Jump to content


Pretty OP......


  • Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Cpt_Phantom #1 Posted 20 October 2017 - 12:43 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 14802 battles
  • 5
  • [LGEND] LGEND
  • Member since:
    07-15-2014

Super Conqueror:

Aim : Very good

Armor:Very good

Pen:Good

Speed:good(for a heavy)

Gun depression:Very good

You cannot compare with Kranvagn.Why ?Because when Kranvagn is full gun drepession you can hit his tracks.When S.Conq is full gun drepression you cannot hit him.

shot_058.jpgshot_059.jpgCapture.PNG544.PNG

Now can someone tell me if i can pen S.Conq some where in the turret ?Nop,because you CANNOT.....

 

Now let's see something really nice:

shot_056.jpg

This is why we see the heavy tanks in the base camping.You playing with fear because of the artillery.Arty is more OP now.And for tanks with low armor is the same problem.I get 1000+ in Tvp 50/51 + stun from a tier 8 artillery.

I'm not the only one who thinks artillery is more OP now ;)

These are just some of the reasons that players are no longer playing WoT.



Anxter_ #2 Posted 20 October 2017 - 01:44 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 26571 battles
  • 250
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    10-12-2012

Turretring is 280, so most tanks can pen it and tanks spamming prem APCR even more so. Shooting dead center of the cupola also works. That and the sides and lower plate are really weak so really you don't want to sit where the conq can hulldown you but either push in or draw him our, just like with a kranvagn.  Speed is very definitely below average for tier 10 heavies that aren't superheavies and it's not far off of the speed of the E-100. 

 

The tank is very very good but calling it OP is quite a stretch. It makes tanks like the 121b even more irrelevant than they were, but it's not unbeatable. 



Cpt_Phantom #3 Posted 20 October 2017 - 02:08 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 14802 battles
  • 5
  • [LGEND] LGEND
  • Member since:
    07-15-2014

Spamming gold is not a solution.Not everyone has a premium account or 1M+ credits.

And in the is-7 you have 303 pen with gold.

In El Halluf 1 guy with S.Conq he's staying in a position where is imposible to pen,not even td's.His position was liek that:

444.png(Black line is the ridge)
 
--Edit--
And you cannot say this tank is like Kranvagn.Kranvagn can destroy a tier 8 tank then is dead because is reloading.But this tank is reloading in 7 seconds.
 

Edited by Cpt_Phantom, 20 October 2017 - 02:20 AM.


ExclamationMark #4 Posted 20 October 2017 - 02:28 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 16679 battles
  • 3,727
  • Member since:
    04-12-2013

I spent a whole 3 minutes staring at the thing through a bush on Siegfried Line as there was never an opening to pen him. Ran out of APCR so only had HEAT left. Yeah, no that doesn't work.

Another stupid dumb heavy tank for the bots to grind.



Jigabachi #5 Posted 20 October 2017 - 03:26 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17753 battles
  • 17,631
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011

View PostCpt_Phantom, on 20 October 2017 - 12:43 AM, said:

I'm not the only one who thinks artillery is more OP now.

That doesn't change the fact that you and everybody else who claims that is wrong. Arty neither is nor ever was OP. Don't use terms you don't understand.

 



SeekerKuba #6 Posted 20 October 2017 - 07:07 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 31269 battles
  • 1,043
  • [TDSTR] TDSTR
  • Member since:
    11-08-2012

View PostJigabachi, on 20 October 2017 - 04:26 AM, said:

That doesn't change the fact that you and everybody else who claims that is wrong. Arty neither is nor ever was OP. Don't use terms you don't understand.

 

 

Ofc Arty its not OP.

It is unballanced / unfair / annoying / does not require knowledge or skill to play properly / sick / but not OverPowered...



Mimos_A #7 Posted 20 October 2017 - 07:19 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 21295 battles
  • 1,766
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L
  • Member since:
    05-30-2015

I don't know if the Super Conquerer is OP. From playing against it I'd say it's one of those excellent ridgeline warriors that turns very squishy as soon as you draw it away from its ridge.

 

Let's see what the statistics say in a few weeks though.



tumppi776 #8 Posted 20 October 2017 - 07:26 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 40857 battles
  • 2,214
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-
  • Member since:
    01-27-2014

Yeah. Just dont fight it hull down. This should be obvious as you've been fighting Kranvagns months now..

 

Every tank S.Conq meets can pen it in the hull with AP - from all sides. Now take a look at a type 5 / maus and fire AP only with tier 8's.

