Jump to content


Premium accout


  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

misiek09lolxd #1 Posted 30 October 2017 - 07:55 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 13833 battles
  • 9
  • Member since:
    12-29-2012

Firstly,Im sorry for my eng. 

I want to ask you what do you think about giving us premium account for finish the mission? It's Immediately lands on our account and sometimes It's waste, because we don have time to play. I think it could be good if wg give us code for premium and we could use what whenever we want.


 


Phobos4321 #2 Posted 30 October 2017 - 08:09 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 42802 battles
  • 7,801
  • Member since:
    09-27-2011

isnt it a nice strategy to teaser  premiumtime ?

 

than again how would you handle codes  given to you in the game ?

could you copy&paste them ? would you have to note them down? would they be send by email? 

 

also let me ask you would it change something for you  ? i mean on average you play 7 matches per day that would net in about 45min playtime  so it dont seems like it would be heavy used by you anyway



Rico_Shay #3 Posted 30 October 2017 - 08:20 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 31079 battles
  • 158
  • Member since:
    11-26-2014

Or buy a month of premium :-) its worth it if you are grinding or playing tiers higher than IV

 



jabster #4 Posted 30 October 2017 - 08:45 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 12516 battles
  • 21,645
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    12-30-2010

View Postmisiek09lolxd, on 30 October 2017 - 06:55 AM, said:

Firstly,Im sorry for my eng. 

I want to ask you what do you think about giving us premium account for finish the mission? It's Immediately lands on our account and sometimes It's waste, because we don have time to play. I think it could be good if wg give us code for premium and we could use what whenever we want.

 

 

This one comes up on the forum every month or so but I’ve seen nothing that suggests it’s going to be implemented. Personally I think WG are missing a trick by not allowing you to activate it when you wish as this would seem more likely to get players used to having a premium account.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #5 Posted 30 October 2017 - 09:08 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 26618 battles
  • 1,603
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015
WG just need to create an "activate premium" booster that you can use whenever you feel like. It would be simple to do.

leggasiini #6 Posted 30 October 2017 - 09:14 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 9529 battles
  • 5,798
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    12-01-2012

Could work ¯\_(ツ)_/¯



Jigabachi #7 Posted 30 October 2017 - 09:33 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17746 battles
  • 17,617
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011
That would even motivate me to play a bit more. The problem I have is that when we win premtime, it's mostly at a time when the playerbase is even more braindead than I'm used to (updates, specials, events), resulting in a ragequit after only a few matches.

uglycousin #8 Posted 30 October 2017 - 09:57 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 42526 battles
  • 3,515
  • [TFUK] TFUK
  • Member since:
    09-01-2014

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 30 October 2017 - 11:08 AM, said:

WG just need to create an "activate premium" booster that you can use whenever you feel like. It would be simple to do.

 

Yup. That should do the trick.

 

The boosters can be 1 day worth, 2 day worth, 3 day worth, 7 day worth, 30 day worth ... You just turn them on when you feel like it. :)



Kozzy #9 Posted 30 October 2017 - 11:58 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 38497 battles
  • 2,288
  • [EAB2] EAB2
  • Member since:
    06-29-2011

View Postjabster, on 30 October 2017 - 07:45 AM, said:

 

This one comes up on the forum every month or so but I’ve seen nothing that suggests it’s going to be implemented. Personally I think WG are missing a trick by not allowing you to activate it when you wish as this would seem more likely to get players used to having a premium account.

 

Agreed.  I see no reason why these 'reward' premium days cannot be used like the Personal Reserves.  These aren't given out very often so it's not like people would horde them and use them instead of buying premium time as they normally would.

 

Edit: someone should post this in the 'Suggestions thread', for what it's worth...


Edited by Kozzy, 30 October 2017 - 11:58 AM.


Browarszky #10 Posted 30 October 2017 - 12:02 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 14901 battles
  • 2,742
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L
  • Member since:
    12-03-2013

View PostKozzy, on 30 October 2017 - 10:58 AM, said:

 

Agreed.  I see no reason why these 'reward' premium days cannot be used like the Personal Reserves.  These aren't given out very often so it's not like people would horde them and use them instead of buying premium time as they normally would.

 

Edit: someone should post this in the 'Suggestions thread', for what it's worth...

 

^^ This.

Erwin_Von_Braun #11 Posted 30 October 2017 - 07:49 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 36081 battles
  • 3,885
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

View PostKozzy, on 30 October 2017 - 10:58 AM, said:

 

Agreed.  I see no reason why these 'reward' premium days cannot be used like the Personal Reserves.  These aren't given out very often so it's not like people would horde them and use them instead of buying premium time as they normally would.

 

Edit: someone should post this in the 'Suggestions thread', for what it's worth...

 

View PostBrowarszky, on 30 October 2017 - 11:02 AM, said:

 

^^ This.

 

And this ^^^

NUKLEAR_SLUG #12 Posted 30 October 2017 - 11:20 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 26618 battles
  • 1,603
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015

View PostKozzy, on 30 October 2017 - 11:58 AM, said:

 

Agreed.  I see no reason why these 'reward' premium days cannot be used like the Personal Reserves.  These aren't given out very often so it's not like people would horde them and use them instead of buying premium time as they normally would.

 

Edit: someone should post this in the 'Suggestions thread', for what it's worth...

 

Someone? We should get everyone to spam the hell out the thread then they can't say they never saw it. :)




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users