Jump to content


Personal missions - decipher please


  • Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

Rati_Festa #1 Posted 18 October 2017 - 02:30 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 40173 battles
  • 786
  • Member since:
    02-10-2012

Ive just watched the new 9.20.1 vid and I cant fathom out if its easier to complete a full set or harder or the same after the changes.

 

I currently have lt, td, heavy objective 15 all passed with honours on the 3rd missions but only a pass on the med objective.

 

Do i still need to complete med 15 with honours?



Homer_J #2 Posted 18 October 2017 - 02:38 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 27068 battles
  • 27,695
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

If you want to skip one class then you still have to do mission #15 for all the rest with honours or have orders carried over from lower sets.

 

Question is did you skip any lower mission sets?



Rati_Festa #3 Posted 18 October 2017 - 02:46 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 40173 battles
  • 786
  • Member since:
    02-10-2012
I havent played/completed anything arty related in any of the lower sets. I have completed the majority of all other class missions with honours.

Homer_J #4 Posted 18 October 2017 - 03:06 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 27068 battles
  • 27,695
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostRati_Festa, on 18 October 2017 - 02:46 PM, said:

I havent played/completed anything arty related in any of the lower sets. I have completed the majority of all other class missions with honours.

 

Then nothing has changed for you except you will have some extra girl crew to claim.

 

And you have the option to play the low tier arty missions, and get those orders back providing you complete each SPG15 with honours.

 

Get dropping them bombs!


Edited by Homer_J, 18 October 2017 - 03:06 PM.


Rati_Festa #5 Posted 18 October 2017 - 03:24 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 40173 battles
  • 786
  • Member since:
    02-10-2012
Ok cheers. I think i'll persevere playing the meds and trying to complete the last mission rather than sell my soul ( playing arty )

Hellfoxe #6 Posted 18 October 2017 - 03:28 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 22435 battles
  • 495
  • Member since:
    04-05-2011

View PostRati_Festa, on 18 October 2017 - 02:30 PM, said:

Ive just watched the new 9.20.1 vid and I cant fathom out if its easier to complete a full set or harder or the same after the changes.

 

I currently have lt, td, heavy objective 15 all passed with honours on the 3rd missions but only a pass on the med objective.

 

Do i still need to complete med 15 with honours?

 

I think this is easier way to finish personal mission depend which personal missions you have finished with honor of course by skipping them with "orders"

CmdRatScabies #7 Posted 18 October 2017 - 03:29 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 35183 battles
  • 3,543
  • Member since:
    10-12-2015
MT15.3 looks easier than it was to me.  So many TDs that is should be easy to do 2500 damage to them.

Rati_Festa #8 Posted 18 October 2017 - 03:45 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 40173 battles
  • 786
  • Member since:
    02-10-2012

Im struggling to find the right tank to use. I completed without honours by accident with my obj 430 Ii when i was grinding. Meds are my weakest class and I only have prem t8s in my garage ( which i have been avoiding ) due to mm. No t7s and only the wz120 t9 ( which i hate ). Hopefully the new mm rules may make t8 play better.



Pedro79 #9 Posted 18 October 2017 - 10:35 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 27601 battles
  • 438
  • Member since:
    06-18-2011

Okay help me with this Order thing please because there is something that i do not understand.

 

I completed Stug IV. 4x mission 15 all with honors.

I completed T28 HTC. 3x mission 15 with honors and 1 without honors. 

 

So i should have got 7 orders right? 

And it is says that there is available 3.

See picture below:

 


Edited by Pedro79, 18 October 2017 - 10:36 PM.


SirDixie #10 Posted 18 October 2017 - 10:44 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 19236 battles
  • 699
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-08-2012

View PostPedro79, on 18 October 2017 - 09:35 PM, said:

Okay help me with this Order thing please because there is something that i do not understand.

 

I completed Stug IV. 4x mission 15 all with honors.

I completed T28 HTC. 3x mission 15 with honors and 1 without honors. 

 

So i should have got 7 orders right? 

And it is says that there is available 3.

See picture below:

 

 

The 4 orders you got from the StuG were applied to mission 15 from the set you didn't do. You'll have an extra reward crew from the set but the orders you got from.doing the other sets were automatically applied to the final mission you didn't do.

The 3 orders you have are from doing 3 sets of missions from the T28.

 

If you want the 4 orders from the StuG then you need to finish (with honours) the mission 15 you didn't do originally.



CmdRatScabies #11 Posted 18 October 2017 - 10:45 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 35183 battles
  • 3,543
  • Member since:
    10-12-2015

View PostPedro79, on 18 October 2017 - 10:35 PM, said:

Okay help me with this Order thing please because there is something that i do not understand.

 

I completed Stug IV. 4x mission 15 all with honors.

