Honestly WG, start listening to players, forget about money at least for 1 patch

money wargaming

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

PandaFromChina #1 Posted 19 October 2017 - 03:51 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 38823 battles

Wargaming, I am begging you start listen to players who have at least half a droplet of common sense! Explain this to me, why was T110E5 so toxic that you had to nerf him, but now super conqueror is not toxic at all? Are you kidding me? No weak spot on hull down? Sometimes that tumor on it's head on flat ground but otherwise? Who are kidding here? Everything you say, you do otherwise, what a bunch of hypocrites are you!

Second thing, NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR HD MAPS, GIVE US BRAND NEW MAPS 15vs15! I tried your grand battle but it's pure you know what. At least 80% of people is playing on standard client, not even improved, even pro players like Strike. 

Every single game has a vision what they are going to make next year or two, they have vision, you don't. You are just going to bodge the bodge of the already bodged bodge from patch to patch. 

Maus still broken, Type 5 no need to aim 800 dmg with gold (read broken), new light tanks buffs hahahahahahahahaha (read broken)... But worse thing of its all its the map rotation. Haven't you said a little not too much long, there will be less corridor maps? One more lie, cause khrakov paris and stalingard are mainstream these days but malinovka prohorovka and murovanka are boring cause bad players rush into the middle, get rekt in first 47 seconds and straight from garage they are coming to forum to whine about it. 

Obj 140 did not needed a buff, but cause you are listening bad players that they are losing a lot in 140, "no problem, we will give it a buff, it's mother russia".

Honestly WG, are we playing tanks or just ping pong?!

JCD3nton #2 Posted 19 October 2017 - 03:58 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 21812 battles

WG got the taste of money once. They will never fix the game.

- Unfair MM which gives you consecutive victory or defeat series will stay.

- RNG that makes you miss even when fully aimed will stay.

- OP premium tanks and broken premium ammo will stay.

Balance and fair play is bad for business.

This game has so much potential but sadly it's being handled in a terribly greedy way.

Edited by JCD3nton, 19 October 2017 - 04:21 PM.

ValkyrionX #3 Posted 19 October 2017 - 04:08 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 44777 battles

s. conqueror is not toxic in my opinion, if you dont stay hulldown you are fu...ed.. cause your paper hull armor

maus is ok,  this tank must be nerfed in terms of DPM and accuracy

type 5/4 need a buff of the old AP gun penetration (280 its simply terrible for gold ammo) and the total removal of the derp gun

obj140 buff ..most idiotic buff of this game

defender and chrysler need armor nerf and a bit on the amx liberte too (frontal hull lowerplate)

new lt tanks buff for me is ok

reduce the number of gold ammo to put in a single tank (but only for randoms)? immediately

buff the t110e5 cupola, this tank now is in the graveyard

nerf 113 DPM

reduce wz 5a gun depression to -5 

reduce dmg x shot on e100 and vk72, 750 alpha dmg is simply ridicolous, they are not tank destroyers

remove all patethic artys and retarded stun effect , a class of tanks for autistic players

and remove the rng from this toxic game 

Edited by ValkyrionX, 19 October 2017 - 04:20 PM.

jack_timber #4 Posted 19 October 2017 - 04:12 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 33432 battles
Sorry wrong thread I was looking for the positive one, better keep on looking:)

unhappy_bunny #5 Posted 19 October 2017 - 04:56 PM

Major

• Player
  • 18142 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

But which players should WG listen to? The silent majority who get on and play the game, who never come to the forums?

The players who come to the forums all want different things out of the game?

Rati_Festa #6 Posted 19 October 2017 - 05:05 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 42848 battles
I'll keep posting this in ever balance post. Create more maps with less focus on corridors and the super heavy issues will recede. It will also assist in +2 tier matches as the support tanks can then flank as well. It will also assist the issues with up light tanks. One action ( open maps ) resolves lots of issues.

Edited by Rati_Festa, 19 October 2017 - 05:07 PM.

Tomotorqemada #7 Posted 19 October 2017 - 05:35 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 16321 battles
" WG forget about the money" sounds like the most outrageous, butt-tearing anecdote.
Thank you, you made my day.
Guess I will be still laughing when going to sleep..

Balc0ra #8 Posted 19 October 2017 - 05:54 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 66275 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostPandaFromChina, on 19 October 2017 - 03:51 PM, said:

Wargaming, I am begging you start listen to players who have at least half a droplet of common sense! Explain this to me, why was T110E5 so toxic that you had to nerf him, but now super conqueror is not toxic at all?

I find the E5 situation rather odd and funny at the same time. E5 is the only tank that no one complained about when he over preformed, and had no real weakspot head on. And everyone cheered when WG gave it to much armor by mistake on the roof MG vs even the patch notes. Took them 2 years to fix it. I suspect because so many own it. No one really did whine about it as long as they could roll over everyone with it.

