Personal Mission/Chat issues Update and Compensation

• Please log in to reply
960 replies to this topic

WOTJunk1e #881 Posted 05 December 2017 - 07:55 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6546 battles
Begemotas_ I think your missing the message. YOU DIDN'T SET THE FIRE SO YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO THE ARSONIST MEDAL which lets face it is a minor award at best

lolek4311 #882 Posted 05 December 2017 - 11:36 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 13709 battles
  • [SLOEX] SLOEX

View PostBegemotas_, on 05 December 2017 - 05:59 PM, said:

Exactly. This is terrible Incompetence. They even accused me that i am provoking them. And this is game SUPPORT! They dont know Arsonist award  and how it looks like. And now WG i am waiting your answers. How do you solve this situation? What do you do? 

While i agree that support wasn't helpful at all for you and them not knowing their medals is bad I do understand their confusion in a way. Read the description for arsonist token: Destroy an enemy vehicle by setting it on fire. Only one award per player per battle possible. Available in Random Battles only. Important word here is destroy and by writing to them that you din't get a medal for setting enemy tank on fire you got them thinking that you think there is a medal for that as well (only setting on fire) and maybe that is why they were confused at first. That is just my view on that situation. As for the part saying you didn't set him on fire god knows what replay were they watching. But again you are not supposed to get any medals for what you did as the tank you set on fire wasn't destroyed by that fire. 

Begemotas_ #883 Posted 06 December 2017 - 06:13 AM

Private

• Player
  • 3858 battles
  • [7_SIN] 7_SIN

View Postlolek4311, on 05 December 2017 - 11:36 PM, said:

While i agree that support wasn't helpful at all for you and them not knowing their medals is bad I do understand their confusion in a way. Read the description for arsonist token: Destroy an enemy vehicle by setting it on fire. Only one award per player per battle possible. Available in Random Battles only. Important word here is destroy and by writing to them that you din't get a medal for setting enemy tank on fire you got them thinking that you think there is a medal for that as well (only setting on fire) and maybe that is why they were confused at first. That is just my view on that situation. As for the part saying you didn't set him on fire god knows what replay were they watching. But again you are not supposed to get any medals for what you did as the tank you set on fire wasn't destroyed by that fire. 

you are thinking very... Maybe you are also from WG support team? :)
There is not a medal important anymore. Its important how they communicate with player and incompetence.

ZlatanArKung #884 Posted 06 December 2017 - 09:45 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 1529 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Are there going to be any compensation for the chat issue?

lolek4311 #885 Posted 06 December 2017 - 03:03 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 13709 battles
  • [SLOEX] SLOEX

View PostBegemotas_, on 06 December 2017 - 06:13 AM, said:

you are thinking very... Maybe you are also from WG support team? :)
There is not a medal important anymore. Its important how they communicate with player and incompetence.

I've had to put up with support also and they weren't helpful for me either. Telling me all sorts of things except for what I was asking them. I was just trying to think of what got them confused regarding the medal so they asked you to tell them what medal you were talking about. So for me pesonally the first response you got that said   please specify the exact name of the medal you are looking to acquire! was quite logical as there is no such medal for what you described to them. But every other answer that followed after that I agree complete incompetence. Especially this one I am afraid I have not been able to find such achievement. If possible, could you please send us a screenshot of the medal/achievement and how it looks like?

Also if I worked for the support team the next answer you would get from me after the one i copied above that is pretty ok imo would be the explanation that Arsonist token is only when the tank set on fire is destroyed by that fire. And that would be it. 

Millhi #886 Posted 06 December 2017 - 03:17 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9001 battles
  • [TUS] TUS

View PostBegemotas_, on 05 December 2017 - 05:20 PM, said:

Replay is in forum #869 message. I cant upload on wotreplays because some one did that. http://wotreplays.eu...dz-vk_30_02_m. 

You have to kill somesone with the fire to get the arsonist medal, so what's the problem?

