Jump to content


Account Suspended ... How fair it is ?

Account

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
36 replies to this topic

_Epimetheus_ #1 Posted 24 October 2017 - 07:50 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 9744 battles
  • 13
  • Member since:
    08-17-2012

Before some minutes I had an unfortunate event at the game. A moron shoot me for fun I asked him why ? and he say ''sorry" supposedly . Then he don't let me moove and stuck on me ... Then I realize that the guy wants just to break my nerves without any interest about the battle. He wants to make me shoot him I have met many times those mad people who likes more to troling the others than to play normaly for wining a game.

Anyway the result is that he break my nerves we exchange shoots and ....sundenly EVERYTHING FREEZING I receive the message that my account suspended for a whole week ... Exactly as the days who have remaining on my premium ... 
I feel so so so sad is that fair ?
What kind of anomaly have those guys, to take pleasure from destroying the pleasure of other people to play a *edit game ? Why I allways must be the toy of those *edit freaks ?
And finaly I am the punished one, even at my mistake the punishment is to heavy and unfair. 
Maybe that system of punishments push the morons to troling other players without killing them ?
He totaly *edit me cause those days I had the time to do things at game , just blow up everything. Now he laugh and I cry .... THANKS  TO THE RULES 


Edited by Jbnn, 25 October 2017 - 09:28 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.


Coldspell #2 Posted 24 October 2017 - 07:52 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 19335 battles
  • 2,123
  • Member since:
    08-12-2013
The fact you got a 1 week ban means basically that it is at least the third time you have been banned for team damage..... that kind of says it all.

mathwat #3 Posted 24 October 2017 - 07:56 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 16494 battles
  • 465
  • Member since:
    11-03-2011
Pitty they didn’t ban you from the forums to 

Strappster #4 Posted 24 October 2017 - 08:02 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 23889 battles
  • 9,019
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    10-20-2015

View Post_Epimetheus_, on 24 October 2017 - 06:50 PM, said:

Why I allways must be the toy of those *edit freaks ?

 

If you spend a few seconds thinking about it, you'd realise that you are the common factor in these instances so the question is, what are you doing that provokes them?

 

View Post_Epimetheus_, on 24 October 2017 - 06:50 PM, said:

Now he laugh and I cry .... THANKS  TO THE RULES 

 

If you know the rules then why do you break them and then complain?



Shivva #5 Posted 24 October 2017 - 08:05 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 29794 battles
  • 1,958
  • [J_A_G] J_A_G
  • Member since:
    05-20-2012

View Post_Epimetheus_, on 24 October 2017 - 06:50 PM, said:

Before some minutes I had an unfortunate event at the game. A moron shoot me for fun I asked him why ? and he say ''sorry" supposedly . Then he don't let me moove and stuck on me ... Then I realize that the guy wants just to break my nerves without any interest about the battle. He wants to make me shoot him I have met many times those mad people who likes more to troling the others than to play normaly for wining a game.

Anyway the result is that he break my nerves we exchange shoots and ....sundenly EVERYTHING FREEZING I receive the message that my account suspended for a whole week ... Exactly as the days who have remaining on my premium ... 
I feel so so so sad is that fair ?
What kind of anomaly have those guys, to take pleasure from destroying the pleasure of other people to play a *edit game ? Why I allways must be the toy of those *edit freaks ?
And finaly I am the punished one, even at my mistake the punishment is to heavy and unfair. 
Maybe that system of punishments push the morons to troling other players without killing them ?
He totaly *edit me cause those days I had the time to do things at game , just blow up everything. Now he laugh and I cry .... THANKS  TO THE RULES 

 

Cheers, always nice to hear the automated system catches the *edit from time to time.

Edited by Jbnn, 25 October 2017 - 09:32 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.


Pansenmann #6 Posted 24 October 2017 - 08:18 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 34043 battles
  • 12,599
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    08-17-2012

why dont you just go afk?

they can't ban you for that, at least not unless you are repeatedly afk for an extended period.



BravelyRanAway #7 Posted 24 October 2017 - 08:26 PM

    General

  • Beta Tester
  • 22539 battles
  • 9,313
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    12-29-2010

View Post_Epimetheus_, on 24 October 2017 - 06:50 PM, said:

Then I realize that the guy wants just to break my nerves without any interest about the battle. He wants to make me shoot him I have met many times those mad people who likes more to troling the others than to play normaly for wining a game.

Anyway the result is that he break my nerves we exchange shoots and ....sundenly EVERYTHING FREEZING I receive the message that my account suspended for a whole week ... Exactly as the days who have remaining on my premium ... 
I feel so so so sad is that fair ?

Right there.......you knew what he wanted you to do....and you obliged.......so yes, it's fair.



MeetriX #8 Posted 24 October 2017 - 08:43 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 20500 battles
  • 2,737
  • Member since:
    08-12-2012
Time to play WoWp then.

_EXODUZ_ #9 Posted 24 October 2017 - 08:47 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 34979 battles
  • 1,938
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    11-05-2014
Karma

Pvt_Duffer #10 Posted 24 October 2017 - 08:51 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 16658 battles
  • 3,145
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-11-2011
Shoot the Green Tank. Do Not.

Aikl #11 Posted 24 October 2017 - 09:02 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 25529 battles
  • 4,349
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    04-13-2011

View PostColdspell, on 24 October 2017 - 06:52 PM, said:

The fact you got a 1 week ban means basically that it is at least the third time you have been banned for team damage..... that kind of says it all.

