Suicides at the end of the battle

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

sokolicc #1 Posted 20 October 2017 - 06:55 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 22359 battles
  • [GOOFY] GOOFY

Hello, commynity and developers and everyone.

WILL YOU EVER PUNISH CLICKERS AND REST OF THE MONKEYS WHO KILL THEMSELVES AT THE END OF THE BATTLE JUST NOT TO ALLOW ENEMY TEAM TO GAIN XP AND CREDITS AND MAYBE MISSION?

I know they have right to do so, but that is also some kind of team damage. Right? Their team looses HP because of shots from their team, simple.

So suiciders should be punished maybe? To get 0 XP and Credits, maybee?

It's frustrating when i can't have my mission, maybe, or revenge or top gun because some fool decided to kill himself because he is pathetic and mean even in video game.
Will this problem ever be fixed? This game have a lot of problems and i think devs intentionaly aren't solving them because, what will next patch contain if there's no problems, right?

Consider about punishing suiciders, you have mechanism to detect that, as we saw, you can detect even if i push somebody to water and he drowns, it counts as my kill etc.
Detect, give him 0 XP and Credits and they will fight like a man, not kill themselves like pussies.
Or beter, do that and also count suiciding as team damage. 
So suiciders go to BANana for 1 hour, cool their head and then come back and play normaly. Or go back to BANana.

Thanks for reading.

PS: If you are suicide scumbag, my dear reader, shame on you.

Edited by sokolicc, 20 October 2017 - 06:57 PM.

Erwin_Von_Braun #2 Posted 20 October 2017 - 06:59 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 37332 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Where I come from, we call them COWARDS:sceptic:

Almost as bad as those who suicide at the start of the game - almost...:angry:

sokolicc #3 Posted 20 October 2017 - 07:02 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 22359 battles
  • [GOOFY] GOOFY

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 20 October 2017 - 06:59 PM, said:

Where I come from, we call them COWARDS:sceptic:

Almost as bad as those who suicide at the start of the game - almost...:angry:

Where i come from, we call them "ПИЗДЕ".
I won't translate this. ;)

And they are much worse than suiciders at the beggining of the battle but at least, i know then what i am working with at the very beggining.

Edited by sokolicc, 20 October 2017 - 07:04 PM.

Celution #4 Posted 20 October 2017 - 07:05 PM

Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 26153 battles

Fully agree, it should be punished.

1. The player should receive 0 credits and experience for that battle.

2. The player should have to pay the full reparation cost of the vehicle, and possibly the entire cost to resupply the entire ammo rack (as if all ammunition was lost/fired).

3. There should be a ban system in place similar to team damage. Do it once, no worries. It can happen that you accidentally slip of a cliff or fall of a ledge or flip/drown your vehicle. But do it regularly (x times within y time), you'll get a 1 hour ban. If you keep doing this, you will get a 1 day ban and so forth.

4. This system should run seperately from the team-damage ban system, to keep things fair.

Edited by Celution, 20 October 2017 - 07:08 PM.

jack_timber #5 Posted 20 October 2017 - 07:05 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 32373 battles

I am a clicker, there I have come out of the closet feel much better now:)

BUT I have never suicided, driven into the lake, river at Derpenberg a couple of times accidentally though usually in fast TDs and miscalculated the stopping distance.

I sometimes wonder why arty does suicide though.... Yes there should be a penelty but how would the system differentiate between accidental and purposefully? 

RamRaid90 #6 Posted 20 October 2017 - 07:09 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 20546 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postjack_timber, on 20 October 2017 - 06:05 PM, said:

BUT I have never suicided, driven into the lake, river at Derpenberg a couple of times accidentally though usually in fast TDs and miscalculated the stopping distance.

I sometimes wonder why arty does suicide though.... Yes there should be a penelty but how would the system differentiate between accidental and purposefully? 

The same way it does with team damage in game.

The odd occurance can be accidental, repeated and consistant points at purpose.

Merton15 #7 Posted 20 October 2017 - 07:10 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 13845 battles
Seems to be the prevailing culture amongst arty, not exactly winning hearts and minds in a class that isn't popular to start with. However how can you differentiate between deliberate and accidental (and we have all driven like plonkers on occasions)? Report for unsportsmanlike conduct and move on.

Jigabachi #8 Posted 20 October 2017 - 07:12 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17858 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
I once had the idea to completely remove all rewards for a match if you drown or drop to death. First I thought that it would be too harsh, because everyone makes mistakes (Hell... I stopped counting how often I dropped to death on Highway when I had a longer pause and then played light tanks again. That canyon right behind those bushes is nasty.), but then again... how often does that happen to the average player? Wouldn't matter in the long run and it would immediately fix the cowards.

sokolicc #9 Posted 20 October 2017 - 07:17 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 22359 battles
  • [GOOFY] GOOFY

View Postjack_timber, on 20 October 2017 - 07:05 PM, said:

There is no difference between ACCIDENTAL and PURPOSEFULLY.
  • If you kill yourself you lower your team's chances to win, simple.
  • If you kill yourself at the begining of the battle, ok, it happens.  If you do that 5 times in 10 battles you are screwing 14 people per battle, 14 x 5 = 70 people have lower chances to win.
  • If one is so stupid he don't know how to drive without killing himself (if you fall of the cliff every second game), then he shouldn't be playing this game because players are investing money and time to have fun and tanks they like (yep, money is not only gold rounds, i like boosters and prem acc to easier grind to tanks i love to play). So, people pay actuall money and some random monkey screw their game intentionaly or he is just stupid. Well, ban him or punish and he is most likely to take care next time.