 

______

 

To me it yell's 1 trick pony - loud and clear. If it cant get hull down = dead meat (150mm LFP effective from front)

 

38mm on the rear - much wow

 


Edited by tumppi776, 20 October 2017 - 07:31 AM.


adameitas #9 Posted 20 October 2017 - 09:59 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 60551 battles
  • 736
  • [KITTY] KITTY
  • Member since:
    07-29-2011

View Posttumppi776, on 20 October 2017 - 06:26 AM, said:

Yeah. Just dont fight it hull down. This should be obvious as you've been fighting Kranvagns months now..

 

Every tank S.Conq meets can pen it in the hull with AP - from all sides. Now take a look at a type 5 / maus and fire AP only with tier 8's.

 

______

 

To me it yell's 1 trick pony - loud and clear. If it cant get hull down = dead meat (150mm LFP effective from front)

 

38mm on the rear - much wow

 

 

this. Yup it has great turret. Still managed to pen cupola with standart ammo of t10.. main focus should be on LFP it is auto pen on any angle. Also tank is quite sluggish compare with e5. What disappoints me is that both qonquerors looks so similar but t-10 isnt that much better as for example e5 is over m103. Luckily i got it for free otherwise i wouldnt c much point in grinding it.

magkiln #10 Posted 20 October 2017 - 10:43 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 21948 battles
  • 712
  • [EKKE] EKKE
  • Member since:
    09-21-2015

View Posttumppi776, on 20 October 2017 - 07:26 AM, said:

Yeah. Just dont fight it hull down. This should be obvious as you've been fighting Kranvagns months now..

 

Every tank S.Conq meets can pen it in the hull with AP - from all sides. Now take a look at a type 5 / maus and fire AP only with tier 8's.

 

______

 

To me it yell's 1 trick pony - loud and clear. If it cant get hull down = dead meat (150mm LFP effective from front)

 

38mm on the rear - much wow

 

 

Yep, HE can penetrate it from behind. Even hulldown it can be penned easily if you can get the side of the turret.

Enforcer1975 #11 Posted 20 October 2017 - 10:53 AM

    General

  • Player
  • 18386 battles
  • 9,845
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-04-2014

View PostExclamationMark, on 20 October 2017 - 02:28 AM, said:

I spent a whole 3 minutes staring at the thing through a bush on Siegfried Line as there was never an opening to pen him. Ran out of APCR so only had HEAT left. Yeah, no that doesn't work.

Another stupid dumb heavy tank for the bots to grind.

 

Just wait a bit...it's british. They will nerf it to the ground eventually after enough players have free xp'd their way to it.

Soifon99 #12 Posted 20 October 2017 - 12:07 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 34768 battles
  • 388
  • [KITTY] KITTY
  • Member since:
    01-21-2013

View PostCpt_Phantom, on 20 October 2017 - 12:43 AM, said:

Super Conqueror:

Aim : Very good

Armor:Very good

Pen:Good

Speed:good(for a heavy)

Gun depression:Very good

You cannot compare with Kranvagn.Why ?Because when Kranvagn is full gun drepession you can hit his tracks.When S.Conq is full gun drepression you cannot hit him.

shot_058.jpgshot_059.jpgCapture.PNG544.PNG

Now can someone tell me if i can pen S.Conq some where in the turret ?Nop,because you CANNOT.....

 

Now let's see something really nice:

shot_056.jpg

This is why we see the heavy tanks in the base camping.You playing with fear because of the artillery.Arty is more OP now.And for tanks with low armor is the same problem.I get 1000+ in Tvp 50/51 + stun from a tier 8 artillery.

I'm not the only one who thinks artillery is more OP now ;)

These are just some of the reasons that players are no longer playing WoT.

 

oh my god.. WOT looks like DOOM on your potato pc..  1991 called, they want their pentium 1 233 mhz back.. 



tajj7 #13 Posted 20 October 2017 - 12:14 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 24356 battles
  • 13,836
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    03-30-2014

It's a strong hull down tank, outside that it is not as strong armour wise. No amount of angling will get the LFP to be any better, sidescraping is ok but as the turret is so far forward you expose that LFP as soon as you want to fire.

 

Plus the tank is littered with overmatch areas, weakspots depending on angles etc. 

 

Much like the Kranvagn if people challenge you in a good hull down spot you are golden but if you have to go on the offensive over flat ground or city areas, it's not very strong plus it's not the fastest or most agile tank. 



