T28 LT mission 15

help

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

omnimon55 #1 Posted 23 October 2017 - 05:42 PM

Private

• Player
  • 17384 battles
Can someone help me with LT mission 15 for the t28 concept as its just infuriating me with how hard it is vs my skill level. So if someone can recommend the best Light Tank to use with what crew skills and equipment to have aswell.

K_A #2 Posted 23 October 2017 - 07:43 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 13626 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Well the mission is 4,000 damage done and spotted combined, and I say this, it is MUCH easier to spot the damage than to do it yourself, but it does require you to know where to go at the start of the battle. You're right in that it's probably impossible for you to do the damage yourself with your current skill level.

Since it's purely total damage, it's of course easier to do in higher tier vehicles, as there is more HP to be dealt at high tiers. I'd say keep trying, and try search youtube or the forums for spotting tutorials and tips. Trick is to see the enemy without them seeing you, and staying alive long enough to get that damage in. Keep trying and try to resist the urge to shoot and reveal your position too early on. All you need is a tier 9 or 10 game on prokh or campinovka, spot 4 of the enemy tanks early on and you'll have 4k spotting within 2 minutes of the battle starting.

Derethim #3 Posted 23 October 2017 - 07:56 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 17351 battles
You have to last really long as a scout in the battle, preferably until the end in any high tier light tank. But the more view range the better.

Also tagged with help

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users