Skipping Past Arty PM Option Question - 9.20.1

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

TungstenHitman #1 Posted 19 October 2017 - 11:17 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 24046 battles

Hi guys,

Just a quick question in regards to the new update and the changes to personal missions. I didn't have much free time last night and so couldn't properly absorb the changes but I watched the update video earlier that day so was under the impression we no longer have to play a class of tank to get the camo or something, and can skip past it if we complete the other classes with honors.

Now, I have completed all the StuglV missions with honors and was therefore under the impression I could skip having to play arty missions, but when I selected arty LV15 final mission the option to complete it without playing it was not there. So what have I missed?

1. What do I receive I have not already received by completing the other 4 classes with honors? camo? female crew? xp?

2. After all this I still have to play arty?? just not all the arty missions? 

3. Why can't I complete the final arty mission without playing any arty missions if I clearly completed the other classes with honors?

Jump to 1:40 of update video pls

Also 2:22. Have I gained the respect and admiration of my fellow tankers?? :)

Edited by Daxeno, 19 October 2017 - 11:45 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to use of the color red.

Balc0ra #2 Posted 19 October 2017 - 11:25 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 67308 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

If you do a last mission with honors, you get 1 order. If you have 4, you can skip the last arty mission without honors, even if you have not done the 14 before it. The button to skip it should be in the upper right corner of the missions window when clicking it on the map.

View PostTungstenHitman, on 19 October 2017 - 11:17 AM, said:

1. What do I receive I have not already received by completing the other 4 classes with honors? camo? female crew? xp?

3. Why can't I complete the final arty mission without playing any arty missions if I clearly completed the others with honors?

1: Camo for the reward tank is only if you have done all 75 missions, regardless if you used orders or not. So if you have done that on a tank, you will get camo and orders for any last mission you have done with honors. There are no extra crew or xp rewards etc. If you have done all 75 with honors. Then you can buy the reward camo for any tank of the same nation as the reward tank. Still costs gold or silver like normal camo tho. Tho some claim to have gotten more females, even tho they have received all. While others say they don't get any rewards, even tho they used orders on the last one. So I suspect it's a bit buggy still.

2: If you have 4 orders, you can skip the 14 arty missions before it, and go straight for SPG-15 and do that without honors for the female crew and the primary rewards. If you do it later with honors. The used orders can be returned.

3: If you could do that, then the orders would be pointless for most, as doing the last missions is normally not the issue, it's getting there in a class they don't like to play.

Edited by Balc0ra, 19 October 2017 - 11:27 AM.

adameitas #3 Posted 19 October 2017 - 11:33 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 64343 battles
  • [LTTTT] LTTTT
I have one question about new PM format too. I did 4 mission with honors on stug and t28 also 3 on t55a. So i should have 11 orders right? So can i use it on last 2 missions for t55a and just get a tank? O it only allows me to get straight to mission 15 skeeping 14 before it? 

Edited by adameitas, 19 October 2017 - 11:35 AM.

TungstenHitman #4 Posted 19 October 2017 - 11:34 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 24046 battles

View PostBalc0ra, on 19 October 2017 - 10:25 AM, said:

If you do a last mission with honors, you get 1 order. If you have 4, you can skip the last arty mission without honors, even if you have not done the 14 before it. The button to skip it should be in the upper right corner of the missions window when clicking it on the map.

1: Camo for the reward tank is only if you have done all 75 missions, regardless if you used orders or not. So if you have done that on a tank, you will get camo and orders for any last mission you have done with honors. There are no extra crew or xp rewards etc. If you have done all 75 with honors. Then you can buy the reward camo for any tank of the same nation as the reward tank. Still costs gold or silver like normal camo tho. Tho some claim to have gotten more females, even tho they have received all. While others say they don't get any rewards, even tho they used orders on the last one. So I suspect it's a bit buggy still.

2: If you have 4 orders, you can skip the 14 arty missions before it, and go straight for SPG-15 and do that without honors for the female crew and the primary rewards. If you do it later with honors. The used orders can be returned.

3: If you could do that, then the orders would be pointless for most, as doing the last missions is normally not the issue, it's getting there in a class they don't like to play.

So let me get this straight, I have completed 60 missions, all with honors, 4 classes, and in doing so I got the PM tank but from now on, if I want to get a reward tank I am now forced to play some shitty foking clicker machine I don't want to play in order to get that final tank part? I can no longer get a reward tank for completing the PM with honors in the 4 other classes? 

Knight_Zao #5 Posted 19 October 2017 - 11:40 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 30138 battles
  • [MING] MING

If in any of the reward tank missions you skip one set, nothing has changed for you, as the game will automatically use the 4 orders you got from doing the other 4 with honours to unlock the 5th set (which gives you the 5 vehicle parts)

If however you complete all 15th missions with honours for all 5 sets them you will get the 5 orders. 

