Reward camo from personal missions question.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

laulaur #1 Posted 25 October 2017 - 09:43 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 46724 battles
  • [BLAUR] BLAUR

On test server for completing all missions for a tank with honors i received a set of camo with no money available to apply on any tank, and the possibility to buy it for more tanks.

On live server i only have it unlocked to be bought, i received no set of camo free of charge.

It is normal? Patch notes are not so explicative...

Balc0ra #2 Posted 25 October 2017 - 11:13 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 66299 battles
  • [WALL] WALL
Sadly it's only free on the reward tank. I kinda get why they don't give it for free on a normal tank. As camo is still a high source of income. But one set would not hurt tbh. I'm not expecting to get it free on every German or US tank I own etc.

Spurtung #3 Posted 25 October 2017 - 11:19 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 63853 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View PostBalc0ra, on 26 October 2017 - 12:13 AM, said:

Sadly it's only free on the reward tank. I kinda get why they don't give it for free on a normal tank. As camo is still a high source of income. But one set would not hurt tbh. I'm not expecting to get it free on every German or US tank I own etc.

Not to mention that reward tanks are likely to already have camo anyway, so you get a redundant set to switch because reasons.

laulaur #4 Posted 25 October 2017 - 11:21 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 46724 battles
  • [BLAUR] BLAUR

View PostBalc0ra, on 25 October 2017 - 10:13 PM, said:

On test was just one set free, just for one tank. And unlocked to be bought for the rest.. For example you could camo for free your Maus, but for E100 you had to pay for it. Like you say, it would be nice to let one set for free...

Anyway thx for the answer, it looks like WG removed the free set for another tank that the reward one.

Edited by laulaur, 25 October 2017 - 11:22 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users