Jump to content


Finally....

win rate awesome stuff years

  • Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

Bora_BOOM #21 Posted 17 October 2017 - 10:08 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 23517 battles
  • 3,087
  • [D0NG] D0NG
  • Member since:
    08-23-2014

View Postdennez, on 17 October 2017 - 08:53 AM, said:

 

Its just that our evaluation period takes longer.. And most of the recruiters are too busy IRL cant be arsed to click invite..

 

 

Oh, it makes perfect sense now... I have heard that the activities taking place in Rusty’s basement have something to do with this. I guess Rusty is a bit more thorough on T-D-U bois.

Yes, yes... being arsed is the thing.

:trollface:

 



250swb #22 Posted 17 October 2017 - 10:11 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 23141 battles
  • 5,247
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-23-2015
Well done Samuel, what is your next target!

_snowfIake__ #23 Posted 17 October 2017 - 10:22 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 27103 battles
  • 643
  • Member since:
    08-16-2012

View PostHugSeal, on 17 October 2017 - 07:52 AM, said:

 

Just club less at tier 5 and play more of your tier 9/10 tanks and you'll go below 50% in no time.

 

Posted Image

 

I can't, banned till Xmas, but if I played tier X all the time my WR would be just fine. But tier X is boring, it's all about stats and no fun at all. 

K_A #24 Posted 17 October 2017 - 10:27 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 13651 battles
  • 4,665
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    04-18-2013

View PostRenamedUser_504592051, on 17 October 2017 - 09:22 AM, said:

 

I can't, banned till Xmas, but if I played tier X all the time my WR would be just fine. But tier X is boring, it's all about stats and no fun at all. 

 

Umm.. Not to sound mean but your tier 10 winrate is 46.2% in 2500 battles. And tiers 7-9 you're just at the 50%-mark. So no, your winrate wouldn't be the same if you played high tiers exclusively, it would take a drastic dive.

signal11th #25 Posted 17 October 2017 - 12:33 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 38201 battles
  • 5,868
  • [S3AL] S3AL
  • Member since:
    07-14-2011

View PostBora_BOOM, on 17 October 2017 - 09:08 AM, said:

 

Oh, it makes perfect sense now... I have heard that the activities taking place in Rusty’s basement have something to do with this. I guess Rusty is a bit more thorough on T-D-U bois.

Yes, yes... being arsed is the thing.

:trollface:

 

 

Sounds like I missed out on "fun times"

VarzA #26 Posted 17 October 2017 - 12:42 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 22599 battles
  • 1,494
  • [USAGI] USAGI
  • Member since:
    06-17-2011

Congrats, though i don't understand why global winrate matters that much.

Isn't recent winrate more important, especially if you are not a dirty scummy reroll spamming t5's for stats ?

 

PS: Your more recent winrate is in the 53-54% range .... better metric imho. :)


Edited by VarzA, 17 October 2017 - 12:44 PM.


Bora_BOOM #27 Posted 17 October 2017 - 01:02 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 23517 battles
  • 3,087
  • [D0NG] D0NG
  • Member since:
    08-23-2014

View Postsignal11th, on 17 October 2017 - 11:33 AM, said:

 

Sounds like I missed out on "fun times"

 

PM Rusty. I am sure he can squeeze something in his schedule... :great:



TungstenHitman #28 Posted 17 October 2017 - 02:21 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 24071 battles
  • 4,378
  • Member since:
    08-28-2016

Is this a Dinger promotional thread?

 

"I suck but now I don't and I owe it all to DE DINGERZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz!!!!   ya motha fokkaz so sign up!!"

 



Joggaman #29 Posted 17 October 2017 - 04:02 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 24376 battles
  • 6,483
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-23-2011

View PostTungstenHitman, on 17 October 2017 - 03:21 PM, said:

Is this a Dinger promotional thread?

 

"I suck but now I don't and I owe it all to DE DINGERZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz!!!!   ya motha fokkaz so sign up!!"

 

 

Nice find:medal:



Jumping_Turtle #30 Posted 17 October 2017 - 04:07 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 63054 battles
  • 5,342
  • [CNUT] CNUT
  • Member since:
    10-15-2013

View Postsamuelx43a, on 17 October 2017 - 03:08 AM, said:

.... I got to the 50%!

it took me at least 4 years of hard work, but I finally reached that number, that for me a long time ago, was legendary.

 

I so remember when I reached that. I started to play WOT on a pc which the graphic card would overheat every four battles and had max 15 FPS. Didnt even knew how much of a improvement a new pc would give so I played my first 10.000 battles on that machine. Was at 47% I guess and bought a new PC. Saw the difference and made it my goal to reach 1250 WN8 and 50% winrate and, yes. I still remember getting both. With the huge amount of games played it is hard to improve so do not have golas like that anymore. As long as I am improving, how slowly it may be, I am happy with it.

