• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

X534 #21 Posted 27 October 2017 - 10:48 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 24278 battles
  • [BAC0N] BAC0N

View PostAliceUnchained, on 27 October 2017 - 08:29 PM, said:

She quite literally shoved her [edited]in my face during her heat period.

I'll pass thanks

Killer_Tia #22 Posted 27 October 2017 - 10:54 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 891 battles
I don't think a story is really needed, the picture says it all. 

Attached Files

• Attached File   CpKMuQHWgAAzfS3.jpg   127.91K

Shivva #23 Posted 27 October 2017 - 11:36 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 30061 battles

View Postuglycousin, on 27 October 2017 - 02:20 PM, said:

My second MATILDA IV code giveaway. You have until this Sunday 29th october. I will showup at one point and randomly draw a winner out of all the posts here. 

You must not own one in order to be eligible, as the bonus code is pretty much useless for you in that scenario.

My cat sometimes comes and plays with my mouse cord. Or just decides to randomly step on my keyboard and stop in front of my screen. While I am playing. Yup. #rigged.

So. Write a short funny story about your pet (it does not have to involve WoT) and post a picture of your pet. Or pets. 

You may enter even if you don't have a pet. In that case write a story about the dumbest thing you ever did in WoT and post a fish picture you drew in MS Paint.

Only posts that include both a picture and a story are eligible. You are allowed to edit them.

That is all. :) Good luck fellow tankers.

This isn't an entry as I have one, just a big +1 from me for doing it. Great to see stuff like this. :)

SuedKAT #24 Posted 28 October 2017 - 12:02 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 12154 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

I don't want the Matilda, I'm just using this thread as an excuse to post a smexy pic of my cat: 

Spoiler

mrmoff10 #25 Posted 28 October 2017 - 03:04 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 4987 battles

06122F78-21B6-4682-9287-E0F9007BF7C7.jpeg

Every morning my dog runs in my bedroom with the post and starts tearing it up in front of me.

Its become a game where I have to get it back off him.

Barba_Electrica #26 Posted 28 October 2017 - 05:55 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20416 battles

----------------------

Edited by Barba_Electrica, 09 March 2018 - 11:19 AM.

uglycousin #27 Posted 28 October 2017 - 08:30 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 48014 battles
This thread is putting a smile on my face. So many fluffy friends going around here. :)

Deztro #28 Posted 28 October 2017 - 09:02 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 55739 battles

Don't need the Mathilda IV since I already got it but just wanted to show my ferret  :B

zen_monk_ #29 Posted 28 October 2017 - 09:03 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Clan Diplomat
  • 25307 battles

This is my pug Winston.

He always barks as mad whenever there's a loud sudden noise. Yesterday evening I was taking him for a walk in the park. He was preparing for a capital pee, one not to mark a spot but to relieve. Raised the leg and at the very moment he started to pee, a small fireworks started in the city.

He stood with the leg raised, twisting at the spot, yelping and squealing like I've never heard him before - and that's when I learn he can't pee and bark at the same time :-) The moment he finished that tortured peeing & squealing the fireworks stopped, but he nevertheless gave it a stern afterbark.

Those 5-10 seconds were the funniest thing I've ever seen (or heard) in my life.

an0ther #30 Posted 28 October 2017 - 11:08 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 39413 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

I would post a sweet recent Pic of my cats, but they're always out of sight harvesting moles, birds, squirrels and mice.

You'll have to settle on this

SirDixie #31 Posted 28 October 2017 - 12:05 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20358 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

First up, this is a picture of my first pet, Kora (actually mine rather than a family pet), she was best doggo EU. Technically she was my wife's dog, Mrs Dixie got her when we were still BF/GF before we were married after my plans to collect her fell through. However, no-one told the dog and she only really listened to me (and ocassionally Mrs Dixie's dad), to the point where she'd walk past my wife and look in the other direction to avoid eye contact with her :teethhappy:   If anyone told her off she'd ignore them, unless it was me when she'd go and hide instead.

When I joined the RAF she'd hide on or under my bed at home and refuse to move, she also turned my parents' garden into a recreation of the Somme by running around a lot with an old bicycle tyre she found. After teaching her all the usual Doggo tricks (bark, shake hands, play dead etc) I taught her sign language to do the tricks, then after she learned those I used NATO aircraft marshalling signals to get her to do tricks. She managed to eat a full tub of butter and puked it all back up. Then tried to eat it again, there's probably still a yellow patch on the carpet of that house (we moved out). 

