Jump to content


Where is our compensation for broken contacts list?


  • Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

Poll: Contacts not working, compensation required (215 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battles in order to participate this poll.

You feel broken contacts/clan interface and platooning is a major bug and you should be compensated for this?

  1. Yes, is a major bug and should be compensated (186 votes [86.51%])

    Percentage of vote: 86.51%

  2. No, it is a minor bug and should not be compensated (29 votes [13.49%])

    Percentage of vote: 13.49%

Vote Hide poll

laulaur #1 Posted 21 October 2017 - 11:10 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 46450 battles
  • 986
  • [FOXX] FOXX
  • Member since:
    08-11-2011

 

WG says they treat players in a equal manner, maybe they can tell us why EU is not receiving the same treatment as NA?

NA server had/have the same chat/contacts problems as EU, and they got compensated every friday with 3 premium days and boosters, until the problem is fixed.

https://worldoftanks...t-compensation/

 

 

Where is our compensation WG???


Edited by laulaur, 21 October 2017 - 11:12 PM.


Aikl #2 Posted 21 October 2017 - 11:15 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 25141 battles
  • 3,992
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    04-13-2011

View Postlaulaur, on 21 October 2017 - 10:10 PM, said:

(...)

 

 

Where is our compensation WG???

 

If you wish for equal treatment, that compensation would be scheduled for early February. Even your image suggests that it started sometime in May. Here's a screenshot from June - where WG apparently didn't bother to comment on the chat either. Guess that's equal.

 



Dundato #3 Posted 21 October 2017 - 11:23 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 25653 battles
  • 663
  • Member since:
    06-09-2012
one of the best new features WG has introduced, thumbs up from me

Ober__ #4 Posted 21 October 2017 - 11:25 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 49717 battles
  • 746
  • [LGACY] LGACY
  • Member since:
    09-01-2014
issue still not resolverd, so no conpensation :D

xx984 #5 Posted 21 October 2017 - 11:28 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 50828 battles
  • 2,065
  • [GO-IN] GO-IN
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013

We'll get compensation! Dont worry! 

 

We'll get  a special offer in the premium shop instead where we can buy the boosters!

 

 

Hoooooraayyyyyyyyyy! :)



laulaur #6 Posted 21 October 2017 - 11:28 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 46450 battles
  • 986
  • [FOXX] FOXX
  • Member since:
    08-11-2011

View PostAikl, on 21 October 2017 - 10:15 PM, said:

 

If you wish for equal treatment, that compensation would be scheduled for early February. Even your image suggests that it started sometime in May. Here's a screenshot from June - where WG apparently didn't bother to comment on the chat either. Guess that's equal.

 

 

So we must wait 4 months for them to realize there is a problem? Or more exactly to wait for them to admit they have a problem...

Really? WG has baboons as employees?

 

Today i spent 10 minutes to make a platoon of 3 with clan mates. Every time one of us (not same person always, just random) was not receiving the invite, and we had to switch the platoon command between us several times, to restart the game and switch servers... This is becoming really embarrassing and pathetic..


Edited by laulaur, 21 October 2017 - 11:30 PM.


Aikl #7 Posted 21 October 2017 - 11:33 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 25141 battles
  • 3,992
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    04-13-2011

View Postlaulaur, on 21 October 2017 - 10:28 PM, said:

 

So we must wait 4 months for them to realize there is a problem? Or more exactly to wait for them to admit they have a problem...

Really? WG has baboons as employees?

 

Today i spent 10 minutes to make a platoon of 3 with clan mates. Every time one of us was not receiving the invite, and we had to switch the platoon command between us several times, to restart the game and switch servers... This is becoming really embarrassing and pathetic..

 

I think the bug sucks donkey balls, but I frankly think the way we've been treated with silence is simply worse. Well, if you're having problems with the player-invented workaround solution I guess it's beginning to take a toll.