Ze_HOFF_fverhoef #14 Posted 20 October 2017 - 12:37 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 14864 battles
  • 3,097
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    03-18-2012

Isn't it a bit early to talk about it being OP?

 

As for it being great in hulldown positions, that's nice. Ever thought about just not engaging a hulldown tank? As Super Conq isn't the first hull down beast, is it?



Homer_J #15 Posted 20 October 2017 - 12:38 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 27072 battles
  • 27,700
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostEnforcer1975, on 20 October 2017 - 10:53 AM, said:

 

Just wait a bit...it's british. They will nerf it to the ground eventually after enough players have free xp'd their way to it.

 

I got my 100% win rate on it, they can do as they like.

enu_ #16 Posted 20 October 2017 - 12:56 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 22534 battles
  • 2,997
  • [-322-] -322-
  • Member since:
    08-18-2010

yeah so OP :D

 

picture is from test server, but turret armor hasn't changed since then



Anxter_ #17 Posted 20 October 2017 - 01:00 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 26571 battles
  • 250
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    10-12-2012

View PostCpt_Phantom, on 20 October 2017 - 01:08 AM, said:

Spamming gold is not a solution.Not everyone has a premium account or 1M+ credits.

And in the is-7 you have 303 pen with gold.

In El Halluf 1 guy with S.Conq he's staying in a position where is imposible to pen,not even td's.His position was liek that:

444.png(Black line is the ridge)
 
--Edit--
And you cannot say this tank is like Kranvagn.Kranvagn can destroy a tier 8 tank then is dead because is reloading.But this tank is reloading in 7 seconds.
 

 

T32 using it's full gun depression is almost impenetrable for even all tier 10 TDs. Even when it's on flat ground the only place you can pen is the tiny cupola. Compared to that tank the conq isn't quite as strong hulldown, but for the conq it's suddenly a problem? It's not like the hull armor is any better tier for tier or anything. It's a tier 10 T32, just one without a crapgun because t10 powercreep has gotten to the level where any real weaknesses would just make the tanks crapcompared to the opposition, just look at the e5.

 

Seriously think this is a severe git gud issue until you manage to drum up some preliminary winrate charts showing otherwise. I'm doing 3.8k DPg in it currently and that is making me rise in mark of excellence at quite a significant rate currently, so that suggests to me that the DPG for other players isn't out of line for say t57s and 50bs. 

 

View PostExclamationMark, on 20 October 2017 - 01:28 AM, said:

I spent a whole 3 minutes staring at the thing through a bush on Siegfried Line as there was never an opening to pen him. Ran out of APCR so only had HEAT left. Yeah, no that doesn't work.

Another stupid dumb heavy tank for the bots to grind.

 

 

I always thought you weren't a baddie, what happened?


Edited by Anxter_, 20 October 2017 - 01:01 PM.


Ober__ #18 Posted 20 October 2017 - 01:20 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 49723 battles
  • 746
  • [LGACY] LGACY
  • Member since:
    09-01-2014

Shitbar, deathstar, JpgzE100 says HI to S.Conquerors turret, easy overmatch.

 



Cpt_Phantom #19 Posted 20 October 2017 - 11:27 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 14802 battles
  • 5
  • [LGEND] LGEND
  • Member since:
    07-15-2014

View PostSoifon99, on 20 October 2017 - 11:07 AM, said:

 

oh my god.. WOT looks like DOOM on your potato pc..  1991 called, they want their pentium 1 233 mhz back.. 

 

You deviated from the subject for no reason.Where's the problem because imi playing with this graphic ?I'm not the only one :)))

This post is made it for people who want to talk about the problems with arty and S.Conq....



brumbarr #20 Posted 21 October 2017 - 12:40 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 38626 battles
  • 6,286
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    07-30-2012

View Posttajj7, on 20 October 2017 - 12:14 PM, said:

 

Much like the Kranvagn if people challenge you in a good hull down spot you are golden but if you have to go on the offensive over flat ground or city areas, it's not very strong plus it's not the fastest or most agile tank. 

I think people  overstate that on flat ground its bad, which isnt really true.

On flat ground, its still a FV215B with more armour and sidescraping capabilities.  Its still better than the previous T10 tank when not in its weakest position, cant really be called bad, unlike the kranvagn, which is literaly a tier9 tank when on flat ground. 

 

Dont think its OP i nthe current meta though.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users