Camoflage

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

haha_ufail #1 Posted 21 October 2017 - 08:55 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 21348 battles
  • [CHLHW] CHLHW

since general chats totally borked, i guess general forum is the only place i can ask, so i just received the reward camouflage for the Stug missions after having to go back and redo some, and i cant mount them....

is this due to the recent derping of the servers or?

Untitled-1.jpg

Dundato #2 Posted 21 October 2017 - 09:06 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 26168 battles
sell it then, free cash

Joggaman #3 Posted 21 October 2017 - 09:13 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 23048 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Did you try mounting them on the Stug?

RamRaid90 #4 Posted 21 October 2017 - 09:15 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 20586 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
No this is due to the camo only being available for the vehicle it was rewarded for (ie Stug IV) or another vehicle of the same type and nation (ie German TD)

Balc0ra #5 Posted 22 October 2017 - 12:32 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 64429 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostRamRaid90, on 21 October 2017 - 09:15 PM, said:

No this is due to the camo only being available for the vehicle it was rewarded for (ie Stug IV) or another vehicle of the same type and nation (ie German TD)

Actually besides the reward vehicle, you can toss it on anything as long as it's German. "with the exception of the Panther M10" As I have it on my Lowe to name one.

But again, that's only if you do all 75 missions with honors. But there is a bug around. Check your Stug to see if it's even there if we are talking about just getting 75 missions done. If you have done all with honors, check to see if you even have the gold emblem for it. As I have done all T28 HTC missions with honors. I have the gold emblem on the tank image on the first campaign screen. But the usable emblem is still locked, and so is the camo reward for doing all with honors. Even tho I have. So there is def something broken with mission rewards to.

Edited by Balc0ra, 22 October 2017 - 12:33 AM.

Erwin_Von_Braun #6 Posted 22 October 2017 - 12:43 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 37396 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostBalc0ra, on 21 October 2017 - 11:32 PM, said:

Actually besides the reward vehicle, you can toss it on anything as long as it's German. "with the exception of the Panther M10" As I have it on my Lowe to name one.

But again, that's only if you do all 75 missions with honors. But there is a bug around. Check your Stug to see if it's even there if we are talking about just getting 75 missions done. If you have done all with honors, check to see if you even have the gold emblem for it. As I have done all T28 HTC missions with honors. I have the gold emblem on the tank image on the first campaign screen. But the usable emblem is still locked, and so is the camo reward for doing all with honors. Even tho I have. So there is def something broken with mission rewards to.

Hmm, just tried that and it won't let me mount it on anything other than STUG.

Wonder if it's the same as the emblem thing? ie, when it's mounted, it's tied to that vehicle for ever ever?

Balc0ra #7 Posted 22 October 2017 - 01:03 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 64429 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 22 October 2017 - 12:43 AM, said:

Hmm, just tried that and it won't let me mount it on anything other than STUG.

Wonder if it's the same as the emblem thing? ie, when it's mounted, it's tied to that vehicle for ever ever?

Well if you have done all stug missions with honors, and still can't mount it on anything other then the stug. Then you have the same issue I have with the T28. It's never unlocked even tho it said it did. As I can only view it on other tanks if I check the filters on the camo selection screen on a tank, and selects missions. It shows it as locked.

And no.. When you do all 75, you get a set tied to the reward tank only. When you do all 75 with honors, you unlock a second set. Available of all German tanks... for gold/silver that is. So it's not a one time use reward like most emblems are.

Edited by Balc0ra, 22 October 2017 - 01:03 AM.

Erwin_Von_Braun #8 Posted 22 October 2017 - 01:07 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 37396 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostBalc0ra, on 22 October 2017 - 12:03 AM, said:

Well if you have done all stug missions with honors, and still can't mount it on anything other then the stug. Then you have the same issue I have with the T28. It's never unlocked even tho it said it did. As I can only view it on other tanks if I check the filters on the camo selection screen on a tank, and selects missions. It shows it as locked.

And no.. When you do all 75, you get a set tied to the reward tank only. When you do all 75 with honors, you unlock a second set. Available of all German tanks... for gold/silver that is. So it's not a one time use reward like most emblems are.

Just tried it again - removed from STUG but doesn't show as available for any other Gerry tank (inc other TD's)

Doubt I'll ever get the full set done - still ploughing my way through T28 (almost there, just four HT and five TD missions to go!)

Balc0ra #9 Posted 22 October 2017 - 01:20 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 64429 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 22 October 2017 - 01:07 AM, said:

Just tried it again - removed from STUG but doesn't show as available for any other Gerry tank (inc other TD's)

Doubt I'll ever get the full set done - still ploughing my way through T28 (almost there, just four HT and five TD missions to go!)

Then you have the same issue as I, and a few others have reported to have. Just gonna have to wait for WG to fix it.

HugSeal #10 Posted 22 October 2017 - 10:06 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 22717 battles
  • [SWEC] SWEC

View PostBalc0ra, on 22 October 2017 - 01:20 AM, said:

Then you have the same issue as I, and a few others have reported to have. Just gonna have to wait for WG to fix it.

For WG to fix what? There isn't a problem.

he/she haven't done the missions with honour and therefore only have camo for the reward tank unlocked. That camo isn't moveable to some other tank or anything like that, it is camo for the reward vehicle. There is nothing to fix.

Edited by HugSeal, 22 October 2017 - 10:08 AM.

Also tagged with Camoflage

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users