• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1027 replies to this topic

Angel_Arrow #1021 Posted 23 January 2018 - 03:08 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20211 battles
  • [WOTI] WOTI

View PostKandly, on 13 December 2017 - 02:50 PM, said:

Hi guys! I forwarded this info, we're looking into it.

View PostKandly, on 13 December 2017 - 03:38 PM, said:

I empathize. :bush:

View PostKandly, on 09 January 2018 - 03:15 PM, said:

Hi guys, I'm sorry to hear you're still having issues with this. Can you please post some more details in this topic and explain the issue you're currently experiencing? Is it the clan chat? Someone said something regarding the missions as well, but please try to be specific and tell me what doesn't work for you, as we need to forward this info and we cannot if we don't have it.

View PostKandly, on 09 January 2018 - 03:23 PM, said:

:( All right, sorry to hear that. Thank you for the info, I will forward it.

View PostKandly, on 09 January 2018 - 03:26 PM, said:

Roger. :( We'll see what happened with that. I'll get back to you guys as soon as I get any update on this, but I have no information now. Sorry!

View PostKandly, on 09 January 2018 - 06:13 PM, said:

All right. Thank you! It's important we send all the info we can to the devs. :)

As for the issue itself: I don't want to state anything that isn't true, I'm not a developer, but I know from experience that random issues like this are the hardest to fix in their entirety. If a bug can be reproduced in the exact same way a few times in a row, it is easy to pinpoint what's causing it and change that. That is not the case here, though. Sometimes even if bugs get fixed, they manage to find their way back. It's important we have a clear understanding of what's happening in order to get rid of what's triggering it.

View PostKandly, on 23 January 2018 - 02:38 PM, said:

Thank you for the details! We're aware that some more players reported issues with it again today. I'm currently poking people to get some updates, but for now I still got nothing. :( Sorry guys!

Seriously??? You're poking people more than a month now and still no official respons from the devs??? I start to wonder what's worse: the devs not fixing the bugs or the entire internal communication of Wargaming? With all due respect, Kandly, but this is getting nowhere. You can tell us every day that you are poking people, but if nothing happens or you can't come with something else than we don't really have anything about what you say. I know that it's not your fault that these bugs are in the game, but you do realize that you're already telling us for more than a month that you're going to address all of our posts to the devs??? That you're poking WG people??? Look, if there is an official and big event somewhere then we can hear from the devs themselves but when it goes for bugs we don't hear them at all!?!?!? Again ... I don't know what's worse ... the devs or the community coordinators who are telling us lies.

Sharp1903 #1022 Posted 23 January 2018 - 09:00 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 40012 battles
  • [KAZMA] KAZMA
I type messages but sometimes , messages can't be sent, but my friend is online. I don't understand, also sometimes can't connect to chat server. 

Aikl #1023 Posted 23 January 2018 - 10:00 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 26948 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostAngel_Arrow, on 23 January 2018 - 02:08 PM, said:

(...)

Heh. Discovering the flaws of Wargaming's internal structure has been going on since early September. Flaming the staff has a very limited impact, but moreso than politely appealing to common sense.

Circumstantial evidence from 'probing' the staff and observing their behaviour, complimented by observations made on the NA cluster and from sites like Glassdoor (company reviews), would indeed suggest that the internal structure of Wargaming is shot to bits. No one both cares and can do anything. Beyond the entertainment value, there's not much point in writing to the staff. Even my serious-ish posts are ignored. Might be my own fault, my last attempt at a bait thread actually upset a former member of the community staff - which kind of illustrated why the staff don't participate in active discussion, but sticks to mere informational posts.

kaneloon #1024 Posted 23 January 2018 - 10:11 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 31018 battles
  • [RHIN0] RHIN0

It reminds me of an epic colleague 10 years ago, speaking of the users of his software : "If they are unhappy they can always complain" ...

I think he must have found apprentices in WG ...

KLguns #1025 Posted 24 January 2018 - 09:56 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 50240 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostKandly, on 23 January 2018 - 03:38 PM, said:

Thank you for the details! We're aware that some more players reported issues with it again today. I'm currently poking people to get some updates, but for now I still got nothing. :( Sorry guys!

Since this was "fixed" by you I can only join or see the clan chat on EU2, on EU1 I get the clan chat timeout message.

Aikl #1026 Posted 24 January 2018 - 02:01 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 26948 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostKLguns, on 24 January 2018 - 08:56 AM, said:

Since this was "fixed" by you I can only join or see the clan chat on EU2, on EU1 I get the clan chat timeout message.

Hush, they fixe- oh for the love of...

Anyway, fixed gud! ;)

(Micropatch today seems to have been the EVEN.)

Afdass #1027 Posted 24 January 2018 - 03:17 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 12991 battles
52 Pages later, it's still... :trollface: 

Kandly #1028 Posted 24 January 2018 - 04:26 PM

Player

• Player
  • 1020 battles
Hey again guys. We've just started a new thread about the current chat issues. Since this thread is outdated and hard to follow, I will lock it & unpin it, so let's continue the conversation here instead. This way, it will be easier for everyone to see my future posts regarding this.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users