• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

SirPorthos #21 Posted 17 October 2017 - 06:36 PM

Private

• Player
  • 18127 battles
  • [SYTHE] SYTHE

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 17 October 2017 - 05:15 PM, said:

Bet you're glad you left that clan behind now?

If that's the sort of players they are then good riddance to them.

One final question  - did you do anything to deserve being treated in that way?:unsure:

Hi, I'm a friend of GRiM and one of the group that left the clan in question. 
In my personal opinion, no we don't deserve being treated this way. We left the clan because the higher ups in the clan thought we were sabotaging the clan. We liked the clan. We were active on the global map and on clan wars seasons. We all were trying our best to get the clan to grow, to prosper. Now for the record, We all had high ranks.
Quatermaster, Recruitement/Combat/executive/Personell officer, Diplomat. ICT for the teamspeak server.  But because the clan is made up  of multiple clans there were 3 people above us, Those three people saw that we as a group platooned and played together, They didn't like it and tried to get us apart. By stating false clames. So we as a group decided to leave. After that they blame us for the dying clan that they are now because 15 people that didn't like the way they were treated left. This is my opinion, others may vary but it all comes down to the same point. The way they are treating it now is a childish act. 

Kind regards.

K_A #22 Posted 17 October 2017 - 06:46 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 12914 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostSirPorthos, on 17 October 2017 - 05:36 PM, said:

In my personal opinion, no we don't deserve being treated this way. We left the clan because the higher ups in the clan thought we were sabotaging the clan. We liked the clan. We were active on the global map and on clan wars seasons. We all were trying our best to get the clan to grow, to prosper. Now for the record, We all had high ranks.
Quatermaster, Recruitement/Combat/executive/Personell officer, Diplomat. ICT for the teamspeak server.  But because the clan is made up  of multiple clans there were 3 people above us, Those three people saw that we as a group platooned and played together, They didn't like it and tried to get us apart. By stating false clames. So we as a group decided to leave. After that they blame us for the dying clan that they are now because 15 people that didn't like the way they were treated left. This is my opinion, others may vary but it all comes down to the same point. The way they are treating it now is a childish act. 

Kind regards.

Sounds like a positive and encouraging clan that likes to have fun and doesn't take the game too seriously :great: Not...

TheGRlMReaper #23 Posted 17 October 2017 - 07:44 PM

Private

• Player
  • 26011 battles
  • [SYTHE] SYTHE

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 17 October 2017 - 05:15 PM, said:

Bet you're glad you left that clan behind now?

If that's the sort of players they are then good riddance to them.

One final question  - did you do anything to deserve being treated in that way?:unsure:

hehe, i don't think i ever did something wrong...

Erwin_Von_Braun #24 Posted 17 October 2017 - 07:45 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 32202 battles

View PostTheGRlMReaper, on 17 October 2017 - 06:44 PM, said:

hehe, i don't think i ever did something wrong...

Then forget about them comrade & move on.:)

Erwin_Von_Braun #25 Posted 17 October 2017 - 07:47 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 32202 battles

View PostSirPorthos, on 17 October 2017 - 05:36 PM, said:

Kind regards.

Then, like I said to your friend, forget about them and have fun with your new clan:)

Balc0ra #26 Posted 17 October 2017 - 07:57 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 58148 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostSirPorthos, on 17 October 2017 - 06:36 PM, said:

This is my opinion, others may vary but it all comes down to the same point. The way they are treating it now is a childish act.

Ah well... your clan logo is cooler anyway. 

Edited by Balc0ra, 17 October 2017 - 07:59 PM.

PhooBar #27 Posted 17 October 2017 - 08:18 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 17009 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postuglycousin, on 17 October 2017 - 06:34 PM, said:

Today I had a first, I misclicked one a blacklisted individual before he went on my blacklist :P

Damn that A.D.D.!

Remind me to let you try some of my meds...

BravelyRanAway #28 Posted 17 October 2017 - 08:27 PM

Lieutenant General

• Beta Tester
  • 21699 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostTheGRlMReaper, on 17 October 2017 - 03:11 PM, said:

A long time ago I left my old clan (4STAR) and joined a new one. Since that day when I play wot and get in games with some old clan members they start team killing me. It's kinda frustrating... When you go to the commander of the clan he laughs it away and say "I’m not going to do anything about that". So I don't see any other option then asking your opinion and to hear your voices.

Mmmmh.....who'd want to join a clan of asshats like that now. Advertise that silly behavior enough and no one will want to join them....word will get around and their numbers will drop and not be replaced.

Bennie182 #29 Posted 18 October 2017 - 11:16 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 45632 battles

View PostIgor_BL, on 17 October 2017 - 04:29 PM, said:

Obviosly, those guys are retarded.

As expected, support is not doing there job.
They have "template" answers... We have automatic system, etc, some other cr@ps...

TK, teamdmg, cheating, etc... should be punished harder.
Even permabanning people.

But, no. "They have a system"

"Working as intended"

SaintMaddenus #30 Posted 18 October 2017 - 12:09 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 31616 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
I suspect a number of Dingers will make a note of 4star clan members...  Dingers are like that.    Who knows what can happen in random games eh.

xtram3x #31 Posted 18 October 2017 - 12:12 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29069 battles
I like threads like this

Also tagged with teamkilling, clan, 4star

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users