Premium Vehicles And Changes !

Premium Vehicles FCM 50t Waffenträger auf E 100 Waffenträger auf E 100 (P) WarGaming

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Szabi90x #1 Posted 20 October 2017 - 04:55 PM

Private

• Player
  • 30211 battles
  • [D-VIS] D-VIS

Hello Commanders !

Lately, some rumours has got winded up, that some premium tanks will be buffed, this mostly include those premium vehicles which has "premium" Matchmaking. Some websites and forums said, if those premium vehicles what has "premium" Matchmaking and a got buff, they will going to loose their "premium" Matchmaking title, and become a regular premium tank. This seems to be a good deal, if they going to make the special premium vehicles, to have chance to fight against the new tanks and premium vehicles. However, the story is not ends here, some new rumours has got winded up, that a new very special premium vehicle will be introduced this years Christmas, and an old one will be changed and or buffed !

Mysterious French Stories ... 

If I say "FCM 50t" , every player has different opinion about this heavy, khm sorry medium / heavy Frankenstein vehicle, what on the last years has become less popular patch by patch. When it was introduced, this premium tank was one of the best as a Tier VIII premium vehicle, thanks to its "premium" Matchmaking and the very good money making opportunity. However, dreams and good battles and World of Tanks, they only last for a short time, when the developers decides to push new premium vehicles in game, and make a paper weight the old ones. 

However, some rumours has got winded up that the good old "FCM 50t" will be buffed and a good way, but will going to loose the premium Matchmaking title, and will be a regular premium tank. This sounds like a good deal, if the developers will buff the "FCM 50t" in a way to have change to fight, against the new regular and premium vehicles. Other rumours said, that this old premium vehicle will be changed with a brand new one (yet unknown) and those people who own it, will get automatically without any "extra" payment. I don't know if these rumours are true or not, but would be interesting to see a buffed version of "FCM 50t" ...

The Land Of Auto-loaders ... 

I remember that cruel moment when the developers decided to nerf that one vehicle, what changed the whole meaning of tank-destroyers in World of Tanks, that one vehicle what terrorized the players in every game, yes I am talking about the "Waffenträger auf E 100". This very unique tank-destroyer was one of the most hated vehicle ever, what the developers introduced, if you guys played back in old days (or if you own it) you know what I am talking about.

The story of this ruthless "Lannister" vehicle has ended in a sad way, the developers decided to change with an another very unique tank-destroyer, yes with the "Grille 15". When the patch 0.9.14.0 has arrived, everyone lost the hope to see again the "Waffenträger auf E 100", and the EU server players has forget this vehicle ... but there is a small light.

On the Chinese server, a very special and unique Tier X premium tank-destroyer has started to dominate the battles, a vehicle what cost almost three times more then a "Lowe" or a "Skorpion G". This vehicle is mighty "Waffenträger auf E 100 (P)", a premium edition of the regular "Waffenträger auf E 100", what costs ¥1288.00 (€165). Some rumours on different websites said, that this vehicle will be introduced to the European sever on this years Christmas, while some forums said that this vehicle is only for the Chinese community. I don't know what is true, but if they introduce this monster to the European server, I am sure that many people will stop playing this game ... 

I wonder what you guys think about this "rumours", and what is your opinion about the over priced "Waffenträger auf E 100 (P)", has any chance on the European servers or not ?

undutchable80 #2 Posted 20 October 2017 - 05:05 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 6327 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

A tier X premium for sale? I hope not!!

Cant judge on the FCM though

Axarn #3 Posted 20 October 2017 - 05:05 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 26255 battles
  • [D-N-F] D-N-F

I'd totally buy myself a Waffentrager auf E100 (P) if it hits the EU servers. For a complete package im willing to pay EUR 200,=.

If they add a pink haired spotting fairy that circles around the tank when it is idle, i'd slap in another 100,=

Userext #4 Posted 20 October 2017 - 05:06 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 16259 battles
no way WTE can come back to EU. chinese have their own server there.

enu_ #5 Posted 20 October 2017 - 05:17 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 22534 battles
  • [-322-] -322-
FCM50t without pref MM is M4 mle. 49

Aikl #6 Posted 20 October 2017 - 05:34 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 25141 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

Are these new rumours, or do they stem from comments on PMM tanks being both weak and somewhat hard to rebalance (which I believe was mostly aimed at IS-6/KV-5)?

While removing PMM is a valid balancing option if everything else, it would be kind of weird that e.g. the Type 59 keeps it - it makes absolutely no sense that they would buff the thing before removing PMM as a whole.

Generally I believe the main mistake was not removing the PMM tanks a long time ago and then buffing them to competitive levels. Too bad WG just couldn't figure out how to balance the PMM replacements enough to put them in the tech-tree and had to sell them for cash. Even if they messed up the balancing a bit, you would at least not be able to buy them anymore. Well, not very fun for everyone else, but at least less whining from people who bought a tank just because it got buffed, if you get my point.

Edited by Aikl, 20 October 2017 - 05:37 PM.

General_Crisis #7 Posted 20 October 2017 - 06:55 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12127 battles

Most 'Rumours', are just that and only serve to grab attention for those that peddle that kind of commodity.

I prefer facts personally!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users