For example, i completed LT, HT, TD, MT15 with honours for the T55a during the old patch which obviously unlocked the tank, without doing any SPG missions. Well in this patch, the game AUTOMATICALLY used the 4 orders i got for them missions to complete SPG15 for theT55a, i didnt have a choice.

However, i did all 75 stug missions and all 75 T28 missions with honours which meant i got all the 5 orders for both sets, giving me 10 orders, but i had also done LT, MT 15  for the obj260 which gave me another 2, which in total gave me 12 orders, which i then used to do SPG, TD, and HT15 which unlocked the OBj260 for me.

Although the 260 is a curse lol, total arty focus all game, you have to hope there are 2 obj260s on you team and thr enemy arty focus your team mate and not you

Uebergewicht #6 Posted 19 October 2017 - 11:40 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 11702 battles

These questions are thesame every day^^

Block Quote

I can no longer get a reward tank for completing the PM with honors in the 4 other classes?  

No, you can still do it that way. You complete 4 mission sets, the last with honors, and get 4 orders, which is enough to skip the entire 5th set by skipping its final mission. Then you will get the reward tank.

For those wondering why they have no orders left: If you, for example, completed the Stug IV by doing 4 sets with honors instead of all 5, then the 4 orders you would have gotten for the 4 sets you completed were automatically used to skip the one set you did not do. To get these four orders back, you have to complete the final mission of the set you skipped with honors.

For this reason, I´m going back now to complete the LT missions for the Stug which I had skipped previously. That will free up four orders which I can then use in the T55a I´m currently working on.

Knight_Zao #7 Posted 19 October 2017 - 11:41 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 30138 battles
  • [MING] MING
My post explains everything, read it carefully

Spurtung #8 Posted 19 October 2017 - 11:43 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 65813 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View PostTungstenHitman, on 19 October 2017 - 12:17 PM, said:

Hi guys,

Just a quick question in regards to the new update and the changes to personal missions. I didn't have much free time last night and so couldn't properly absorb the changes but I watched the update video earlier that day so was under the impression we no longer have to play a class of tank to get the camo or something, 1 and can skip past it if we complete the other classes with honors. 2

Now, I have completed all the StuglV missions with honors and was therefore under the impression I could skip having to play arty missions, but when I selected arty LV15 final mission the option to complete it without playing it was not there. So what have I missed? 3

3. Why can't I complete the final arty mission without playing any arty missions if I clearly completed the other classes with honors?

you still need to complete all 75 missions of a tank (regardless if you use orders to achieve that) in order to get the camo for that tank, for free. To have it available for its nation (and to apply you still need gold or credits, at normal ratings) you need to complete all 75 with honors.

to skip a tank, you need to complete 4 15th missions with honors, which will grant you 4 orders than you can use to directly skip the 15th of the remaining class (no need to complete the other 14). You will complete it without honors, get the tank, recruit the girl, and later on, if you complete that mission with honors, recover the orders.

3 if you already have the "next" tank and completed one with only 4 15th missions with honors, they will automatically use the 4 orders. You now need all 5 "modules" to get a tank. In practice, it's just the same as before, 4 with honors or 5 without, but also recruit all 5 girls.

1 You don't get camo, you get girl.

2 No, and not even just the last one, simply directly skip it.

3 Because you need to unlock it, and you can only do that by playing the 14 missions you never did. If this wasn't the case, you could skip the mission and then simply improve it to recover orders.

Spurtung #9 Posted 19 October 2017 - 11:45 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 65813 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View Postadameitas, on 19 October 2017 - 12:33 PM, said:

I have one question about new PM format too. I did 4 mission with honors on stug and t28 also 3 on t55a. So i should have 11 orders right? So can i use it on last 2 missions for t55a and just get a tank? O it only allows me to get straight to mission 15 skeeping 14 before it? 

This means they automatically used Stug's 4 orders in the class you didn't make.

And they did the same for the T28 HTC.

So you only have 3 orders now. But you get to recruits 2 girls you would never be able to do before.

Spurtung #10 Posted 19 October 2017 - 11:46 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 65813 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View PostTungstenHitman, on 19 October 2017 - 12:34 PM, said:

So let me get this straight, I have completed 60 missions, all with honors, 4 classes, and in doing so I got the PM tank but from now on, if I want to get a reward tank I am now forced to play some shitty foking clicker machine I don't want to play in order to get that final tank part? I can no longer get a reward tank for completing the PM with honors in the 4 other classes? 