LCpl_Jones #887 Posted 06 December 2017 - 03:58 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 6047 battles

View PostMillhi, on 06 December 2017 - 03:17 PM, said:

You have to kill somesone with the fire to get the arsonist medal, so what's the problem?

the incompetence of support

if they knew how to do their job, the answer would be an explanation that Arsonist token is only when the tank set on fire is destroyed by that fire. And that would be it as lolek4311 said above

not the the crap about he didn't even set fire to it and then the reeeeee don't provoke us because we can't do our job reeee and they still haven't even explained that to get the arsonist award you need to kill the tank with fire

Andersch #888 Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:45 PM

Private

• Player
  • 53596 battles
  • [NTRS] NTRS

NeW GlobaL MAP CRASH TODAY  06.december   

THIS TIME i want 2 more female Crew Please !!!!!! And 5 more ORDERS

Myzraelbg #889 Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:53 PM

Private

• Player
  • 37882 battles
  • [BGPZB] BGPZB
I wan't 2000 bonds and reward tank 907 or vk 72 pls :)

CrazyDutch64 #890 Posted 06 December 2017 - 10:17 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7398 battles
  • [NBTTA] NBTTA

And a good extra  compensation =   10 female crew &

1000 Gold &

100.000 Free Experience &

10.000.000 Game Cash &

1 year Premium Account

With this can whe speak of a compensation ;)

paolotk #891 Posted 06 December 2017 - 10:56 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 30413 battles
  • [NOS] NOS
A fess d mamt wg!

Begemotas_ #892 Posted 07 December 2017 - 06:11 AM

Private

• Player
  • 3858 battles
  • [7_SIN] 7_SIN

View PostMillhi, on 06 December 2017 - 03:17 PM, said:

dont you see??? Problem is Incompetence and unprofessionality. Read my previuos posts. And now after this all crap i ask them couple times in forum How do you solve this situation? What do you do after this crap? They say to me nothing. Even cant apologize. This is very low level.

Kandly #893 Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:57 AM

Community Coordinator

• WG Staff
  • 345 battles

Hi Begemotas_, I know you're upset, but let's keep the conversation civilized. As you probably know by now, sharing tickets on the forum is against the rules, so I had to remove those posts. I understand why you were unhappy with the response you got from our colleagues in CS, but you need to also consider the fact that they simply wanted to be thorough and unfortunately, they didn't fully get the context from the get-go. If the response was good or bad, well, that isn't up to me, but I can assure you that your feedback has been forwarded and heard. I think there are things we can improve in how we deal with you guys, but you also have to be aware that insults will never help your case, no matter the circumstance. Your approach was quite aggressive since the beginning, with an attitude saying that you couldn't possibly be wrong no matter what - and that if the CS team sees things differently, they must be incompetent. Please try to imagine how many people write tickets saying that they were supposed to get something in a battle on a daily basis. Now please also imagine how many of them are, in fact, wrong. Bottom line is, you wrongly assumed you were supposed to receive something, you wrote CS, you were unhappy with the fact that they wanted to fully understand what you're talking about, so you insulted them when they asked more questions, after which you started insulting them on the forum and breaking the rules here by going completely off-topic and posting your ticket's content, among others. If you keep breaking the forum rules, we will take the appropriate measures. Thank you and have a nice day.

As for the actual topic here: is anyone still experiencing issues with Chat? If so, please forward me more info either here in this topic or in a PM. Things are looking fine on our side, so please let me know if there's something I should tell the devs about.

Begemotas_ #894 Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:24 AM

Private

• Player
  • 3858 battles
  • [7_SIN] 7_SIN

View PostKandly, on 07 December 2017 - 10:57 AM, said:

