• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

pontaz001 #1 Posted 24 October 2017 - 09:33 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14632 battles
  • [HUNZ] HUNZ

Hey guys! Can someone, anyone help me?

After a short day, I wanted to play something, but wasn't in the mood for WoT, soooooo.... WoWS, it has been a while. Eat while it downloads, login when ready... wait, no, I forgot the password :( Then, reset it! It sent me the SMS with the code, I'm sitting here waiting, when suddenly came the realization, I haven't changed it, however I got a new phone number 2 - TWO - years ago.

TL;DR. I can't log in, AND

When I want to submit a ticket, i got the error massage of "The e-mail adresses can't be the same!". But....why? My account's mail adress is my mail adress :/ Sooo, I guess I have to create a mail adress for just this purpose... Oh boi....

P.S.: Is there anybody who knows a faster/easier way to solve this? I mean, I payed a LOT - a lot for my salary - for this game, Beta-tested both the Warplanes and warhips, and stuff, and JUST WANT TO PLAY... :'(

Nishi_Kinuyo #2 Posted 24 October 2017 - 09:45 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 7234 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

Well, you could try contacting support.

Also, how can you forget the password when they should be the same for both games?

pontaz001 #3 Posted 25 October 2017 - 08:13 AM

Private

• Player
  • 14632 battles
  • [HUNZ] HUNZ
Well, maybe, just maybe I use the webbrowser account login for wot, and haven't played Warships in the past year :P:D

Aikl #4 Posted 25 October 2017 - 03:33 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 25163 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

Kind of weird, but they should be able to help you if you can provide proof the account is yours. I lost my phone too, and the support was more than happy to help me via a ticket. They asked for proof of payment (bank receipts, PayPal logs (not e-mail receipts), probably helps if you know whether those are the last purchases made), where the account was registered (ISP, country) and.. something I don't remember. Anyway, no questions asked, removed the phone number.

I see you have the Cromwell B, so that should be proof enough to confirm ownership of the account -in particular if you're not asking for a password reset.

If you can't find the receipt date, search your bank account, it should say 'WARGAMING.net' or something similar even if it's made through PayPal. Worst-case contact your bank, they likely know a trick or two.

Xino9922 #5 Posted 26 October 2017 - 04:12 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 16016 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD

View Postpontaz001, on 25 October 2017 - 08:13 AM, said:

Well, maybe, just maybe I use the webbrowser account login for wot, and haven't played Warships in the past year :P:D

Google Chrome?

If so, go to settings, search for passwords and find "manage passwords". Then just click show, input PC password and voila.

Firefox and Opera has a similar function.

If you're logged in to Chrome with a Google account, its easier; passwords.google.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users