 

Not exactly sure about the timeline on NA, but it's pretty obvious that WG has a 'global' policy of not telling crap unless they have to. Like when a moderator sticks his head out to grab bait, which results in dragging an actual staff member in to answer questions. Can't really blame the forum grunts for doing it this way; the autonomy of WG EU/Paris seems extremely limited.

 

That's what this problem is mainly about. I've got a little feeling that they're more interested in fixing the sound bug, because that one's not specific to EU.



BravelyRanAway #8 Posted 21 October 2017 - 11:38 PM

    General

  • Beta Tester
  • 22194 battles
  • 8,088
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    12-29-2010

View Postlaulaur, on 21 October 2017 - 10:28 PM, said:

Today i spent 10 minutes to make a platoon of 3 with clan mates.

Me too...I was rightly pissed off................................then I realised there is only me in the clan.

Luckily I was able to toon with me, myself and I....so it wasn't too bad.:great:



laulaur #9 Posted 21 October 2017 - 11:38 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 46450 battles
  • 986
  • [FOXX] FOXX
  • Member since:
    08-11-2011

View PostAikl, on 21 October 2017 - 10:33 PM, said:

 

I think the bug sucks donkey balls, but I frankly think the way we've been treated with silence is simply worse. Well, if you're having problems with the player-invented workaround solution I guess it's beginning to take a toll.

 

Not exactly sure about the timeline on NA, but it's pretty obvious that WG has a 'global' policy of not telling crap unless they have to. Like when a moderator sticks his head out to grab bait, which results in dragging an actual staff member in to answer questions. Can't really blame the forum grunts for doing it this way; the autonomy of WG EU/Paris seems extremely limited.

 

That's what this problem is mainly about. I've got a little feeling that they're more interested in fixing the sound bug, because that one's not specific to EU.

 

Yeah, i have seen that they are really good at dodging questions and admitting guilt.

I like how WG is bragging always about how they 'listen to the community' :teethhappy:

I also liked how they said about ranked beta 2 season: 'we received mixed feedback'... There is not a single person that wrote on this forum to say that they really liked ranked beta 2.:hiding:


Edited by laulaur, 21 October 2017 - 11:40 PM.


BravelyRanAway #10 Posted 21 October 2017 - 11:43 PM

    General

  • Beta Tester
  • 22194 battles
  • 8,088
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    12-29-2010

View Postlaulaur, on 21 October 2017 - 10:38 PM, said:

I like how WG is bragging always about how they 'listen to the community' :teethhappy:

US server is dying a thousand deaths.....WG just can't please a community that is united and so bend over backwards to please them. The EU on the other hand is fractured and easily played against each other.



Aikl #11 Posted 21 October 2017 - 11:55 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 25141 battles
  • 3,992
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    04-13-2011

View Postlaulaur, on 21 October 2017 - 10:38 PM, said:

 

Yeah, i have seen that they are really good at dodging questions and admitting guilt.

I like how WG is bragging always about how they 'listen to the community' :teethhappy:

I also liked how they said about ranked beta 2 season: 'we received mixed feedback'... There is not a single person that wrote on this forum to say that they really liked ranked beta 2.:hiding:

 

Currently trying to dig up some examples of "we're gonna try to improve" because naming and shaming is kind of fun. Well, I guess it'll be a bit counterintuitive, as it'll get interpreted as blaming them for lying when they say bother to say something. That's seemingly the reason why we were met with silence anyway. Still interesting to see what I wrote during the last crapstorm. It's basically the same, but in regards to the Type 5 debacle.

 

They're probably "listening" in that they're looking at numbers. I think that's something they actually bragged about too. Statistics and stuff makes for better basis than player feedback according to WG. Maybe the solution isn't even to write feedback reports from the forum on particular issues, but rather have a varied team of testers... which I suppose the Supertest and stuff really is, which tends to just add more crap to everything they do.

