mechanic so its actually even worse even though almost every comment you got in testing rejected these changes.

What about the people who like playing arty? What about massive amounts of credits and experience that would have to be refunded to loads of players? What about arty crews? 

The current iteration of arty is so bad, they need to pummel you consistently for 1 or 2 minutes to do any sort of meaningful damage, it's obviously way worse than the last iteration where arties would shave off 1000 or more HP with every hit, or the one before that where arties would shave off 100 or more HP with every hit but with a twist, there were 5 or 6 of them per team with better reload and accuracy. 

_Anarchistic_ #11 Posted 16 October 2017 - 02:57 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 36560 battles

View PostAvengerOrion, on 16 October 2017 - 02:13 AM, said:

You forgot to add a "World of Tanks is dying" line in your rant, need to have one of those lines for a proper rant post you know.

Also the OP post pretty much explains why I had a low arty night, they were all buggering him.

​I am not ranting, and I do not think WOT is dying, indeed I am really loving the sandbox mode, these HD maps are sensational

_Anarchistic_ #12 Posted 16 October 2017 - 03:05 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 36560 battles

View PostWarzey, on 16 October 2017 - 02:48 AM, said:

What about the people who like playing arty? What about massive amounts of credits and experience that would have to be refunded to loads of players? What about arty crews? 

The current iteration of arty is so bad, they need to pummel you consistently for 1 or 2 minutes to do any sort of meaningful damage, it's obviously way worse than the last iteration where arties would shave off 1000 or more HP with every hit, or the one before that where arties would shave off 100 or more HP with every hit but with a twist, there were 5 or 6 of them per team with better reload and accuracy. 

​as I sais its the spotting mechanics, sort that, reduce it to 5 seconds say when line of sight is broken or 1 grid square that you can be tracked once line of sight broken but to be tracked all way back 3 or more squares, not in a straight line is just enraging.

cant of course do much when you are the only tank spotting on Prok and your entire team sitting in A2, arty got nothing else to aim at then

personally I would prefer a similar method to War Thunder which I also play a lot but perhaps as a once use consumable, say 7 key arty strike, 8 key air strike and 9 key smoke screen and charge 20000 credits each, WG still wins

I accept your point about players who like arty and have invested a lot of time, that's an issue no doubt, I do wonder how many players have quit because of arty, seen plenty posts where players say they gone, not sure if they have tho or their number !!

edit  as an addition WG are happy to nerf, remove tanks when they feel like it, admittedly not an entire class of vehicles but they will just do it, if for example you are in love with the 430 the upcoming changes might not be to your liking, even if you get an alternative tier 10 tank its still not your favourite anymore

Edited by _Anarchistic_, 16 October 2017 - 03:09 AM.

Cannes76 #13 Posted 16 October 2017 - 09:01 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 64526 battles
  • [3V] 3V
Sounds mostly like a l2p issue, tbh.

Asklepi0s #14 Posted 16 October 2017 - 09:06 AM

• 5741 battles
  • [WG_M] WG_M
Due to the high number of Artillery threads, we want discussions to take place in the main pinned thread here.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users