Spending Bonds Question

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

TungstenHitman #1 Posted 21 October 2017 - 03:33 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 18626 battles
  • [TKSV] TKSV

So with the new update I have found myself with 100 bonds for winning epic things(not really that epic mind you)) during random battles and tbh I no nothing much about since I don't have any tierX tanks so was never a topic worth knowing about before. Queations.

1. Can I buy special equipment with them for a permanent 2.5% improvement, i.e a rammer that performs at 12.5% instead of the standard 10%?

2. If so, where can I buy this equipment, I couldn't see any in the depot?

3. All I could find to spend my bonds was on these "directives" are these just a consumable item? 1 use, 1 battle only?

4. Is there anything else I can spend bonds on or is there a trade them for xp option or something?

xx984 #2 Posted 21 October 2017 - 03:36 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 50878 battles
  • [GO-IN] GO-IN

Click on the regular equipment tab at the bottom, and at the top of the pop up there will be a "Improved" button, click that and it will list all the advanced equipment.

Although they cost alot, Around 5000, And currently they can only be used on directives and equipment, Directives are one use as well, yes.

Edited by xx984, 21 October 2017 - 03:38 PM.

Balc0ra #3 Posted 21 October 2017 - 03:49 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 62814 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostTungstenHitman, on 21 October 2017 - 03:33 PM, said:

So with the new update I have found myself with 100 bonds for winning epic things(not really that epic mind you)) during random battles and tbh I no nothing much about since I don't have any tierX tanks so was never a topic worth knowing about before. Queations.

1. Can I buy special equipment with them for a permanent 2.5% improvement, i.e a rammer that performs at 12.5% instead of the standard 10%?

2. If so, where can I buy this equipment, I couldn't see any in the depot?

3. All I could find to spend my bonds was on these "directives" are these just a consumable item? 1 use, 1 battle only?

4. Is there anything else I can spend bonds on or is there a trade them for xp option or something?

1/2: Yes, as pointed out above me. It's found simply by going on your tank and selecting the other equipment tab called "improved". But as you can see... prices are a bit more then 100.

3: If you go to the garage, select any tank and look next to the consumables slots, there is a circle with a lighting bolt in it. Kinda like the Flash logo. Click on that and you will see the list for one time use directives. So yes, they are one battle only. Equipment can only be used if you have the base equipment from before. So basically adding 2.5% on top of what they do. Crew directives either give you the same effect as if you had a 100% without the need to have the skill from before. Or if your crew already has it at 100%, they get the second bonus. Like 6th sense goes off 1 second sooner, or camo gives an additional 10% etc.

4: Atm, it's only for improved equipment and directives.

Homer_J #4 Posted 21 October 2017 - 04:29 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27094 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

If you have only 100 then use them for boosting low skilled crews with directives.

Or just forget you have them.

jack_timber #5 Posted 21 October 2017 - 06:44 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 31201 battles

Thought I would max out camo on UDES so got the one time directive, the one that gives crew 100% camo skill or adds 10%.

Now crew are at 100% concealment skill so runs with roughly 60% camo, can't remember exactly but it's close. So I thought it should be now 66% but must only increase base camo by 10% so now get 63%.

Not very clear this "adds 10% to camo rating".... Or is me just being a trifle thick? 

Aikl #6 Posted 21 October 2017 - 07:04 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 25141 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View Postjack_timber, on 21 October 2017 - 05:44 PM, said:

(...)

Not very clear this "adds 10% to camo rating".... Or is me just being a trifle thick? 

We're talking about a game where most of the stats that really matter for mobility and gun accuracy are hidden in the interface. I wouldn't expect anything to be clear.

Anyway, in WoT terms it's pretty clear. In plain English... nah. It's probably correct all the same. 

TungstenHitman #7 Posted 22 October 2017 - 05:17 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 18626 battles
  • [TKSV] TKSV

View PostHomer_J, on 21 October 2017 - 03:29 PM, said:

If you have only 100 then use them for boosting low skilled crews with directives.

Or just forget you have them.

Yup, for me it will be the latter suggestion to just forget I have them. 4-5000 bonds and rewarding players 1-5 bonds at a time is actually very insulting to us players tbh as this is pretty much unattainable unless you play the game all day long and rain epic medals so I have no idea why WG devs bothered, to make players spend money? for 2.5% performance? gimme a foking break! 

Also I noticed this "focus on xp" weekend was both miserly from WG with only a constant 10% extra crew boost per battle and what's most criminal of all is the fact that I noticed, while wondering why I was not getting anything extra after battles, is that this xp boosts is ONLY for premiums.. really WG devs?? So thanks for the bond answers guys and thanks WG for the extra crew bunks or whatever the fok there called but as for the pathetic premium limited, 10% extra crew xp.. have a X3 of my foot up your backside.

Didn't even bother playing today, was no incentives to with this weekend "special", (it wasn't anything special). Added to this and even more reason for me to not want to bother with this game has been the host of little performance problems that have appeared since the update during a battle.. suddenly losing sound for no reason, not that big a deal but then some stuttery, laggy, "what the hell is happening?" moments, usually at the worst possible, most crucial moments is just too much. Sort the update and sort to weekend specials to a more universal beneficiary and not just premium tanks.. o and 10%? make it at LEAST 50% extra crew xp, for God sake the previous weekend had a constant X2 crew xp in effect, now 10% and only for premium? THINK a little!  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users