PLZ, ditch this retarded mission display screen

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Bad_Mojo_incoming #1 Posted 21 October 2017 - 05:52 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 19388 battles
  • [THIK] THIK

PLZ, WG, ditch this terribly designed 'new' mission and event display screen, cz it's AWFUL!

Why you changed the old mission screen I can't possibly fathom....The old version was simple and understandable even for slightly moronic players, this one is terrible and confusing.

New Personal Mission screen is good and inventive, the normal mission screen for weekly and monthly missions is trash.

Change it back or fix it up, cz now it's crap.

Version43 #2 Posted 21 October 2017 - 06:53 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 6521 battles
  • [0N] 0N
Or at least put the tournament missions in another tab.

Steeleye_Spam #3 Posted 22 October 2017 - 11:25 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 26445 battles
been saying this for months. KEEP SAYING IT.

Balc0ra #4 Posted 22 October 2017 - 11:32 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 62806 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

I kinda like the look of the new one. But it's more confusing and again you waste to much time getting basic info vs before. As they said it the patch trailer, the old mission UI was good and informative. This is only good, not to informative.

Can't be that much work to have a system setting for "new" or "old" UI settings. So when I press the mission screen, I get the old one if I want to. Or keep the new If I like that. Or even a Hybrid. So I can get the old mission overview when I click on the map. That I can sort by improve results to quickly find out what I lack honors on. All in one screen from all classes, vs looking at 5 different maps for a few min's to find out.

Edited by Balc0ra, 22 October 2017 - 11:32 PM.

clixor #5 Posted 22 October 2017 - 11:33 PM

Major

• Player
  • 49604 battles

I just don't get how bad the UI designer are at WG. First the standard missions interface mess and now this. I mean, ok, they want it to look a better graphic wise, i get that. But the single rule UI design is that information > graphics.

I just want to see immediately which missions i have completed with honors or not, the former UI did this great (with or without the filters), now it's a puzzle.

Also i just want to see exactly which mission is selected after i have completed a mission (now even more important if you want to 'hunt' special honors missions which may or may not require specific tanks). Again, i have to really dig into the interface to try to find this.

How this can happen in a (multiple) 100 million euro grossing company is beyond me.

Derethim #6 Posted 22 October 2017 - 11:44 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 16426 battles

View PostBalc0ra, on 22 October 2017 - 11:32 PM, said:

I kinda like the look of the new one. But it's more confusing and again you waste to much time getting basic info vs before. As they said it the patch trailer, the old mission UI was good and informative. This is only good, not to informative.

Can't be that much work to have a system setting for "new" or "old" UI settings. So when I press the mission screen, I get the old one if I want to. Or keep the new If I like that. Or even a Hybrid. So I can get the old mission overview when I click on the map. That I can sort by improve results to quickly find out what I lack honors on. All in one screen from all classes, vs looking at 5 different maps for a few min's to find out.

I'm pro simplistic and informative mission screens.

Also, get rid of the tournament mission screen, move it elsewhere. It's useless where it is now and just confuses newbies.

_Avenger_SRB_ #7 Posted 22 October 2017 - 11:48 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 22263 battles
It's [edited]terrible indeed. The tournament missions are annoying as hell and don't stay minimized, and the whole page is stupid and tedious to use.

250swb #8 Posted 23 October 2017 - 08:30 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 20788 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
I have a pretty good memory for an old guy but my brain shuts down having to wade through fancy graphics just to discover some basic information. Perhaps if I was interested in the missions the information would stick more, but the whole Mission and Campaign screens are a clear case of  'bullcrap baffles brains'. Here's an idea, you are in a game playing a medium tank, you press an as yet unassigned key, and your next mission for medium tanks pops up on the screen?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users