I completed T28 HTC. 3x mission 15 with honors and 1 without honors.

 

So i should have got 7 orders right?

And it is says that there is available 3.

 

You skipped arty so it applied the 4 you received from the Stug missions to claim the Stug reward.

The 3 you have are from the T28 mission.

To retrieve the Stug orders you will need to complete the Stug arty mission 15 with honours.

Edit - beaten to it.  :)

 


Edited by CmdRatScabies, 18 October 2017 - 10:46 PM.


Homer_J #12 Posted 18 October 2017 - 10:49 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 27068 battles
  • 27,695
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostRati_Festa, on 18 October 2017 - 03:24 PM, said:

Ok cheers. I think i'll persevere playing the meds and trying to complete the last mission rather than sell my soul ( playing arty )

Come to the dark side.  The StuG arty should only take an afternoon.

 

View PostPedro79, on 18 October 2017 - 10:35 PM, said:

Okay help me with this Order thing please because there is something that i do not understand.

 

I completed Stug IV. 4x mission 15 all with honors.

I completed T28 HTC. 3x mission 15 with honors and 1 without honors. 

 

So i should have got 7 orders right? 

And it is says that there is available 3.

See picture below:

 

 

You have four committed to missions.  IIRC if you click the icon it will show you where.  Since you only completed 4 stug missions with honours I would guess you skipped arty and they will be used there.

Pedro79 #13 Posted 18 October 2017 - 10:52 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 27601 battles
  • 438
  • Member since:
    06-18-2011

Thanks for the fast answer guys.

I think i got it now. 

 

So when i finish the T28 HTC mission: heavy 15 with honors it will automatically apply to arty mission set that i did not do it? Is that right?



Homer_J #14 Posted 18 October 2017 - 10:54 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 27068 battles
  • 27,695
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostPedro79, on 18 October 2017 - 10:52 PM, said:

Thanks for the fast answer guys.

I think i got it now. 

 

So when i finish the T28 HTC mission: heavy 15 with honors it will automatically apply to arty mission set that i did not do it? Is that right?

 

Nope, you will have to do that yourself.

 

The game applied four to the StuG mission because you already claimed the StuG and that's the only way you could have done it.



Pedro79 #15 Posted 18 October 2017 - 10:56 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 27601 battles
  • 438
  • Member since:
    06-18-2011

View PostHomer_J, on 18 October 2017 - 10:54 PM, said:

 

Nope, you will have to do that yourself.

 

The game applied four to the StuG mission because you already claimed the StuG and that's the only way you could have done it.

 

Okay got it. Thanks.

CmdRatScabies #16 Posted 18 October 2017 - 10:58 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 35183 battles
  • 3,543
  • Member since:
    10-12-2015

View PostPedro79, on 18 October 2017 - 10:52 PM, said:

So when i finish the T28 HTC mission: heavy 15 with honors it will automatically apply to arty mission set that i did not do it? Is that right?

 

It won't be automatic - that was only how the patch coped with the change.  You will have to buy the SPG 15.2 with the 4 orders you earned.

maroar #17 Posted 18 October 2017 - 11:36 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 29464 battles
  • 2,462
  • [G__G] G__G
  • Member since:
    10-02-2012

If you don't want to play the [edited] class that people call SPG then it won't help you one bit. Great improvement of the missions, especially since lights are still practically useless and TDs are just a plain boring to play.



Slyspy #18 Posted 18 October 2017 - 11:38 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 14169 battles
  • 16,328
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-07-2011

View PostHomer_J, on 18 October 2017 - 10:49 PM, said:

Come to the dark side.  The StuG arty should only take an afternoon.

 

 

 

Waste of an afternoon if you ask me. 



Homer_J #19 Posted 19 October 2017 - 08:42 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 27068 battles
  • 27,695
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View Postmaroar, on 18 October 2017 - 11:36 PM, said:

If you don't want to play the [edited] class that people call SPG then it won't help you one bit. Great improvement of the missions, especially since lights are still practically useless and TDs are just a plain boring to play.

 

If you don't want to try out all the classes in the game then that's your loss.

 

There are aspects of the game I don't care for, I don't complain that there are rewards for them which can't be obtained any other way.

 

The arty missions, especially the first two sets, are pathetically easy now they are mostly stun based.  Just sit and click, you don't even need to hit, in fact hitting your target can be counter productive because you might kill it and you don't get stun awarded for killls.



K_A #20 Posted 19 October 2017 - 08:48 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 13566 battles
  • 4,656
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    04-18-2013

View PostSlyspy, on 18 October 2017 - 10:38 PM, said:

 

Waste of an afternoon if you ask me. 

 

4 orders from one afternoon's work, seems worth it to me:harp:




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users