Second thing, NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR HD MAPS, GIVE US BRAND NEW MAPS 15vs15! I tried your grand battle but it's pure you know what. At least 80% of people is playing on standard client, not even improved, even pro players like Strike.

Actually, they do need it. Big world engine is not working well anymore and was tbh outdated 6 years ago to. But it was the engine they had since they based their RTS prior to WOT on it. That most of the models early on came from... inc the scarecrow. And they can only improve and tweak on it that much to keep it dated. And it's not working to well. So they need the new Core engine to get things going, that the new maps are built on. And if you did not notice... there are new maps on super test to. One even leaked last week.

Then again considering we have whined and complained about every map they have released the past 2 years or so. I can't really blame them for taking it slower all of a sudden. You will hate it anyway.

Edited by Balc0ra, 19 October 2017 - 05:58 PM.

haha_ufail #9 Posted 19 October 2017 - 06:34 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 22570 battles
  • [CHLHW] CHLHW
gold ammo, they should make the cost of firing it double for every 5 rounds of it loaded in your tank

Vajsravana #10 Posted 19 October 2017 - 06:50 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 32827 battles

Ain't this post itself a magnificent explanation of why WG should never ever start listening to players?

NUKLEAR_SLUG #11 Posted 19 October 2017 - 07:00 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 29181 battles
Unfortunately the playerbase is to stupid to ever be allowed to be given any say in the development process. Fortunately WG are smart enough to know this and don't listen to them. 

Homer_J #12 Posted 19 October 2017 - 07:31 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28767 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Wargaming, I am begging you start listen to players

Please no.  It doesn't matter how much sense they believe they have.  Listening to the players ruined WoWP the first time round.

Gangerr #13 Posted 19 October 2017 - 07:42 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 19968 battles

WG will never listen to the player base, they only listen to numbers, figures and data.  If the numbers don't speak then WG will change something.

How can WG listen to the player base ?  the ones who complain the loudest are still playing, so what does that tell you.

THE_JACK_OF_HEARTS #14 Posted 20 October 2017 - 01:38 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 9513 battles
OP don't beg to wg, you have just lost all my respect and any sympathy I might have had until I got to wg I beg you.  and stopped reading....

unrealname #15 Posted 20 October 2017 - 03:08 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 22395 battles

View PostBalc0ra, on 19 October 2017 - 06:54 PM, said:

I find the E5 situation rather odd and funny at the same time. E5 is the only tank that no one complained about when he over preformed, and had no real weakspot head on. And everyone cheered when WG gave it to much armor by mistake on the roof MG vs even the patch notes. Took them 2 years to fix it. I suspect because so many own it. No one really did whine about it as long as they could roll over everyone with it.

Agree 100% on this one

Edited by Bond90, 20 October 2017 - 03:10 PM.

Gangerr #16 Posted 20 October 2017 - 07:50 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 19968 battles

Some things the player base want but makes no sense from a business point of view....

1. Give us a option to ban premium vehicles from MM

2. Never lose credits at tier 6,7,8,9 and 10

3. Let us buy premium tanks for credits

4. Let us transfer credits, crews, tanks etc

5. Never release contend until all bugs are fixed

I could go on but if WG were to add any of these into the game then the game would die mainly due to WG going bust.

Isharial #17 Posted 20 October 2017 - 08:12 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 19778 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostGangerr, on 20 October 2017 - 07:50 PM, said:

Some things the player base want but makes no sense from a business point of view....

1. Give us a option to ban premium vehicles from MM

2. Never lose credits at tier 6,7,8,9 and 10

3. Let us buy premium tanks for credits

4. Let us transfer credits, crews, tanks etc

5. Never release contend until all bugs are fixed

I could go on but if WG were to add any of these into the game then the game would die mainly due to WG going bust.

some of this is purely useless and would actually kill the game.. and I don't mean in a monetary way either, point 2 specifically really highlights what I mean... by which it would make it impossible for new players to join the game and get a battle

its idea's like #2 that WG should NEVER listen to players

the rest are pure dog mess... who cares about #1? bar the very recently created defender, skorp G etc.. the rest are balanced along with any other tank.. if anything we should ban Type 5 + VK100p... and even the T95 is overperforming.. they're just as unbalanced and aren't premiums either...

#3 is meh, there's not really much point to this since you can earn gold in-game if you tried to..

#4 transfer to where? another account? how would WG go about proving you own both accounts and whatnot?

#5 is the only point that isn't pure dog mess...  it shouldn't be something the playerbase must ask for...  WG are also not the only ones that do this, so don't act surprised and think WG is alone... they are surely not so, and this is actually good for the game and not something the players should be asking for...

Edited by Isharial, 20 October 2017 - 08:13 PM.

Gangerr #18 Posted 20 October 2017 - 09:25 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 19968 battles
That list were some things players have bought up on the forums over the years that WG would never add but #4...  transfer as in trading, if trading was allowed then we would see thousands of bot farmers rise up, solely for the purpose of farming credits to sell.

Also tagged with money, wargaming

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users