Hi Begemotas_, I know you're upset, but let's keep the conversation civilized. As you probably know by now, sharing tickets on the forum is against the rules, so I had to remove those posts. I understand why you were unhappy with the response you got from our colleagues in CS, but you need to also consider the fact that they simply wanted to be thorough and unfortunately, they didn't fully get the context from the get-go. If the response was good or bad, well, that isn't up to me, but I can assure you that your feedback has been forwarded and heard. I think there are things we can improve in how we deal with you guys, but you also have to be aware that insults will never help your case, no matter the circumstance. Your approach was quite aggressive since the beginning, with an attitude saying that you couldn't possibly be wrong no matter what - and that if the CS team sees things differently, they must be incompetent. Please try to imagine how many people write tickets saying that they were supposed to get something in a battle on a daily basis. Now please also imagine how many of them are, in fact, wrong. Bottom line is, you wrongly assumed you were supposed to receive something, you wrote CS, you were unhappy with the fact that they wanted to fully understand what you're talking about, so you insulted them when they asked more questions, after which you started insulting them on the forum and breaking the rules here by going completely off-topic and posting your ticket's content, among others. If you keep breaking the forum rules, we will take the appropriate measures. Thank you and have a nice day.

As for the actual topic here: is anyone still experiencing issues with Chat? If so, please forward me more info either here in this topic or in a PM. Things are looking fine on our side, so please let me know if there's something I should tell the devs about.

Thanks for replying after several days. Please copy/paste where i insulting them? That i told them that they are incompetent? this is not insulting. This is the fact. Yes, i am very disappointed. Because when i am asking them for help, i need help. And i dont get it. I have to teach them how to watch replay, what is Arsonist award and etc.?? This is not my job. I want just play game and enjoy it. And most of all I'm saddened by your attitude towards the players.

Edited by Begemotas_, 07 December 2017 - 11:27 AM.

Vukila #895 Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:37 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 14369 battles
  • [OT_YU] OT_YU

The real problem is that your support stuff is incompetent, and that provokes anger and frustration. I doubt they have ever played the game, only thing they do is give us template answers, pass our ticket to other stuff and ask stupid questions. The questions they wouldnt ask if they did read your ticket. I sent two ticket till now, regarding two different issues (non existing is6 rental and a new gun for ISU-152 after the patch which was promissed, but not given). In the first case they kept asking me for a screenshot I didnt have and sending my ticket to somebody else, week after week. In the second case they told me to come to this forum and ask a dev on a topic. Which I did, but you can guess- no answer at all. 

I personally choose to give up after a few weeks, because it was pointless. But I will not be surprised if some people would preffer an insult, curse, or evil eye.

Angel_Arrow #896 Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:44 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 19724 battles
  • [WOTI] WOTI

Guys please ... enough already about that Arsonist medal!!! :angry:

Yes, support could have done a better job.

And yes, you (Begemotas_) were getting frustrated (understandable) but also ... you're wrong and still you can't admit that!

Edited by Angel_Arrow, 07 December 2017 - 12:14 PM.

Kandly #897 Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:26 PM

Community Coordinator

• WG Staff
  • 345 battles

View PostDuvelske, on 02 December 2017 - 09:41 AM, said:

I found another bug too. 

When someone sents you a friend request and you do not decide what to do and you change server this person is added as friend.

View PostChiggy_Von_Richthofen, on 02 December 2017 - 01:42 PM, said:

Yep, it happened to me also, not just once. 

Hey! We'll need a bit more info on this. Can you guys please create a WGCheck Report and provide a screenshot? You can send them to me directly and I'll forward them.

Denis022 #898 Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:26 PM

Private

• Player
  • 29879 battles

Everything fine here for straight 3 days. :)

Begemotas_ #899 Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:36 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3858 battles
  • [7_SIN] 7_SIN

View PostAngel_Arrow, on 07 December 2017 - 11:44 AM, said:

Guys please ... enough already about that Arsonist medal!!! :angry:

Yes, support could have done a better job.

And yes, you (Begemotas_) were getting frustrated (understandable) but also ... you're wrong and still you can't admit that!

I was wrong??? where i was wrong? 

Angel_Arrow #900 Posted 07 December 2017 - 01:59 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 19724 battles
  • [WOTI] WOTI

View PostBegemotas_, on 07 December 2017 - 12:36 PM, said:

I was wrong??? where i was wrong? 

I've PM'd ya. This conversation doesn't belong in this forum thread. ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users