• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

Mr_NoAreYouSure #1 Posted 30 October 2017 - 02:51 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4784 battles
  • [1DPB_] 1DPB_
I would like to see an important change in the game rules/mechanics:

If a player push an allied into enemy fire, it should give at least same penalty as team damage/team kill!

I have been killed several times by idi*ts doing this to me - either on purpose or because they are noobs - and I find it very frustrating/annoying!

Why isn't this against the game rules/being punished already??!

VarzA #2 Posted 30 October 2017 - 03:04 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 22627 battles
  • [USAGI] USAGI

Because it's cheaper to not enforce it.

That and the community is so toxic that if an avenue to pursue this through a petition existed, it would be abused to hell and back.

Unfortunately all this leads back to WG because they allowed the bar to sink so low, that there is a ton of abuse in this game, especially at lower tiers.

Jigabachi #3 Posted 30 October 2017 - 03:08 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostMr_NoAreYouSure, on 30 October 2017 - 02:51 PM, said:

It is. You can report them for UC. No idea if that has any effect though...

If you expect an automated system to punish those players, I have to disappoint you. It's possible, but always as a cost. In other words, it's not worth the effort.

Tigerfish_Torpedo #4 Posted 30 October 2017 - 03:11 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 29132 battles
  • [T0MS] T0MS

I don't mean to be nasty here, heaven knows it's not in my nature. But I've only been shunted out in front of enemy fire like 3 or 4 times in 20,000 games - usually by a Japanese heavy that simply can't be bothered to drive around those already engaged in combat. If it repeatedly happens to you, enough to start this thread, perhaps there may be a reason? Perhaps you're positioning yourself in silly locations, and they're trying to make a point? I wouldn't instantly look to blame everyone else when there appears to be one constant in this reoccurring issue of yours...

ricoBenitez1 #5 Posted 30 October 2017 - 03:25 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 508 battles

Maby op was sitting in a TD spot in a tiny light. 

Hence why he was pushed out.

TheDrownedApe #6 Posted 30 October 2017 - 03:26 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 44628 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL

I've done it on occasion where the "friendly" guy deserves it. It's usually when a tank feels my position is better than his and he will either drive infront of me whilst i reload or drive along side, knocking my aim and then forcing me to move as he is know in the only feasible position there now. Examples are the plateaus on Airfield or the top heavy corner on El.

they seem to think that even though you were there first they still have a right take that position from you

magkiln #7 Posted 30 October 2017 - 03:44 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 24758 battles
  • [EKKE] EKKE

How would you want to this? There is no way to automate it, so WG employees would have to watch replays. They've stated categorically, that they won't do that, which also the response you get when you submit a replay for this reason. The only thing you can do, is report the player for 'unsportsmanlike conduct' using the in-game system. Seeing as how these reports don't seem to matter at all (I suspect WG doesn't even record them) It's just a waste of effort.

Personally, I just blacklist players like that. That way, if I ever have them on my team again, I know to avoid them.

Balc0ra #8 Posted 30 October 2017 - 04:02 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 67348 battles
  • [WALL] WALL
And how do you suggest they do that? If it was automated.... The system is going to have to detect, and be able to tell the difference between a reverse bump and a push. And when you are deliberately doing it and not. And I'm fairly sure that would be so broken, that on a HT line, half the HT would turn blue instantly by simply bumping into each other when they take a hit when they back off, and others move up. As there is plenty of rubbing and pushing around there. As most of them are a smash pit.

Edited by Balc0ra, 30 October 2017 - 04:05 PM.

Jigabachi #9 Posted 30 October 2017 - 04:12 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostDrownape, on 30 October 2017 - 03:26 PM, said:

they seem to think that even though you were there first they still have a right take that position from you

Well. If they have a more suitable vehicle fir that spot, you should consider leaving it to him. You know... teamplay. 

But if a teammate doesn't give up the place on his own, he should of course go find another spot and NOT push the teammate away. That's so-called teamplay, too.

spamhamstar #10 Posted 30 October 2017 - 04:15 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 64313 battles
  • [LLAY] LLAY

I believe in karma myself & the people that act like this already have to deal with being themselves, which is probably punishment enough.

Shivva #11 Posted 30 October 2017 - 04:32 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29809 battles
  • [J_A_G] J_A_G

View PostMr_NoAreYouSure, on 30 October 2017 - 01:51 PM, said:

I would like to see an important change in the game rules/mechanics:

If a player push an allied into enemy fire, it should give at least same penalty as team damage/team kill!

I have been killed several times by idi*ts doing this to me - either on purpose or because they are noobs - and I find it very frustrating/annoying!

rerolls who pad in tier 4's to try and get average stats....yeah *edit

Edited by Jbnn, 31 October 2017 - 10:25 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to encouraging team-kills.

HassenderZerhacker #12 Posted 30 October 2017 - 06:36 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 27771 battles
  • [1DPG] 1DPG

View PostShivva, on 30 October 2017 - 04:32 PM, said:

rerolls who pad in tier 4's to try and get average stats....yeah *edit 

so basically you publicly recommend yourself for a ban

Jbnn #13 Posted 31 October 2017 - 10:29 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10029 battles
If you receive any kind of inappropriate behavior in-game, you can send a replay to custom support. In this replay you must explain shortly what happens in it and in what moment, so they can see what exactly you are reporting.

Link here ---->
  https://eu.wargaming.net/support/

Closing this thread. 
Have a nice day

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users