RE Orders

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

_Anarchistic_ #1 Posted 18 October 2017 - 07:03 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 38466 battles

so as I have 260 I used orders just to finish off the arty missions but I cannot find my female crew member anywhere, how do I claim her?

also can I use orders to get the secondary conditions on completed missions, the credits boost would be nice

thx

edit  found the recruit button for ffemale commander, as usual not a good layout by WG  still like to know about the improving results

Edited by _Anarchistic_, 18 October 2017 - 07:07 PM.

K_A #2 Posted 18 October 2017 - 07:11 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 13641 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Orders complete missions without honors, so if you want those improved results you gotta use the skill.

Balc0ra #3 Posted 18 October 2017 - 07:15 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 66256 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View Post_Anarchistic_, on 18 October 2017 - 07:03 PM, said:

edit  found the recruit button for ffemale commander, as usual not a good layout by WG  still like to know about the improving results

I loved how they said the old mission layout was informative and effective.... so we changed it. It's nice looking. But a mess to find anything fast. Just like the mission UI. You can't even sort the mission window just to show completed only, improve results etc, so you don't have to go past everyone to find the one you need.

_Anarchistic_ #4 Posted 18 October 2017 - 07:45 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 38466 battles

View PostBalc0ra, on 18 October 2017 - 07:15 PM, said:

I loved how they said the old mission layout was informative and effective.... so we changed it. It's nice looking. But a mess to find anything fast. Just like the mission UI. You can't even sort the mission window just to show completed only, improve results etc, so you don't have to go past everyone to find the one you need.

​personally I don't even think it looks nice, just a total fxxxxxx mess

Rati_Festa #5 Posted 18 October 2017 - 07:52 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 42780 battles

I thought the old one was a nice interface. Its amazing why they spend time changing stuff they acknowlege 'Looks nice' when they could use thier resources to better effect elsewhere. They should really let us alternate between old and new then review the usage stats and make a decision. Like in web design when reviewing ux design.

beerholland #6 Posted 19 October 2017 - 02:36 PM

Private

• Player
  • 35626 battles
i had to use my orders on td mission and arty mission the last 2 missions for the 260 ,  but i used it on the heavy mission by mistake....... i can easily block 14k combinned or whatever, dammage in my maus.... but now im stuck with no more orders left and wish i had used it on the arty mission because i dont play arty.... anyway i  can undo my order for the heavy mission and use it for the arty mission???????????? FML i thought i only had to finish 4 of the 5 tank types, never crossed my mind that i had to fkn do arty....... for the [edited]parts OMG?

Edited by beerholland, 19 October 2017 - 02:38 PM.

K_A #7 Posted 19 October 2017 - 02:40 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 13641 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postbeerholland, on 19 October 2017 - 01:36 PM, said:

i had to use my orders on td mission and arty mission the last 2 missions for the 260 ,  but i used it on the heavy mission by mistake....... i can easily block 14k combinned or whatever, dammage in my maus.... but now im stuck with no more orders left and wish i had used it on the arty mission because i dont play arty.... anyway i  can undo my order for the heavy mission and use it for the arty mission???????????? FML i thought i only had to finish 4 of the 5 tank types, never crossed my mind that i had to fkn do arty....... for the [edited]parts OMG?

Just do the heavy mission with honors and you get your orders back.

Spurtung #8 Posted 19 October 2017 - 03:19 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 63590 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View Postbeerholland, on 19 October 2017 - 03:36 PM, said:

R_E_X #9 Posted 20 October 2017 - 10:05 PM

Private

• Player
  • 25717 battles

View Post_Anarchistic_, on 18 October 2017 - 08:03 PM, said:

so as I have 260 I used orders just to finish off the arty missions but I cannot find my female crew member anywhere, how do I claim her?

also can I use orders to get the secondary conditions on completed missions, the credits boost would be nice

thx

The game auto-completed for me the SPG No15 mission for T28 HTC that I already had...
I supposed to get a female crew member as a primary reward, but I did not

WHERE exactly is that "Recruit Button"?

Edit: found it at the bottom of the screen of the missions

Edited by R_E_X, 20 October 2017 - 10:21 PM.

Isharial #10 Posted 20 October 2017 - 10:16 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 19700 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostBalc0ra, on 18 October 2017 - 07:15 PM, said:

you can however see the "provinces" that each mission is represented by... each one has a tick, or 2 ticks in it depicting whether you've done the mission, or done it with honours..

so, as much as you don't need to click each one, its still a little annoying..

imo, missions done with honours should be a different colour to missions done without....

_Anarchistic_ #11 Posted 20 October 2017 - 11:30 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 38466 battles

View PostIsharial, on 20 October 2017 - 10:16 PM, said:

you can however see the "provinces" that each mission is represented by... each one has a tick, or 2 ticks in it depicting whether you've done the mission, or done it with honours..

so, as much as you don't need to click each one, its still a little annoying..

imo, missions done with honours should be a different colour to missions done without....

I like that idea

missions done with Honours are fully occupied and in occupied colours

missions only where primary part is complete are in 'Vichy' colours

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users