light tank report

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Hechaton #1 Posted 22 October 2017 - 02:20 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 46598 battles

The light tanks are too vulnerable.

I'm not talking about revceiving hits from enemy fire, but idiocracy from fellow teammates. Here are some examples:

pushed out of cover/ into death,  been shot in the back when enganging/circling enemies, or been killed by artys when enganging enemies up close, been shot at/ killed when spotting/ sniping.

There are no end to the idiotic behvior whe light tank drivers have to put up with by own teammates. 

My question is:

Why not make a report system that actually works? And the reports from the light tanks should be taken in high consideration. I would suggest  that a player receiving three reports from light tanks should have a "breake" from the game at least for some couple of  days.

zen_monk_ #2 Posted 22 October 2017 - 02:28 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Clan Diplomat
  • 25307 battles

View PostHechaton, on 22 October 2017 - 01:20 PM, said:

pushed out of cover/ into death,  been shot in the back when enganging/circling enemies, or been killed by artys when enganging enemies up close, been shot at/ killed when spotting/ sniping.

There are no end to the idiotic behvior whe light tank drivers have to put up with by own teammates.

Red is moronic indeed, but the greens happen in the battle. Happened to me while playing arty a few times in the heat of the battle - perfect aim, shot, 5 seconds flying time... and a friendly light in full speed enters the blast area.

Edited by Jbnn, 24 October 2017 - 12:37 PM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to Use of red

Homer_J #3 Posted 22 October 2017 - 02:28 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28744 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

You forgot light tanks constantly crashing into team mates as they rush to get away, either from spawn, or their camping bush after they have been spotted, or as they are circling around their spotting ridge.  Facehugging enemy tanks they have no chance of bouncing so arty has a choice of take the risky shot or wait for the light to die anyway.

Too many lights driven by idiots who think they are in a racing game.

I suggest any light tanker getting three reports should get a break from the game for at least a week.

Isharial #4 Posted 22 October 2017 - 02:33 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 19741 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostHechaton, on 22 October 2017 - 02:20 PM, said:

I'm not talking about revceiving hits from enemy fire, but idiocracy from fellow teammates. Here are some examples:

My question is:

Why not make a report system that actually works? And the reports from the light tanks should be taken in high consideration. I would suggest  that a player receiving three reports from light tanks should have a "breake" from the game at least for some couple of  days.

pushed out of cover -> why would you stay there when you know that guy is attempting that.. you have speed, so you can easily run away...

been shot in the back while circling -> happens, people are trying to help you when this happens, you just happened to go faster round the enemy tank than they assumed, and ended up hitting you instead..

last one is dependent on the team and where your location currently is.. people want to shoot, and if your sat back and not spotting anything, just sniping off others spots, then its not suprising they don't like you much

you are the eyes of the team.. you can get to places they cannot.. use it

"There are no end to the idiotic behvior whe light tank drivers have to put up with by own teammates." and I can say the same about light tank drivers.. I had a game on sand river not long ago with 4! lights camping next to me at H2, while im trying to defend the base from the enemy.. not only did they use my TD as cover when spotted, they also couldn't outspot the enemy lights either... but would they actually push forward? no

"Why not make a report system that actually works? And the reports from the light tanks should be taken in high consideration. I would suggest  that a player receiving three reports from light tanks should have a "breake" from the game at least for some couple of  days."

and this is dog mess, just because you play a light does not mean you are worth anything more than any other player when it comes to reports

I could kemp behind arty and report random players for no reason and/or shooting me, but that doesn't mean my reports should mean anything.. it would be me who's in the wrong

so no, this can be abused just by playing lights and reporting innocent players for random things to see how many you can get banned....

Edited by Isharial, 22 October 2017 - 02:34 PM.

Hechaton #5 Posted 22 October 2017 - 02:42 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 46598 battles

"and this is dog mess, just because you play a light does not mean you are worth anything more than any other player when it comes to reports

I could kemp behind arty and report random players for no reason and/or shooting me, but that doesn't mean my reports should mean anything.. it would be me who's in the wrong"

so no, this can be abused just by playing lights and reporting innocent players for random things to see how many you can get banned....

So the report system doesn't work that way today?

Does the reports go "anywhere"?

Bordhaw #6 Posted 22 October 2017 - 06:06 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 11543 battles

View PostHechaton, on 22 October 2017 - 01:20 PM, said:

My question is:

Block Quote

I dont like you, so I'm going to report you and my platoon mate will do the same....what you going to do now ? 

Jigabachi #7 Posted 22 October 2017 - 06:21 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17923 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

I pretty much played light tanks only over the last few thousand matches. I got TK'ed for "not spotting" once, pushed out of cover once or twice and accidentally hit... maybe ten times.

No idea how it looks on your side, but in my opinion this isn't anywhere near being a problem. Especially not one of those problems that you could fix by giving suiciding light tanks report tickets that have more weight.That's just a silly idea.

Edited by Jigabachi, 22 October 2017 - 06:22 PM.

Hechaton #8 Posted 30 October 2017 - 04:00 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 46598 battles
killed by teammates in my light tank -twice within the hour today....this game is fucked up!

ExclamationMark #9 Posted 30 October 2017 - 04:03 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 16775 battles
just lol

Jigabachi #10 Posted 30 October 2017 - 04:08 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17923 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostHechaton, on 30 October 2017 - 04:00 PM, said:

killed by teammates in my light tank -twice within the hour today....this game is fucked up!

Can you show us the replays?

OreH75 #11 Posted 30 October 2017 - 04:09 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 47894 battles
  • [RANGR] RANGR

View PostJigabachi, on 30 October 2017 - 04:08 PM, said:

Can you show us the replays?

I bet the cat pissed on them before the hamster ate them...

Jigabachi #12 Posted 30 October 2017 - 04:14 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17923 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostOreH75, on 30 October 2017 - 04:09 PM, said:

I bet the cat pissed on them before the hamster ate them...

And then the dog ate the hamster.

You know... there is always a dog involved.

Edited by Jigabachi, 30 October 2017 - 08:38 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users