One more example of bad mathematic of WG devs.
I remember times, if i am correctly, when DRAW match was punishing to both teams, it was better because people were rushing either to loose or win, not to sit for 10 minutes and keep my tank trapped. There is honor in loosing, at least for me. But sitting and waiting like scared mouse in its hole is pathetic (at least for me). 

This is quite easy job, it won't take too much for devs to implement and it will lower level of frustration because i won't be angry in next battle and will be more polite, therefore, less toxic...

LOWER THE LEVEL OF TOXICITY NOT BY BANNING PEOPLE FROM CHAT BUT SOLVING REAL PROBLEMS! FFS!

Erwin_Von_Braun #10 Posted 20 October 2017 - 07:22 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 37332 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostJigabachi, on 20 October 2017 - 06:12 PM, said:

I once had the idea to completely remove all rewards for a match if you drown or drop to death. First I thought that it would be too harsh, because everyone makes mistakes (Hell... I stopped counting how often I dropped to death on Highway when I had a longer pause and then played light tanks again. That canyon right behind those bushes is nasty.), but then again... how often does that happen to the average player? Wouldn't matter in the long run and it would immediately fix the cowards.

I've heard it's possible to launch yourself across to the centre section of the bridge on Westfield...tried a couple of times (even survived once!):trollface:

Ever tried?

Erwin_Von_Braun #11 Posted 20 October 2017 - 07:22 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 37332 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postjack_timber, on 20 October 2017 - 06:05 PM, said:

ALWAYS go out swinging:izmena:

Edited by Erwin_Von_Braun, 20 October 2017 - 07:55 PM.

Merton15 #12 Posted 20 October 2017 - 07:32 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 13845 battles

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 20 October 2017 - 06:22 PM, said:

ALWAYS go out swining:izmena:

Absolutely, they are complete swine or have you missed the G spot (most of us do I understand)

jack_timber #13 Posted 20 October 2017 - 07:35 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 32373 battles

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 20 October 2017 - 06:22 PM, said:

ALWAYS go out swining:izmena:

Are u pigging kidding me:)

Erwin_Von_Braun #14 Posted 20 October 2017 - 07:55 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 37332 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostMerton15, on 20 October 2017 - 06:32 PM, said:

Absolutely, they are complete swine or have you missed the G spot (most of us do I understand)

View Postjack_timber, on 20 October 2017 - 06:35 PM, said:

Are u pigging kidding me:)

:facepalm:

TheComfyChair #15 Posted 20 October 2017 - 08:27 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 6775 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
The muppets who type "lose" before the battle starts then suicide. If you want to be a cockwomble at least YOLO and spot something before going full retard.

Erwin_Von_Braun #16 Posted 20 October 2017 - 08:41 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 37332 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostTheComfyChair, on 20 October 2017 - 07:27 PM, said:

The muppets who type "lose" before the battle starts then suicide. If you want to be a cockwomble at least YOLO and spot something before going full retard.

I had forgotten about them - XVM whores who believe everything it tells them :angry:

It wouldn't be so bad if they just kept their cow chutney to themselves:angry:

Bennie182 #17 Posted 20 October 2017 - 09:52 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 51455 battles
blablabala next spamming thread on the forum. you guys seriously have nothing better to post?

G01ngToxicCommand0 #18 Posted 20 October 2017 - 10:20 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 37465 battles
A man that has dishonered himself by failing in his task, being taken prisoner or losing a battle must atone through suicide - I try to honor that principle in WoT and force it unto others in real life.

Edited by G01ngToxicCommand0, 20 October 2017 - 10:20 PM.

Erwin_Von_Braun #19 Posted 20 October 2017 - 10:22 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 37332 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostG01ngToxicCommand0, on 20 October 2017 - 09:20 PM, said:

A man that has dishonered himself by failing in his task, being taken prisoner or losing a battle must atone through suicide - I try to honor that principle in WoT and force it unto others in real life.

#Cowards

Save your last shell for the first one of the enemy you see.

Browarszky #20 Posted 20 October 2017 - 10:22 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 15927 battles
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L
I have to say I was tempted just now at Erlenberg in my useless T56 GMC being the last of my team. Needless to say that we lost the battle, but the ending was interesting in itself with three enemy tanks charging me, one of them drowned and another one destroyed their own team mate just before the battle ended.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users