Gameplay

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Acerak #1 Posted 25 October 2017 - 10:33 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 33794 battles
  • [OAP] OAP
I don't go for the theories about broken MM, cheats, bad RNG etc etc etc but I have to say, over the past few weeks and months my rage has just been building at the number of games I'm playing where my team is like 0-9 down before 2 minutes have gone past.  It happened in the past, but there appears to be no middle ground anymore.  I'd be the first to admit I'm not a brilliant player, but I'm certainly not the worst and I'm just getting fed up with having reasonable games and simply losing because I'm not that good that I can carry a team that is 0-9 down after 2 minutes of battle.  It is just depressing and is happening on a more regular basis than I ever remember.  Not a rage quit post or anything, maybe I just need to go play something else for a while but I am genuinely interested if this is just something in my own head or if other players have noticed also.

JaffaStar #2 Posted 25 October 2017 - 10:37 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 44590 battles
it is not in your had ... it is happening .. try out EvE  Online .. it is free now .. 

Stat_Padder #3 Posted 25 October 2017 - 10:59 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 37045 battles

View PostAcerak, on 25 October 2017 - 09:33 PM, said:

I don't go for the theories about broken MM, cheats, bad RNG etc etc etc but I have to say, over the past few weeks and months my rage has just been building at the number of games I'm playing where my team is like 0-9 down before 2 minutes have gone past.  It happened in the past, but there appears to be no middle ground anymore.  I'd be the first to admit I'm not a brilliant player, but I'm certainly not the worst and I'm just getting fed up with having reasonable games and simply losing because I'm not that good that I can carry a team that is 0-9 down after 2 minutes of battle.  It is just depressing and is happening on a more regular basis than I ever remember.  Not a rage quit post or anything, maybe I just need to go play something else for a while but I am genuinely interested if this is just something in my own head or if other players have noticed also.

Been like that since games release.. nothing new.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users