Seeking Relaxed clan my skill level-ish (2300 WN8 58% WR)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Bumbleweed #1 Posted 23 October 2017 - 09:41 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12269 battles

Hi all, 

Not sure how active these forums are any more, but here's my two cents: 

I'm looking for a relaxed clan where I can have some fun platooning and stomping the pubs. Happy to do some strongholds or whatever the new system is these days (When I played before there was CW and Companies and that was it) and maybe some CW but I don't want to be obliged - just looking for some fun and a good laugh, with players roughly my skill level so I can improve a bit too. 

I play on weekends around 2/3 hours, and maybe one or two hours on the week days in the afternoon, since I tend to go gym in the evening when it's less busy. In real life I'm 20 years old, on an industrial placement in between my uni course. I'm fairly laid back and don't like to rage :) . Still play the occasional league game but I freely admit I'm not that good haha (G4) so I can play that too. 

Used to play this game quite seriously a couple of years ago. Was a member of F-15 back in the day, was a fairly good player I guess. I switched to LoL, but have recently got back into WoT. It's taken me a while to get back into the game - skill wise my noobmeter says it all http://www.noobmeter...ed/502201376/.  You can see the rise and fall (and hopefully rise gain) of my noobiness from the graphs. 

Message me on here or PM me in game if you think you'd like me in! 

Bumbleweed 

P.S Alas I only speak English. 

Barmingmag #2 Posted 23 October 2017 - 10:00 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 45419 battles
  • [R-U] R-U
Hi. I've sent you a PM in-game. Best regards.

FireflyDivision #3 Posted 23 October 2017 - 10:13 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 23779 battles
  • [L-REM] L-REM
We're nowhere near your level but we'd like to have you nevertheless :P

lmperfection #4 Posted 23 October 2017 - 10:14 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 18501 battles
  • [GG-EZ] GG-EZ
Don't listen to Firefly!! He's a sleeper agent from the USSR hired by War Gaming to leak information on which premium tanks you're not buying!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users