Old fart looking for relaxed clan with no demands.

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Zowie #1 Posted 27 October 2017 - 07:01 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 26073 battles

Hi

I am a very casual player comming back to the game after some months break, (i'm sucking atm) and considering joining an english speaking clan to have someone to chat/platoon with when the mood hits. I dont care if we're chatting about the game, life or the current changes to the prices of tea in China, but i dont deal well with ragers (altho everyone can on occation) or people wishing aids on others or consider rape and child abuse funny.

I play what i want, when i want, with whoever i want.

Not looking for a clan that has demands on doing CW or any other activities, that doesnt mean i will never do CW SH or such, but it will be if i want to do it, not because i'm ordered to do it, and most of the time i will not want to.

Platooning without voice is not platooning imo, but i will not sit on voice when ever i'm logged in. On a day off i can log in 9 am and stay on til midnight and in that time some days i will play 5 games threwout the day, others 50+.

I can also dissapere for a week of two where i dont play, because life...

I know all of this excludes me from alot of clans, but thats fine, we all have to play the game we enjoy it.

morbidduck #2 Posted 27 October 2017 - 07:44 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 1175 battles

Hi Zowie, that sounds like we might fit the bill, we are a new English speaking social clan, with no pressure. We offer teamspeak (your choice) which allows you to platoon, chat etc with our other clans in the group (3 tank clans, 2 naval). We are not too keen on ragers ourselves. The other clans accept our members in skirmish if they wish to join.

Morbid 

ps we have old farts here too :)

Edited by morbidduck, 27 October 2017 - 07:46 PM.

TTX50 #3 Posted 27 October 2017 - 08:15 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 22689 battles

Posted Image

Hello Zowie,

I am very happy to invite you to your apply to WolfPack. If you would like to visit our website, and by extension our forums please visit
http://wolfpack.net.au/ there you can find our rules, information on how to apply and more. If you'd rather hang out with us and get to know us or want to ask us a question, please visit our TS-3 address at 66.151.138.13:39050 and message any of our members. If you want to join us we have some rules.

The 3 main points are:
You must be over 18 years old.
You must have Team Speak 3 and be able to speak English.
You must participate with members and work as a clan.

Hope that hasn't scared you off. Any questions, please feel free to ask. Hope to see you hunting soon.

Regards,

Joggaman #4 Posted 27 October 2017 - 09:50 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 24376 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

aronsearle #5 Posted 28 October 2017 - 08:59 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 34105 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6

Band of Fathers (BoF) http://eu.wargaming....lans/500005756/

BoF is a several years old English speaking clan of mainly British but also European and International players. Many of us are parents but this is not a strict requirement. We are principally a social clan and impose few commitments upon our members. We understand that real life comes first and that World of Tanks is just a game. We use TeamSpeak in Training rooms, Strongholds, Tank Companies, or just shooting the breeze.

The human element is the most crucial. Choose whatever level of involvement you wish so long as there is some co-operative play with other clan members.

These Minimum standards must be met

1. Minimum age: 25

2. A friendly and mature attitude

3. Must speak English

4. We don't care about your stats.

5 Teamspeak must be installed*.

Our team-speak server address is = ts.bofclan.com:7050

*If you are new to team-speak or do not have a microphone we are a friendly bunch and will make temporary allowances. But you must have teamspeak installed so as to be able to hear clan members when playing co-operatively.

Happy tanking !

Barmingmag #6 Posted 28 October 2017 - 09:04 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 48208 battles
  • [R-U] R-U
Hi. Sent you a PM. Regards.

Zeebad #7 Posted 28 October 2017 - 11:30 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 29472 battles
  • [WOPR] WOPR