Wayneable #31 Posted 17 October 2017 - 04:10 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 43684 battles
  • 2,009
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    06-26-2011
Image result for your the man! gif

Erwin_Von_Braun #32 Posted 17 October 2017 - 06:23 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 39069 battles
  • 5,248
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

View Postsamuelx43a, on 17 October 2017 - 02:08 AM, said:

.... I got to the 50%!

it took me at least 4 years of hard work, but I finally reached that number, that for me a long time ago, was legendary.

It happened a couple years ago, back when I had a monocore laptop(2 or three yrs ago, I was a 45% then), that I decided, I'm going to get better, and I got better, in my own way, and I feel acomplished and happy that I was able to reach it after such a time, this also may take some implications(for some reason, last weekend I was a very interesting target for arty, but I'm kinda used to it)

so I'll have to set another target now!

but I don't know, would it be green?

I'll gladly read any suggestions you may have!

 

samuelx43a out!

Spoiler

 

also, scuse the spanish on the 1st image

 

 

Congrats comrade:honoring:

Took me 3+ years & I'm just about keeping it there.



iztok #33 Posted 17 October 2017 - 07:11 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 35215 battles
  • 2,520
  • Member since:
    10-28-2010

Hi!

> I'll gladly read any suggestions you may have!

I'm not a pro, but I have a proposition for you: upload your last 10 or so replays to WoTReplays and I will check them for mistakes you did and explain what I'd do differently. :great: This could help you with your progress.

 

BR,  Iztok



Mimos_A #34 Posted 17 October 2017 - 09:32 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 24918 battles
  • 2,039
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L
  • Member since:
    05-30-2015
Nice one dude :) well done.

samuelx43a #35 Posted 18 October 2017 - 02:12 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 22646 battles
  • 995
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013

thanks a ton for the support, heh, the wot community can be bad, but hey, I got some good outa it :)

about the wot replays, I can post them tomorrow, but here or elsewhere? (referring to iztok's response!)

about it going to 49.90 something, oh that tends to happen, at least for me, every time I go through a new percentage things get very weird. for instance, two days ago my KV-2 was not hitting anything, and my T-10 decided to remember it's BL-9 days one or two matches(I don't know about you guys, but that gun was a nightmare for me)



K_A #36 Posted 18 October 2017 - 07:14 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 13651 battles
  • 4,665
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    04-18-2013

View Postsamuelx43a, on 18 October 2017 - 01:12 AM, said:

thanks a ton for the support, heh, the wot community can be bad, but hey, I got some good outa it :)

about the wot replays, I can post them tomorrow, but here or elsewhere? (referring to iztok's response!)

about it going to 49.90 something, oh that tends to happen, at least for me, every time I go through a new percentage things get very weird. for instance, two days ago my KV-2 was not hitting anything, and my T-10 decided to remember it's BL-9 days one or two matches(I don't know about you guys, but that gun was a nightmare for me)

 

Upload your replays to http://wotreplays.eu/, that way we know for sure that they are genuine replay files and also if you wait until the end of a battle, the site will show the post-battle result pages too.

samuelx43a #37 Posted 20 October 2017 - 05:33 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 22646 battles
  • 995
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013

http://wotreplays.eu/site/3894941#redshire-samuelx43a-m40_m43

 

here is one I definitevly want to share, this was one of my best arty battles in a very long time. I felt that here I helped influence the battle and win, which I don't get to do every day.

I'll try and find others to post here



K_A #38 Posted 20 October 2017 - 06:07 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 13651 battles
  • 4,665
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    04-18-2013

View Postsamuelx43a, on 20 October 2017 - 04:33 PM, said:

http://wotreplays.eu/site/3894941#redshire-samuelx43a-m40_m43

 

here is one I definitevly want to share, this was one of my best arty battles in a very long time. I felt that here I helped influence the battle and win, which I don't get to do every day.

I'll try and find others to post here

 

It's difficult to judge arty replays as they don't show much about your situational awareness in the midst of a gun fight or positioning on the map. Maybe post a couple replays of battles you'd consider average for you, then we can try and work out how you could've turned that average game to a great one? :great:

samuelx43a #39 Posted 20 October 2017 - 06:16 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 22646 battles
  • 995
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013

for sure!

I mean I could do ten battles now and post'em here, actually, I'll get to that now



Ilknur_Ibryam #40 Posted 20 October 2017 - 06:24 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 11301 battles
  • 157
  • Member since:
    03-28-2016
Gratz. I am not the same quest  and I have improved by 1%. Still 0.7% to go. I am checking noobmeter almost every day and I get 51,52 or 53% and have not fault under 50% so I should get there some time in the future :D. Problem is I plan to grind Mouse and wz 132 and I have no free exp and crew. Also kind of grinding T10 and Conway, and while T10 is fine, Conway is meh (and I play TDs awfully)




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users