 

"Mixed feedback"... haha. Well, that probably means just how many who played RBs, not the general feedback. :P


Edited by Aikl, 21 October 2017 - 11:55 PM.


SirTogII #12 Posted 22 October 2017 - 10:27 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 46416 battles
  • 540
  • [REQT] REQT
  • Member since:
    11-27-2012
Fk 3 days a week, I'm having every single premium day back until they've fixed this problem. I pay for this game to play with friends

Uekaranoshi #13 Posted 22 October 2017 - 10:42 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 32565 battles
  • 36
  • Member since:
    07-07-2013

It's not a bug

It's a feature



Bucifel #14 Posted 22 October 2017 - 12:55 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 27727 battles
  • 1,373
  • [3NRGY] 3NRGY
  • Member since:
    03-18-2013

View Postlaulaur, on 21 October 2017 - 11:10 PM, said:

 

WG says they treat players in a equal manner, maybe they can tell us why EU is not receiving the same treatment as NA?

NA server had/have the same chat/contacts problems as EU, and they got compensated every friday with 3 premium days and boosters, until the problem is fixed.

https://worldoftanks...t-compensation/

 

 

Where is our compensation WG???

 

and this print is from 4.8.2017..??

where you found it? Was some bug like that in past?? And i didnt got any compensation?>??

or was this...planned??

 

damn son...



Aikl #15 Posted 22 October 2017 - 01:01 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 25141 battles
  • 3,992
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    04-13-2011

View PostBucifel, on 22 October 2017 - 11:55 AM, said:

 

and this print is from 4.8.2017..??

where you found it? Was some bug like that in past?? And i didnt got any compensation?>??

or was this...planned??

 

damn son...

 

This is from the North American server, not EU.

Bucifel #16 Posted 22 October 2017 - 01:05 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 27727 battles
  • 1,373
  • [3NRGY] 3NRGY
  • Member since:
    03-18-2013

View PostAikl, on 22 October 2017 - 01:01 PM, said:

 

This is from the North American server, not EU.

 

ah....that simply means NOTHING for us ! 

or in best case...some EMBLEMS !

:teethhappy:



JocMeister #17 Posted 22 October 2017 - 01:09 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 20499 battles
  • 1,599
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    08-03-2015

This is EU server. We won´t get anything.

 

If we by some miracle would actually get something it will be a XP booster. 



Aikl #18 Posted 22 October 2017 - 01:12 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 25141 battles
  • 3,992
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    04-13-2011

View PostJocMeister, on 22 October 2017 - 12:09 PM, said:

This is EU server. We won´t get anything.

 

If we by some miracle would actually get something it will be a XP booster. 

 

View PostBucifel, on 22 October 2017 - 12:05 PM, said:

 

ah....that simply means NOTHING for us ! 

or in best case...some EMBLEMS !

:teethhappy:

 

To be fair, NA had to wait three-four months on that compensation. Hardly worth it if you ask me. 

 

While I'm not particularly in need of compensation, it would certainly be nice if WG EU didn't have to call up Kislyi himself to throw a bone to the players.



ralesm1989 #19 Posted 22 October 2017 - 01:12 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 28718 battles
  • 1,743
  • [KAZNA] KAZNA
  • Member since:
    10-19-2012

View Postlaulaur, on 21 October 2017 - 11:10 PM, said:

 

WG says they treat players in a equal manner, maybe they can tell us why EU is not receiving the same treatment as NA?

NA server had/have the same chat/contacts problems as EU, and they got compensated every friday with 3 premium days and boosters, until the problem is fixed.

https://worldoftanks...t-compensation/

 

 

Where is our compensation WG???

 

This game will be done soon. They just have no brain there. Every single move they do, they do it horribly wrong. Thanks, one more time. 

Coldspell #20 Posted 22 October 2017 - 01:41 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 18583 battles
  • 2,095
  • Member since:
    08-12-2013
Is there a temp fix for the contact list bug as some of you seem to say you are making toons by switching servers or something?




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users