• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

JakeRoook #101 Posted 20 November 2017 - 12:31 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 260 battles

View PostUrQuan, on 19 November 2017 - 02:25 PM, said:

Edited. Cheers for that!

I'm not the tanker for monsterdamage games. Want a toonmate that can do that? Don't look at me, I'm not your man. Want that flank held/delayed/pushed however? I am your guy. Steel Walling in TX games with KV-4 is what I enjoy most.

Some examples below:

Leading the charge; KV-4 in TX game
Dammit, spoilers are so buggy when you make an error with them...
Armor is useless they say. Bring it! Do your worst!

They told me to hold the line. And I will comply, no matter how impossible the odds.

What a good gaming session looks like for me:

Yep, I'm that idiot that gets shot at and likes it. Fear me!

Do note that in the screenshotted games above, none of them yielded a Hand of God token, either because i didn't survive, or because not enough tanks managed to penetrate to damaged me.

Last composite screenshot with the blocked damage values likely had games with Hand of God tokens, but can't recall the frequency of them.

Edit: a note; dealing damage is an important aspect of winning games, but absorbing damage helps greatly as well, as it means the opposing team has to dish out more potential damage to achieve the winning damage number. Do note that absorbing damage isn't simply getting hit for 0 damage, it also includes (but is not registered by any mechanic) the amount of shots that fly your way with 0 effect (missed shots).

And at times, taking a crucial location is worth a negative HP trade to get that much closer to victory.

Wow, how KV4's features makes someone proud, are you ready now to walk in New York with KV4 wot t- shirt and get handshakes? But i could be proud of this

Edited by VMX, 20 November 2017 - 01:32 PM.

arthurwellsley #102 Posted 20 November 2017 - 12:39 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 51955 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-

The funny thing is WG have their own "Rush Rating" in the game, and it has a badge;

Source;https://worldoftanks...uide/war_games/

It is well hidden. Go to Disciplines and then to sub heading Rush.

This is in Strongholds and for limited periods of time under War Games. The rewards are rather nice, and for well ranked clans include gold to distribute to members.

The Rush Rating literally gives more mutlipliers the faster you finish off the enemy team.

Vanquish rewards a mutliplier for not losing tanks whilst winning. So a clan that wins 10-0 wins more rank points than one that wins 8-0.

Demolition gives points for killing enemy tanks, and works even if on the losing team, so it's worth finishing off one shot enemies even while losing the battle. So a clan that loses 0-8 gets more rank points than one that loses 0-10.

Laur_Balaur_XD #103 Posted 20 November 2017 - 12:47 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35914 battles
  • [FUSED] FUSED

View Postarthurwellsley, on 20 November 2017 - 11:39 AM, said:

The funny thing is WG have their own "Rush Rating" in the game, and it has a badge;

Source;https://worldoftanks...uide/war_games/

It is well hidden. Go to Disciplines and then to sub heading Rush.

This is in Strongholds and for limited periods of time under War Games. The rewards are rather nice, and for well ranked clans include gold to distribute to members.

The Rush Rating literally gives more mutlipliers the faster you finish off the enemy team.

Vanquish rewards a mutliplier for not losing tanks whilst winning. So a clan that wins 10-0 wins more rank points than one that wins 8-0.

Demolition gives points for killing enemy tanks, and works even if on the losing team, so it's worth finishing off one shot enemies even while losing the battle. So a clan that loses 0-8 gets more rank points than one that loses 0-10.

It is not hidden at all. If you play 'War Games' saturday night you can look at all those ratings in the stronghold in-game tab.

It is a discipline in 'War Games', and rewards the clans that finish the matches fast.

It has nothing to do with the mumbo-jumbo ratings invented by OP.

Nazgarth #104 Posted 09 April 2018 - 03:18 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 28472 battles
  • [-TWO-] -TWO-

View PostCuck0osNest, on 09 April 2018 - 01:43 AM, said:

Have 160 per 6k, not really much as can be on tier 10s, but kamikazes do the balance of RR .

160 HoG?

Cuck0osNest #105 Posted 09 April 2018 - 06:38 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 9931 battles
  • [YGDRA] YGDRA

View PostNazgarth, on 09 April 2018 - 03:18 PM, said:

160 HoG?

Yes

So hand of god tokens are paddable only if your team winning 1st 2 stages of battles by exchanging little amounts of hp by ramming. It counts as damage taken. By doing this you save allied tank from destroying by doing little pushing of tank who is aiming not at you. Teamplay Informativeness of this tokens is priseless.

Daxeno #106 Posted 09 May 2018 - 05:03 PM

• 130 battles
  • [WG_M] WG_M

Thread cleaned. Please avoid conflicts and insults. Thank you.

Daxeno

Also tagged with hand of god, tokens, achievements

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users