Jump to content


Personal Mission/Chat issues Update and Compensation


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
1027 replies to this topic

Long_Range_Sniper #981 Posted 06 January 2018 - 05:20 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 37936 battles
  • 10,890
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    04-04-2011

Image result for shouting and banging head gif

 

HELLO WARGAMING!!! IS THERE ANYBODY HOME!!!!!

 

Chat still not working, and no updates.



Love_Thy_Arty #982 Posted 07 January 2018 - 08:36 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 90528 battles
  • 190
  • Member since:
    04-21-2013

Still waiting for this awesome comp you promised and simply will not go away no matter how long you ignore us, your valued and paying customers.

 

 

Can we haz our compenzation juu promized nau? Plz?



Long_Range_Sniper #983 Posted 07 January 2018 - 11:26 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 37936 battles
  • 10,890
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    04-04-2011

Clan members logged into EU1 currently still not showing in clan chat.

 

Are all of WG community logged into EU1 and so can't see this thread?



Angel_Arrow #984 Posted 07 January 2018 - 02:29 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 20211 battles
  • 825
  • [WOTI] WOTI
  • Member since:
    02-13-2015

View PostMaster__Bates, on 26 December 2017 - 06:19 AM, said:

WG, lest you forget. Your valued customers are still waiting for the compensation you promised. As time goes by, the more considerable the compensation must get. Do not fail us again.

 

View PostLong_Range_Sniper, on 02 January 2018 - 05:25 PM, said:

If you're on EU1 currently then you don't get the clan chat box.

 

But you do get it on EU 2.

 

How about an announcement in the announcements thread Wargaming to announce that chat STILL isn't fixed and that we're STILL waiting for compensation.

 

View PostMaster__Bates, on 07 January 2018 - 08:36 AM, said:

Still waiting for this awesome comp you promised and simply will not go away no matter how long you ignore us, your valued and paying customers.

 

 

Can we haz our compenzation juu promized nau? Plz?

 

Wasn't the compensation the T4NKYOU code we got???

Long_Range_Sniper #985 Posted 07 January 2018 - 02:56 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 37936 battles
  • 10,890
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    04-04-2011

View PostAngel_Arrow, on 07 January 2018 - 01:29 PM, said:

Wasn't the compensation the T4NKYOU code we got???

 

Yes, apparently for months of having to find solutions around the chat problems to toon and form teams, along with not seeing who is online and having to swap servers.

 

That was the compensation that WG gave us before it was even fixed, and it appears that there is now denial as to the problems as nobody from WG has come onto this thread to update us on their fixes, or even try and justify that "compensation".


Edited by Long_Range_Sniper, 07 January 2018 - 02:56 PM.


Angel_Arrow #986 Posted 07 January 2018 - 03:17 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 20211 battles
  • 825
  • [WOTI] WOTI
  • Member since:
    02-13-2015

View PostLong_Range_Sniper, on 07 January 2018 - 02:56 PM, said:

 

Yes, apparently for months of having to find solutions around the chat problems to toon and form teams, along with not seeing who is online and having to swap servers.

 

That was the compensation that WG gave us before it was even fixed, and it appears that there is now denial as to the problems as nobody from WG has come onto this thread to update us on their fixes, or even try and justify that "compensation".

 

And on top of that the sound problems aren't fixed either. Nobody of WG responds in those threads either - and there are several threads about that issue (sound all of a sudden only on one side of headset/box). It's really getting ridiculous how WG treats its players/customers. 

Probably it's easier to forget about it in the hope that also the community will forget about it. ;)

Afdass #987 Posted 08 January 2018 - 12:08 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 12991 battles
  • 636
  • Member since:
    07-26-2016

View PostAngel_Arrow, on 07 January 2018 - 02:17 PM, said:

 

And on top of that the sound problems aren't fixed either. Nobody of WG responds in those threads either - and there are several threads about that issue (sound all of a sudden only on one side of headset/box). It's really getting ridiculous how WG treats its players/customers. 

Probably it's easier to forget about it in the hope that also the community will forget about it. ;)

 

Just restart the game and enjoy the sound back, after it went down during a battle where somehow the soundsystem decided to stop working making your playing efficiency drop. This is my daily world of tanks experience (not so often in this past few days but out from nowhere, rip left/right speaker + rip volume from the last working one).

Angel_Arrow #988 Posted 08 January 2018 - 07:39 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 20211 battles
  • 825
  • [WOTI] WOTI
  • Member since:
    02-13-2015

View PostAfdass, on 08 January 2018 - 12:08 AM, said:

 

Just restart the game and enjoy the sound back, after it went down during a battle where somehow the soundsystem decided to stop working making your playing efficiency drop. This is my daily world of tanks experience (not so often in this past few days but out from nowhere, rip left/right speaker + rip volume from the last working one).

 

Indeed. I know how to work around it but still this is something that WG has to fix. Not the players who have to find a work-around. 

Love_Thy_Arty #989 Posted 08 January 2018 - 08:10 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 90528 battles
  • 190
  • Member since:
    04-21-2013
That code, as far as I remember, was a "gift" for our patience and not a compensation for this mother of all cluster ____s of all online games . Still waiting. ^^

seamenstains #990 Posted 08 January 2018 - 09:26 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 3741 battles
  • 4
  • Member since:
    05-29-2013
Master_Bates another colleague from the tv series.