No, you still can, but you'll have to use the orders for the arties. Basically, same as before and still get an extra girl.

adameitas #11 Posted 19 October 2017 - 11:49 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 64343 battles
  • [LTTTT] LTTTT
ok i think i finally got it.. If i want t55a faster i must play clickers missions on lower rewards tanks. that dont suit me. We already have too many 3arties games.. dont wanna ruin games for others so probably wont even try it. Dont have any arty anyway. Anyway one day i gonna finish those 2 last lights missions and will get tank.

adameitas #12 Posted 19 October 2017 - 11:51 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 64343 battles
  • [LTTTT] LTTTT

View PostSpurtung, on 19 October 2017 - 10:45 AM, said:

This means they automatically used Stug's 4 orders in the class you didn't make.

And they did the same for the T28 HTC.

So you only have 3 orders now. But you get to recruits 2 girls you would never be able to do before.

thanks for answer. Bonus girls never hurt;)

Jumping_Turtle #13 Posted 19 October 2017 - 11:54 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 63037 battles
  • [CNUT] CNUT

View PostTungstenHitman, on 19 October 2017 - 11:34 AM, said:

if I want to get a reward tank I am now forced to play some shitty foking clicker machine I don't want to play

No, you do not need to play any arty at all to get all four reward tanks.

TungstenHitman #14 Posted 19 October 2017 - 11:56 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 24046 battles

So if lets say you complete all PM missions with honors, 75 missions, you get back all 5 orders and these can be used to skip missions on another tank PM? Like lets say you do all 5 StuglV with honors, you get 5 orders and can use these to skip T28 HTC missions?

TungstenHitman #15 Posted 19 October 2017 - 12:01 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 24046 battles

View PostSpurtung, on 19 October 2017 - 10:46 AM, said:

No, you still can, but you'll have to use the orders for the arties. Basically, same as before and still get an extra girl.

So I get a girl for free basically? Interesting, even though I completed 4 with honors the option to complete arty15 was not featured in the top right corner of the mission screen and I only saw 2 orders available, I'll check it this evening but that makes no sense to me, I should have had 4 orders then? :confused:

Spurtung #16 Posted 19 October 2017 - 12:01 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 65813 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View PostTungstenHitman, on 19 October 2017 - 12:56 PM, said:

So if lets say you complete all PM missions with honors, 75 missions, you get back all 5 orders and these can be used to skip missions on another tank PM? Like lets say you do all 5 StuglV with honors, you get 5 orders and can use these to skip T28 HTC missions?

Precisely, but there's no need. You get 1 order for finishing only the 15th with honors. The other 14 don't matter.

I finished all 15th missions of the first 3 tanks with honors. Got 15 orders from that.

Then completed LT-15 for the 260 with honors, total now: 16 orders.

Guess what I did next...

Edited by Spurtung, 19 October 2017 - 12:14 PM.

Spurtung #17 Posted 19 October 2017 - 12:14 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 65813 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View PostTungstenHitman, on 19 October 2017 - 01:01 PM, said:

So I get a girl for free basically? Interesting, even though I completed 4 with honors the option to complete arty15 was not featured in the top right corner of the mission screen and I only saw 2 orders available, I'll check it this evening but that makes no sense to me, I should have had 4 orders then? :confused:

Yes, you get a free girl just for doing what you were doing before, which is doing 4 15th missions with honors.

That option wasn't featured because it was done automatically. You don't have a choice not to use those 4 orders, because you already got the tank, and to have a tank you need all 5 15th missions completed now. So they used the 4 orders for you.

TungstenHitman #18 Posted 19 October 2017 - 02:11 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 24046 battles
Ah ok, thanks guys, you're an invaluable and limitless hive of information as always. WG, give these guys gold for doing a better job at explaining these matters than you :)

zatrikion #19 Posted 19 October 2017 - 11:23 PM

Private

• Player
  • 49828 battles
  • [INSPT] INSPT
To make things clear srom the start: I finished all missions to get T55A with honors but I haven't done a single arty mission because I dont play arties, so I got 2 orders avaliable and 12 commited, 4 to each of  the last 3 arty 15th missions. Really WG?...Since when did they say that this would happen, and if so, is this some kind of punishment to those who doesn't play arties?..I don't want to play arties, so for what reason this kind of discrimination to me?..Disappointed so much from them man!

Edited by zatrikion, 19 October 2017 - 11:26 PM.

Spurtung #20 Posted 20 October 2017 - 12:02 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 65813 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View Postzatrikion, on 20 October 2017 - 12:23 AM, said:

To make things clear srom the start: I finished all missions to get T55A with honors but I haven't done a single arty mission because I dont play arties, so I got 2 orders avaliable and 12 commited, 4 to each of  the last 3 arty 15th missions. Really WG?...Since when did they say that this would happen, and if so, is this some kind of punishment to those who doesn't play arties?..I don't want to play arties, so for what reason this kind of discrimination to me?..Disappointed so much from them man!

It must be horrible going from doing something for a tank and 4 girls, to doing the exact same thing and getting a tank and 5 girls. Much punishment, very discrimination.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users