Jump to content


Mad WN8 Recent/Global Shifting

WN8

  • Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

shishx_the_animal #21 Posted 17 October 2017 - 10:40 AM

    Colonel

  • WGL PRO Player
  • 29010 battles
  • 3,846
  • [FAME] FAME
  • Member since:
    04-06-2013

View PostsgtYester, on 17 October 2017 - 09:30 AM, said:

 

also, remove xvm from battles

 

I'm shocked to agree with sgtYester... I feel numbness and extreme pain in my chest but I agree 100%.

KingMatt #22 Posted 17 October 2017 - 10:43 AM

    Major

  • Community Contributor
  • 19624 battles
  • 2,989
  • [TKBS] TKBS
  • Member since:
    01-11-2012

View PostWunderWurst, on 17 October 2017 - 10:26 AM, said:

Hello there....

 

Offtopic: Weow you are a community contributor yet I have never ever seen you here before... Interesting.

 

[OT] Yes, i am a CC from the Italian Community! We had a recent overhaul to our portal thanks to our efficient Coordinator. Some days after that, some Contributors were chosen. I am one of them! I run a YouTube Channel since 2013 and i recently started some Streams. If you want more info about that, just click the icon in my signature, the round "Gaming With Jack" logo.

 

The reason i post rarely on the International Forum as a CC, is because my contents are in Italian and i don't really know how many people will understand that :P if you like my stuff and/or you understand my language, feel free to enjoy my videos (or let them run with the mute audio on :P )! [/OT]

 

View PostsgtYester, on 17 October 2017 - 10:30 AM, said:

...also, remove xvm from battles

 

I almost agree on that! I really hate people complaining about XVM win chanche and MM as the battle is loading... I play Vanilla, no XVM, no mods, and those guys infouriate me!

 

XVM is a great tool if used correctly. Unfortunately, most players just use it for win chance ruining the game even before it is started! 


Edited by KingMatt, 17 October 2017 - 10:48 AM.


xtram3x #23 Posted 17 October 2017 - 11:00 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 29040 battles
  • 1,130
  • Member since:
    01-03-2013

View PostKingMatt, on 17 October 2017 - 09:43 AM, said:

XVM is a great tool if used correctly. Unfortunately, most players just use it for win chance ruining the game even before it is started! 

 

I have win chance disabled.

I only use XVM so I know if the people holding a flank with me will actually help and stop me being flanked (if I've pushed forward a bit) or if they'll hide behind a rock and watch me get swamped, even though once I am dead they will be the new target and be swamped themselves :amazed:


Edited by xtram3x, 17 October 2017 - 11:01 AM.


Rati_Festa #24 Posted 17 October 2017 - 11:44 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 35730 battles
  • 342
  • [BOF] BOF
  • Member since:
    02-10-2012

View Postxtram3x, on 17 October 2017 - 11:00 AM, said:

 

I have win chance disabled.

I only use XVM so I know if the people holding a flank with me will actually help and stop me being flanked (if I've pushed forward a bit) or if they'll hide behind a rock and watch me get swamped, even though once I am dead they will be the new target and be swamped themselves :amazed:

The fact they hide behind rocks leeching damage and not contributing to a push may be the reason they have a higher wn8 too. Broken logic .


Edited by Rati_Festa, 17 October 2017 - 12:16 PM.


_Avenger_SRB_ #25 Posted 17 October 2017 - 11:59 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 20670 battles
  • 143
  • [ST_F] ST_F
  • Member since:
    06-08-2014

You are playing tanks that have high damage requirements and you're not doing enough damage. (T-54, 183 and Borsig "ruining" your recents)

 


Edited by _Avenger_SRB_, 17 October 2017 - 12:00 PM.


xtram3x #26 Posted 17 October 2017 - 02:18 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 29040 battles
  • 1,130
  • Member since:
    01-03-2013

View PostRati_Festa, on 17 October 2017 - 10:44 AM, said:

The fact they hide behind rocks leeching damage and not contributing to a push may be the reason they have a higher wn8 too. Broken logic .

 

 

 

The opposite... 2 days ago I made the mistake of not checking who was supporting with me. A good player would have poked out and put the odd shot into the enemy group to stop them flanking me. Even knowing someone was there would have stopped the enemy because it would put them in a crossfire. Instead it was someone with half a brain cell and they hid. I was then dead while they were full HP still behind the rock, no intention of even firing 1 shot into the enemy. He then died with zero damage.

 

If I had used XVM and seen their uselessness before hand I would have made a different choice (they would have become a sacrificial lamb). Instead, I blindly assumed if a tank was with me, they would help.



JOHN_691 #27 Posted 17 October 2017 - 03:20 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 7487 battles
  • 486
  • Member since:
    06-24-2016

View Postshishx_the_animal, on 17 October 2017 - 10:40 AM, said:

 

I'm shocked to agree with sgtYester... I feel numbness and extreme pain in my chest but I agree 100%.

 

Stop crying and make a new video shishx!

Homer_J #28 Posted 17 October 2017 - 04:07 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 25605 battles
  • 24,886
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostKingMatt, on 17 October 2017 - 09:51 AM, said:

 

p.s.: just checking again my signature... 101 games played in a single day?! Stats on drugs confirmed!

 

That's just the stats site missing a snapshot.  Some only take a snapshot of your results when you visit their site and then put any battles since the last snapshot they took in the "last day" column.

 

Sometimes it can miss a snapshot due to technical reasons.

 

Anyway, your recents and overall aren't massively different.

 

TL-DR you obsess too much.


Edited by Homer_J, 17 October 2017 - 04:07 PM.


spuriousmonkey #29 Posted 17 October 2017 - 05:02 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 40681 battles
  • 2,878
  • Member since:
    06-23-2011

I can easily influence my WN8 by the choice of tanks I play.

 

I can pretend to be an unicum by picking the right light tanks + PTA.

 

I can be a smurf by selecting many kinds of tanks, which aren't specific by the unicum class or the one below.

 

I can be green as grass or borderline tomato by playing arty, turretless TDs and some heavy tanks.

 

And also the tier matters as stated before.

 

If I want to suck, I play tier 10.



_Avenger_SRB_ #30 Posted 17 October 2017 - 06:59 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 20670 battles
  • 143
  • [ST_F] ST_F
  • Member since:
    06-08-2014

View Postspuriousmonkey, on 17 October 2017 - 04:02 PM, said:

I can easily influence my WN8 by the choice of tanks I play.

 

I can pretend to be an unicum by picking the right light tanks + PTA.

 

I can be a smurf by selecting many kinds of tanks, which aren't specific by the unicum class or the one below.

 

I can be green as grass or borderline tomato by playing arty, turretless TDs and some heavy tanks.

 

And also the tier matters as stated before.

 

If I want to suck, I play tier 10.

 

Said applies to 99% of players





Also tagged with WN8

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users