Personal raiting

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

MysteriousQ #1 Posted 24 October 2017 - 10:50 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12799 battles
When I play team battles with my clan or with any other clans/teams my personal rating never goes up or down. We won 8 on the bounce but writing stays the same. Could you help me guys please.

K_A #2 Posted 25 October 2017 - 02:04 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 13643 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Personal rating is personal, it doesn't take into account clan wars, team battles or even grand battles for that matter. Only randoms.

MysteriousQ #3 Posted 25 October 2017 - 06:08 AM

Private

• Player
  • 12799 battles
Dont think so man because my clan members personal rating is growing up when we play tem battles. It's strange that's why i'm asking here.

yun9 #4 Posted 25 October 2017 - 09:03 PM

Warrant Officer

• WGL PRO Player
  • 5191 battles
  • [CHAI] CHAI

View PostK_A, on 25 October 2017 - 02:04 AM, said:

Personal rating is personal, it doesn't take into account clan wars, team battles or even grand battles for that matter. Only randoms.

It does factor in TB's. 

As far as I know these are the main factors in affecting your PR:

• Random Battles before the rating was implemented (rated higher)
  • Random Battles after the rating was implemented (rated lower)
  • Unranked Team Battles before and after the rating was implemented in the same way as randoms but with a twist (system that adds coefficients onto the base PR points you gain)

What needs to be said here is that Team Battles take into account of what players you are playing with and against in regards to how it'll affect your personal rating. If you play with a poor team as a poor player it won't mean much, but if you play with a poor team as a great player the amount of points you can rack up per game goes up by a lot. The other way around it'd mean basically meaning nothing. Same goes for the matchups when the MM doesn't give you equal teams and your team beats a better one netting you a better point increase.

There's also a sort of multiplier onto it that really adds up and seems to reset whenever you lose, but not to 0. I drop about 10 PR for a loss, and net about 1 or 2 for a win after a 5winstreak and once you hit 10-20 it'll be 3-4 points. While losing is inevitable you won't start over, as I'll drop 10 points but will start earning 2-3 points right off the bat per game rather than 1-2. If you're just starting to play TBs right now then your coefficient is very low, along with what's probably a fairly evenly skilled team right in the middle meaning you'll face more teams close to your skill level so already there you're basically running up a downhill escalator. The solution is however to just play a lot, it took me almost 200 battles to get to a point where I even got 1 point per win.

This is how some people go beyond 11K in PR. 11K is very hard to achieve in the first place, and there's about 10-20 people on the entire server who've managed a legitimate personal rating without any real boosting at that level. But with team battles and how it works the PR boosting seems pretty much endless. 15K on the russian server, 22K on the chinese one and so on. 

__H3H3__ #5 Posted 26 October 2017 - 08:02 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 30876 battles
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE

I did Teambattles a few months ago. We played like 15 battles or something. We were on fire that day so we won 14 of them. I went from 8.800 to 9.700 PR in 2 hours :great:

Edit: I got like 80 points per win dont know exactly its a been few months since I last played TB.

Edited by another_Ghost_Shell, 26 October 2017 - 08:03 AM.

MysteriousQ #6 Posted 26 October 2017 - 09:07 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12799 battles
Thank you guys for the info :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users