For some reason, people would feel the need to ask me if she had two different coloured eyes. I'm not sure whether they didn't know colours or if they thought I put contact lenses on a dog's eye. :amazed:

Spoiler

A second story is about the dog in my profile picture, Maximillian as he was known. The picture was taken around 1949, shortly before he was knighted for services to the British government.

During the Seond World War, Max spent a lot of time operating under cover in occupied Europe. He studied in Germany which gave him a flawless German accent, as well as spending many holidays in Italy between the wars. At the outbreak of the war he was working as a guide dog, but quickly joined the SoE. After extensive training he was parachuted into Germany in November 1940, as part of this mission he managed to break into OKW on the evening of 28th November and eat the plans for Operation Barbarossa. Unable to tell Hitler that a dog had eaten their homework the Wehrmacht planners were forced to rewrite the entire thing at short notice, thus submitting a poorly written plan riddled with errors (hence the invading Russia without time to finish before winter).

He managed to return to the UK before his next operation in late 1942, an audacious raid on the Berchtesgaden itself. Evading security Max managed to infiltrate the grounds of Hitler's HQ and laid a "land mine" outside the door. When Hitler went for his morning walk he stepped on the land mine, ruining his new pair of loafers. Thus enraged Hitler demanded that 6th Army at Stalingrad stop at nothing to hold the city and the vital loafer factory so he could have a new pair.

Further missions into Europe would see Max succesfully hump Goring's leg as well as performing smelly dog farts in several Fuhrer conferences whilst disguised as a German Shepherd thus clearing out the room several times allowing Max to chew several more secret plans.

His final mission was to parachute into Germany once again, where he infiltrated the Junkers factory and urinated on their stocks of metal intended for the turbine blades of Jumo-004 engines. This action degraded the quality of the metal to such a point that it caused severe problems with the Jumo once it entered service, preventing the Me-262 from becoming the threat it might have been to Allied air power.

Post war Max settled down and wrote his memoirs, but the official secrets act prevented him from publishing them. So instead, he wrote a series of spy novels based loosely on his experiences under the pen-name of Ian Fleming.

Edited by SirDixie, 28 October 2017 - 12:07 PM.

Bora_BOOM #32 Posted 28 October 2017 - 12:07 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 31244 battles
  • [DID0] DID0

Gary's beast mode. Lunch served.

Mimos_A #33 Posted 28 October 2017 - 01:23 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 30260 battles
  • [SPESH] SPESH
I don't have pets at the moment, but back when I still lived with my parents we used to have pet rats. Since they always return to their cage when they're tired or bored they were allowed to just run around the room whenever we were watching TV or something. We'd just open the cage and the last person awake would put them back in and close the cage. At some point they were found running around in the mornings quite a lot, so an epic round of blaming started in the family. Went on for weeks until I was watching TV with my dad and we didn't open the cage for them. We saw them cooperate to open the cage by themselves. On of them would push the little lever and the other one would jump at the door at the right spot to open it... Smart little buggers even figured out how to close it again.

uglycousin #34 Posted 29 October 2017 - 06:35 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 48014 battles

View PostTheComfyChair, on 27 October 2017 - 09:09 PM, said:

This is Doug the Thug in full camo. Shortly after this picture I took a cat to the knee. After falling over I called for my neighbour Leeeeerrrroooyyyyy to help but he just called me a noob and to go play tetris. And that day we were all very very drunk. The end.

Your post was #15. 

Congrats. You won! :)

Now, I decided to do the draw earlier because two reasons:

1. it is sunday and I got stuff to do later on, don't want to forget about this.

2. it is sunday, and if the winner is a free to play player he might enjoy the one day of premium that comes with the tank. :)

Code sent via PM.

Thanks to all the people who entered, lovely pets and stories you got there. :) ( and fish pictures ). Now I kinda feel bad for not sticking one more hour to take Orzanel in a 1v1. I had the Mutz already and it was crowded... but seeing the positive response I got from my 2 giveaways I think I should have went for that Mutz code. Oh well, next time I will. :D

Edited by uglycousin, 29 October 2017 - 06:38 AM.

Dava_117 #35 Posted 29 October 2017 - 10:52 AM

Lieutenant General

• 23776 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Congratulation TheComfyChair! :great:

Barba_Electrica #36 Posted 29 October 2017 - 11:50 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20416 battles

-----------------------------

Edited by Barba_Electrica, 09 March 2018 - 11:17 AM.

Dava_117 #37 Posted 29 October 2017 - 12:10 PM

Lieutenant General

• 23776 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Yup, those 2 giveaway were funny! Both nice ideas Uglycousin! :)

TheComfyChair #38 Posted 29 October 2017 - 02:25 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 10420 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Thanks. I shall put it to good use after a traditional Sunday liquid lunch. :izmena:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users