 

Not to mention that it has to happen over a relatively short timeframe, AFAIK it gets reset if you're a good boy for a while. Pretty sure you have some serious leeway if you aren't a repeat offender.

 

Sometimes you can execute the perfect revenge - getting the knobhead to turn blue and 'trick' him into shooting you again. Oh, how sweet a blue abandoned tank looks.



moochero #12 Posted 24 October 2017 - 09:10 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 5775 battles
  • 26
  • Member since:
    07-14-2013

View PostAikl, on 24 October 2017 - 09:02 PM, said:

 

Not to mention that it has to happen over a relatively short timeframe, AFAIK it gets reset if you're a good boy for a while. Pretty sure you have some serious leeway if you aren't a repeat offender.

 

Sometimes you can execute the perfect revenge - getting the knobhead to turn blue and 'trick' him into shooting you again. Oh, how sweet a blue abandoned tank looks.

 

​doesn't get reset I'm afraid, fekking ratchet keeps up at 3 months if u like tking

HassenderZerhacker #13 Posted 24 October 2017 - 09:15 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 27202 battles
  • 2,394
  • [1DPG] 1DPG
  • Member since:
    09-09-2015

View Post_Epimetheus_, on 24 October 2017 - 07:50 PM, said:

Before some minutes I had an unfortunate event at the game. A moron shoot me for fun I asked him why ? and he say ''sorry" supposedly . Then he don't let me moove and stuck on me ... Then I realize that the guy wants just to break my nerves without any interest about the battle. He wants to make me shoot him I have met many times those mad people who likes more to troling the others than to play normaly for wining a game.

Anyway the result is that he break my nerves we exchange shoots and ....sundenly EVERYTHING FREEZING I receive the message that my account suspended for a whole week ... Exactly as the days who have remaining on my premium ... 
I feel so so so sad is that fair ?
What kind of anomaly have those guys, to take pleasure from destroying the pleasure of other people to play a *edit game ? Why I allways must be the toy of those *edit freaks ?
And finaly I am the punished one, even at my mistake the punishment is to heavy and unfair. 
Maybe that system of punishments push the morons to troling other players without killing them ?
He totaly *edit me cause those days I had the time to do things at game , just blow up everything. Now he laugh and I cry .... THANKS  TO THE RULES

 

wow, so they banned you without even paying respects to the status conferred by the "_" around your username!

I am shocked.

 

don't you just love short-tempered narcists.



250swb #14 Posted 24 October 2017 - 09:40 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 22567 battles
  • 5,045
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-23-2015
How fair is it? Very fair is the answer, you deserve what you get for your previous record.

K_A #15 Posted 24 October 2017 - 09:47 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 13641 battles
  • 4,665
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    04-18-2013
Enjoy your well-deserved vacation.

Nishi_Kinuyo #16 Posted 24 October 2017 - 09:50 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 7724 battles
  • 4,104
  • [GUP] GUP
  • Member since:
    05-28-2011

Seems like it is quite fair for a repeat offender.

Remember:



G01ngToxicCommand0 #17 Posted 24 October 2017 - 09:58 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 37465 battles
  • 727
  • Member since:
    11-03-2011

View Post_Epimetheus_, on 24 October 2017 - 07:50 PM, said:

Before some minutes I had an unfortunate event at the game. A moron shoot me for fun I asked him why ? and he say ''sorry" supposedly . Then he don't let me moove and stuck on me ... Then I realize that the guy wants just to break my nerves without any interest about the battle. He wants to make me shoot him I have met many times those mad people who likes more to troling the others than to play normaly for wining a game.

Anyway the result is that he break my nerves we exchange shoots and ....sundenly EVERYTHING FREEZING I receive the message that my account suspended for a whole week ... Exactly as the days who have remaining on my premium ... 
I feel so so so sad is that fair ?
What kind of anomaly have those guys, to take pleasure from destroying the pleasure of other people to play a *edit game ? Why I allways must be the toy of those *edit freaks ?
And finaly I am the punished one, even at my mistake the punishment is to heavy and unfair. 
Maybe that system of punishments push the morons to troling other players without killing them ?
He totaly *edit me cause those days I had the time to do things at game , just blow up everything. Now he laugh and I cry .... THANKS  TO THE RULES

 

LOL that story made my day:popcorn:

Consett_Steel #18 Posted 24 October 2017 - 10:05 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 17487 battles
  • 546
  • Member since:
    08-18-2012
Pretty fair based on the description and implied history - hope that helps. XX

Edited by Consett_Steel, 24 October 2017 - 10:06 PM.


HugSeal #19 Posted 24 October 2017 - 10:07 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 22717 battles
  • 2,049
  • [SWEC] SWEC
  • Member since:
    05-10-2012

So

You shot a teammate

You got banned for damaging teammates

This is far from your first ban

You are surprised for getting banned when doing something bannable

You head to the forums to ask if you should be banned for committing a bannable offense

 

 

Have I gotten this right?



Junglist_ #20 Posted 24 October 2017 - 10:39 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 37087 battles
  • 1,346
  • Member since:
    06-17-2013

View Postmoochero, on 24 October 2017 - 08:10 PM, said:

 

​doesn't get reset I'm afraid, fekking ratchet keeps up at 3 months if u like tking

 

Does reset for me I have been banned at least 3 times over the years and everytime just for an hour





Also tagged with Account

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users