Laur_Balaur_XD #991 Posted 08 January 2018 - 03:56 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 37107 battles
  • 856
  • [-WBZ-] -WBZ-
  • Member since:
    04-20-2011

View PostMaster__Bates, on 08 January 2018 - 07:10 AM, said:

That code, as far as I remember, was a "gift" for our patience and not a compensation for this mother of all cluster ____s of all online games . Still waiting. ^^

 

View Postseamenstains, on 08 January 2018 - 08:26 AM, said:

Master_Bates another colleague from the tv series.

 

Lol guys.

Your nicknames describe pretty well the course of action taken by WG Paris to solve the game problems and compensate the customers....:trollface:



Wreckedum #992 Posted 08 January 2018 - 04:43 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 116723 battles
  • 183
  • [DRTY] DRTY
  • Member since:
    11-08-2012
Seems the 'T4NKYOU' was only compensation for people who hang out on the forum. I just discovered it and tried it - it worked, well sort of. It said it had worked but nothing happened. Then I noticed it was to be used before 9.21 or 25/12/17. So if you have been inconvenienced you only get compensated if you look for the problem, rather than simply expecting fair treatment

 



Wreckedum #993 Posted 08 January 2018 - 04:45 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 116723 battles
  • 183
  • [DRTY] DRTY
  • Member since:
    11-08-2012
Meanwhile the holiday missions are borked with mission 1 showing as mission  11. And it is only possible to complete it once instead of twice

maldito06 #994 Posted 09 January 2018 - 10:58 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 28185 battles
  • 173
  • Member since:
    06-29-2013

so ..bugs are still here ...and in 60 days or so the next BIG update will come . 

You think will be bugs free ? 

HELL NO !! 

 

 



Angel_Arrow #995 Posted 09 January 2018 - 11:46 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 20211 battles
  • 825
  • [WOTI] WOTI
  • Member since:
    02-13-2015

View PostMaster__Bates, on 08 January 2018 - 08:10 AM, said:

That code, as far as I remember, was a "gift" for our patience and not a compensation for this mother of all cluster ____s of all online games . Still waiting. ^^

 

View PostBertDastard, on 08 January 2018 - 04:43 PM, said:

Seems the 'T4NKYOU' was only compensation for people who hang out on the forum. I just discovered it and tried it - it worked, well sort of. It said it had worked but nothing happened. Then I noticed it was to be used before 9.21 or 25/12/17. So if you have been inconvenienced you only get compensated if you look for the problem, rather than simply expecting fair treatment

 

 

The TANKYOU code was indeed the compensation we were promised. I asked once again to Ph3lan and got this as a respons:



Laur_Balaur_XD #996 Posted 09 January 2018 - 12:09 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 37107 battles
  • 856
  • [-WBZ-] -WBZ-
  • Member since:
    04-20-2011

View PostAngel_Arrow, on 09 January 2018 - 10:46 AM, said:

 

 

The TANKYOU code was indeed the compensation we were promised. I asked once again to Ph3lan and got this as a respons:

 

Wow, this is really sad and low from you WG.

Next time you give us such a 'compensation' at least give a nice and suggestive name to that code, something like 'F4CKYOU'.....

 

Later edit:

@Ph3lan : Can you confirm the info above? I see you are browsing this topic right now, can you at least give us a response?


Edited by Iulian_ro, 09 January 2018 - 12:12 PM.


SoupFork #997 Posted 09 January 2018 - 12:14 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 12452 battles
  • 413
  • Member since:
    11-07-2017

View PostAngel_Arrow, on 07 January 2018 - 03:17 PM, said:

 

And on top of that the sound problems aren't fixed either. Nobody of WG responds in those threads either - and there are several threads about that issue (sound all of a sudden only on one side of headset/box). It's really getting ridiculous how WG treats its players/customers. 

Probably it's easier to forget about it in the hope that also the community will forget about it. ;)

 

Hi, if the sound drops during game, no need to restart client. Go into settings > Sound and change the mode from 7.1 to laptop or headphones or whatever is different from your current settings. Apply. then go into settings again and change it back to your original choice, sound will work again now.

Love_Thy_Arty #998 Posted 09 January 2018 - 02:02 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 90528 battles
  • 190
  • Member since:
    04-21-2013

Okay, this sucks big time. Just another huge PR failure for WG, which doesn't really surprise me. After so many problems they comp us with that? *facepalm*

 

Maybe I should contact publishers of dictionaries and thesauruses as they have defined "gift" wrongly. From now on gift = compensation. :-P

 

 



Kandly #999 Posted 09 January 2018 - 03:15 PM

    Player

  • Player
  • 1020 battles
  • 808
  • Member since:
    08-23-2016

Hi guys, I'm sorry to hear you're still having issues with this. Can you please post some more details in this topic and explain the issue you're currently experiencing? Is it the clan chat? Someone said something regarding the missions as well, but please try to be specific and tell me what doesn't work for you, as we need to forward this info and we cannot if we don't have it.



Dexatroph #1000 Posted 09 January 2018 - 03:21 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 48469 battles
  • 3,816
  • Member since:
    02-09-2013

Hi Kandly,

 

from time to time my contact list is gone and when this happen also chats doesnt work anymore. To me it looks like the chat & contact list is an own service what fails from time to time. 

 

And this problems was never fixed, its just didnt happen that regular and often than the first time.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users