WGLEU Extended Season 2017, Online Playoffs

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 26 October 2017 - 12:46 PM

Sergeant

• Content Team
  • 0 battles
The regular season has come to a close, and without further ado, let's jump straight into the online playoffs!

The full text of the news item

TijgernootTank #2 Posted 26 October 2017 - 02:32 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 57704 battles
  • [FLIPD] FLIPD

This type of e-sport news always shows a giant lack of intrest from the player base .

If there are comments , its usually about another subject .

It is understandable if u take in account  tournaments 2.0 and such , a lot of players stopped playing those and that way they will be less able to relate to these events and thats how these events have even less intrest from player base then before .

guest273 #3 Posted 26 October 2017 - 08:50 PM

Major

• Player
  • 37707 battles
  • [NEURO] NEURO

I will tell you my idea why T10 is not interesting to most players:

• It takes a long time to research and buy a single T10 tank + you need to grind a good crew for it in the process too.

About Credits - You need 6,1 Million to buy a tier X tank and 1,5 Million extra to equip it. Plus you can only sell the T9/T8/T7... for half the price you bought them for and sometimes you don't even sell for example T8 and T6 tanks in that tech tree. Also you probably want to properly equip ALL the tanks in the tech tree - if you are said MLG purple player on all tiers. So you need like, I speculate 15-20 Million credits. Without premium account - please just forget about it.

About Experience points - Getting to T10 if you are a purple player on all tiers and tank classes, then you are probably free-exping each tanks tracks/turret and other unique things - basically until the point it is playable. It takes a lot of free exp and that takes either a lot of time or a lot of gold to convert tank exp to free exp.

About Crews - You kept a T6/T8 tank or T10 has different loadout than others? (Extra loader / gunner for example) - you need to spend some premium account + crew boost reserves and a lot of time to grind that too.

• Most T10 tanks are well balanced and T10 is all about each tank having 1 or more annoying things to deal with. For example:
  1. Autoloaders.
  2. 113/IS-7 - deadly facehug.
  3. TD's - Can kill everything in 3 shots.
  4. Troll armor tanks - Maus / E100 / Type 5 Heavy.
  5. Troll DPM - Mediums.
  6. Troll turret - Russian mediums.

Problem is that "dealing with annoying crap" is considered skill.

T6/8 is more appealing to the players because you can grind to them quicker and not all tanks are used. Only a handful.

Grinding is the sh*t of the game and grinding for credits is the biggest sh*t of it all. I understand why tanks should have different gun choices, but why should people grind for engines/turrets etc? Do you know how annoying it is to see 60k battle player with stock KV-4 in randoms? Someone needs to invent teleportation and player location so you could tp to that guy and slap a player like that across his face.

ArklysTankas #4 Posted 27 October 2017 - 12:04 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 45539 battles
  • [LABAS] LABAS

OFFICIAL:

“source close to WG support management” informed, during launching HALLOWEEN activities;

1. WG lost all the PERSONAL MISSIONS data and information;
  2. VERY NEW PERSONAL MISSIONS will be available in the middle of 2018;

If you hope to get any compensation write the official DECLARATION for WG support containing data and possible evidences in what stage you have been accomplishing the missions

Finer_Details #5 Posted 27 October 2017 - 06:20 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 38657 battles
  • [RDDT] RDDT

View Postguest273, on 26 October 2017 - 10:50 PM, said:

I will tell you my idea why T10 is not interesting to most players:

• It takes a long time to research and buy a single T10 tank + you need to grind a good crew for it in the process too.

About Credits - You need 6,1 Million to buy a tier X tank and 1,5 Million extra to equip it. Plus you can only sell the T9/T8/T7... for half the price you bought them for and sometimes you don't even sell for example T8 and T6 tanks in that tech tree. Also you probably want to properly equip ALL the tanks in the tech tree - if you are said MLG purple player on all tiers. So you need like, I speculate 15-20 Million credits. Without premium account - please just forget about it.

About Experience points - Getting to T10 if you are a purple player on all tiers and tank classes, then you are probably free-exping each tanks tracks/turret and other unique things - basically until the point it is playable. It takes a lot of free exp and that takes either a lot of time or a lot of gold to convert tank exp to free exp.

About Crews - You kept a T6/T8 tank or T10 has different loadout than others? (Extra loader / gunner for example) - you need to spend some premium account + crew boost reserves and a lot of time to grind that too.

• Most T10 tanks are well balanced and T10 is all about each tank having 1 or more annoying things to deal with. For example:
  1. Autoloaders.
  2. 113/IS-7 - deadly facehug.
  3. TD's - Can kill everything in 3 shots.
  4. Troll armor tanks - Maus / E100 / Type 5 Heavy.
  5. Troll DPM - Mediums.
  6. Troll turret - Russian mediums.

Problem is that "dealing with annoying crap" is considered skill.

T6/8 is more appealing to the players because you can grind to them quicker and not all tanks are used. Only a handful.

Grinding is the sh*t of the game and grinding for credits is the biggest sh*t of it all. I understand why tanks should have different gun choices, but why should people grind for engines/turrets etc? Do you know how annoying it is to see 60k battle player with stock KV-4 in randoms? Someone needs to invent teleportation and player location so you could tp to that guy and slap a player like that across his face.

Would only expect this kind of braindead sh*t from some yellow pleb.

The comment is so f*cking dumb I just cant..

EnglishBob_ #6 Posted 31 October 2017 - 02:55 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 583 battles
DiNG    ftw ............     Any sites where you can get Camo from All Teams   ?

Edited by EnglishBob_, 31 October 2017 - 02:56 PM.

_SturmGun_ #7 Posted 31 October 2017 - 04:32 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 23322 battles
nice

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users