Female crew reward delayed in time and lost with upcoming changes

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

catatpillar #1 Posted 24 October 2017 - 09:41 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 19898 battles

So i sit back and staring at the screen for about 30 minutes, browsing the "new" and "improved" Personal Missions which are now called Campaign, and trying to realize how to take a female crew that i left there for later usage. If my calculations are right i have opened 8 females so far, got 4 of them in one tank and 6 sitting in the barracks, but 4 of those in the barracks came from the winter missions, where if i remember correctly you don't receive only driver or commander (it was one of them). So i must have 2 from those 8 missions completed still not taken, and i just can't understand how can i do that? Are they lost with the upcoming changes, or i just can't understand how i can obtain them. Can someone enlighten me a bit?

P.s. The new and improved Campaign interface sux big time... If that's your perspective of easier and better i don't know what to say... 

catatpillar #2 Posted 24 October 2017 - 09:47 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 19898 battles

View Postcatatpillar, on 24 October 2017 - 08:41 PM, said:

So i sit back and staring at the screen for about 30 minutes, browsing the "new" and "improved" Personal Missions which are now called Campaign, and trying to realize how to take a female crew that i left there for later usage. If my calculations are right i have opened 8 females so far, got 4 of them in one tank and 6 sitting in the barracks, but 4 of those in the barracks came from the winter missions, where if i remember correctly you don't receive only driver or commander (it was one of them). So i must have 2 from those 8 missions completed still not taken, and i just can't understand how can i do that? Are they lost with the upcoming changes, or i just can't understand how i can obtain them. Can someone enlighten me a bit?

P.s. The new and improved Campaign interface sux big time... If that's your perspective of easier and better i don't know what to say... 

Nevermind, i just found how... 

got 3 for taking so my calculations are wrong

The topic can be deleted

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users