Two birds with one stone

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

truoste #1 Posted 16 October 2017 - 01:34 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 36820 battles

There are great many players who like arty and usually these people are from bottom end of the skill bracket. There seems to be also a group of people who think that Japanese HE-avies are balanced and good for the game. This group of people also seem to fall to same bottom end of the skill bracket. I am not saying that they are the same people but it sure seems that way and I have hard time finding decent players who likes arty and think that Super-Sumos are balanced. I know, very definitive and scientific.

Here comes the novel and very new idea: create a selection box that player can tick if one so chooses and what this magical box does is allows arty enthusiast to enjoy the gameplay just the way they like and also HE-avy lovers, who think that no one should be able to penetrate their tank can enjoy penetration free gameplay. This magical tick box places all arties and Japanese heavies in to mm of their own and no AP rounds are allowed: only HE. Sumo players will be happy as they will not have to deal with annoying penetrating shots from pesky mediums and they can show off their impressive arty avoidance skills (countless of them arty avoidance experts can boast their replays on youtubes and such) and at the same time arty players can enjoy slow moving targets (many of them have said that aiming is hard so this would definitely be welcome for them with them shaky hands and lazy eyes). Everybody wins, happy players all around as normal people can have slightly more balanced game and the others can have a game of their own liking. I know, how come no one has ever thought about this before!

SaintMaddenus #2 Posted 16 October 2017 - 01:38 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 33892 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Or skill based MM so all the unicorns (which I will never be so don't bother with a stats argument) will never have to meet any of them.  They will be so busy playing with themselves...

jabster #3 Posted 16 October 2017 - 01:40 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12532 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View Posttruoste, on 16 October 2017 - 12:34 PM, said:

There are great many players who like arty and usually these people are from bottom end of the skill bracket. There seems to be also a group of people who think that Japanese HE-avies are balanced and good for the game. This group of people also seem to fall to same bottom end of the skill bracket. I am not saying that they are the same people but it sure seems that way and I have hard time finding decent players who likes arty and think that Super-Sumos are balanced. I know, very definitive and scientific.

Here comes the novel and very new idea: create a selection box that player can tick if one so chooses and what this magical box does is allows arty enthusiast to enjoy the gameplay just the way they like and also HE-avy lovers, who think that no one should be able to penetrate their tank can enjoy penetration free gameplay. This magical tick box places all arties and Japanese heavies in to mm of their own and no AP rounds are allowed: only HE. Sumo players will be happy as they will not have to deal with annoying penetrating shots from pesky mediums and they can show off their impressive arty avoidance skills (countless of them arty avoidance experts can boast their replays on youtubes and such) and at the same time arty players can enjoy slow moving targets (many of them have said that aiming is hard so this would definitely be welcome for them with them shaky hands and lazy eyes). Everybody wins, happy players all around as normal people can have slightly more balanced game and the others can have a game of their own liking. I know, how come no one has ever thought about this before!

Can we also have this magical box for TD’s and heavies as well?

Jigabachi #4 Posted 16 October 2017 - 01:41 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17858 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
And also one for people who really think that this kind of stuff is funny. Or new.

HeidenSieker #5 Posted 16 October 2017 - 01:45 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 10046 battles

View Posttruoste, on 16 October 2017 - 01:34 PM, said:

There are great many players who like arty and usually these people are from bottom end of the skill bracket.

I'm interested by that. What's the source of your information? I'm doing middling in everything, and I see good and poor players in everything.

Asklepi0s #6 Posted 16 October 2017 - 01:53 PM

• 5690 battles
  • [WG_M] WG_M
Due to the high number of Artillery threads, we want discussions to take place in the main pinned thread here.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users