[edited]this!

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Alex_Stoia #1 Posted 30 October 2017 - 07:34 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8184 battles
Boys, I have a little problem .. I accidentally shot in a player who came in front of me and I was penalized for 4 hours because of that .. do you pray something with this update that is commonplace .. I'm still so, I do not like to be penalized for players who have no idea of this game! I did not intend to shoot at him, but he got in front of me exactly at that moment. I'm convinced that your life happened at least once, so I'm sure you'll understand why I was angry that I was penalized for nothing!

Isharial #2 Posted 30 October 2017 - 07:35 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 19700 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostAlex_Stoia, on 30 October 2017 - 07:34 PM, said:

Boys, I have a little problem .. I accidentally shot in a player who came in front of me and I was penalized for 4 hours because of that .. do you pray something with this update that is commonplace .. I'm still so, I do not like to be penalized for players who have no idea of this game! I did not intend to shoot at him, but he got in front of me exactly at that moment. I'm convinced that your life happened at least once, so I'm sure you'll understand why I was angry that I was penalized for nothing!

replay or it never happened....

you don't get banned for 4 hours with 1 single shot.. so you either do it very often (and therefore are not "Penalized for nothing" and got what you deserved) or your lying, and shot them more than once (and also got what you deserved)

Spurtung #3 Posted 30 October 2017 - 07:40 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 63618 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
My money's on "I thought team damage was disabled in Halloween mode so I popped Stein's secondary on an ally for fun".

Alex_Stoia #4 Posted 30 October 2017 - 07:40 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8184 battles
I have not done that many times ... just what I got into the game and I played only one match, not even the whole one! I'm not lying, once I shoot and repeat, it was not intentional! I'm still so

cragarion #5 Posted 30 October 2017 - 07:41 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 43977 battles

View PostAlex_Stoia, on 30 October 2017 - 07:34 PM, said:

[edited].

You do not get banned for shooting someone once,

unless it was in the starting area at start of battle, in which case you should not have been shooting,

the only way you would have been banned for shooting someone once is if you frequently shoot team mates as it's accumulative.

Strappster #6 Posted 30 October 2017 - 07:43 PM

General

• Player
  • 23913 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostAlex_Stoia, on 30 October 2017 - 06:34 PM, said:

... I do not like to be penalized for players who have no idea of this game!

Irony.

Tidal_Force #7 Posted 30 October 2017 - 07:44 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 16192 battles
  • [-MM] -MM
There even are 4h TK bans? I wasn't aware of that. Anyone knows when those got introduced? Last time I was... experimenting with TK system, it was 1hour and then straight up to 1 day.

Isharial #8 Posted 30 October 2017 - 07:44 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 19700 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostAlex_Stoia, on 30 October 2017 - 07:40 PM, said:

I have not done that many times ... just what I got into the game and I played only one match, not even the whole one! I'm not lying, once I shoot and repeat, it was not intentional! I'm still so

replay or it didn't happen....

seriously. we mean it.. we cant see your screen..

from the way you type and the amount of people "claiming" the same, for all we know you sit behind the base spawn within 50m of the arty and shoot your own team "for phun"

a 4 hour ban, means you've done it and been caught before.. so no one will have sympathy for you...

View PostStrappster, on 30 October 2017 - 07:43 PM, said:

Irony.

:trollface:

Erwin_Von_Braun #9 Posted 30 October 2017 - 07:44 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 38254 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostIsharial, on 30 October 2017 - 06:35 PM, said:

replay or it never happened....

you don't get banned for 4 hours with 1 single shot.. so you either do it very often (and therefore are not "Penalized for nothing" and got what you deserved) or your lying, and shot them more than once (and also got what you deserved)

As Isharial says, replay.......

Alex_Stoia #10 Posted 30 October 2017 - 07:49 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8184 battles
I repeat, I did not shoot intentionally and did not fire many times, it happened only once and that was mistaken! 2 minutes I started playing the round after I was penalized directly! I am not a child, I do not have 12 years to shoot in my team .. seriously play .. :| 

cragarion #11 Posted 30 October 2017 - 07:52 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 43977 battles

View PostAlex_Stoia, on 30 October 2017 - 07:49 PM, said:

I repeat, I did not shoot intentionally and did not fire many times, it happened only once and that was mistaken! 2 minutes I started playing the round after I was penalized directly! I am not a child, I do not have 12 years to shoot in my team .. seriously play .. :| 

Then show us the replay !.

You can upload  your replays here http://wotreplays.eu/ for free

Kooallu #12 Posted 30 October 2017 - 08:14 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 42063 battles
next thing OP says is "im sorry i cant give you replay because i have not enablet them from options"

Alex_Stoia #13 Posted 30 October 2017 - 08:15 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8184 battles
I do not know how to do this ... well, it does not matter anymore!
  I want to play quietly and not be penalized for stuff like that! now seriously, this update with the penalty of the players is silly in a way! there are still players who intentionally shoot and totally agree with their penalty, but they are also shooting without intent, as I did tonight .. even was without intent. And it's normal that this thing upset me, I wanted to play and I calm and BOM wake me up that I'm penalized because of a player who puts in front of me when I shoot! this game is not done for all and I've seen this for a long time, but that's it! we can do it! thank you for understanding"

Enforcer1975 #14 Posted 30 October 2017 - 08:22 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 20760 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostAlex_Stoia, on 30 October 2017 - 07:49 PM, said:

It doesn't really matter if you hit your teammates unintentionally. If you hit them often enough which you seem to have done a lot the last few games the automated system will trigger and remove you from the game. So you either have to be more careful or stop shooting your teammates.

Isharial #15 Posted 30 October 2017 - 08:25 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 19700 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostAlex_Stoia, on 30 October 2017 - 08:15 PM, said:

I want to play quietly and not be penalized for stuff like that! now seriously, this update with the penalty of the players is silly in a way! there are still players who intentionally shoot and totally agree with their penalty, but they are also shooting without intent, as I did tonight .. even was without intent. And it's normal that this thing upset me, I wanted to play and I calm and BOM wake me up that I'm penalized because of a player who puts in front of me when I shoot! this game is not done for all and I've seen this for a long time, but that's it! we can do it! thank you for understanding"

so... what does this even mean? that everyone should cater to your whim? that your actions are somehow the only thing the team should care about?

those people you shot were trying to play too.. but you don't seem to care about that and appear to be blaming them for everything? please try to have some self awareness :amazed:  your the one firing at them, not them firing at you....

"without intent"? you cant pull that card, you do it far too often because you got banned for it... people who do it "without intent" don't get banned because they don't shoot their allies in the first place

"I'm penalized because of a player who puts in front of me when I shoot" lol... best part.. this just screams mimimi.... entitled much? :facepalm: this just makes OP look like a spoiled idiot with nothing better than to troll...

OP are you a troll? because your certainly coming across as one now

Jigabachi #16 Posted 30 October 2017 - 08:31 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17923 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
1. YOU have to watch your surroundings when shooting your gun. YOU pull the trigger, so YOU are to blame.
2. You don't get banned for one single shot at a teammate.

250swb #17 Posted 30 October 2017 - 08:42 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 22605 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostAlex_Stoia, on 30 October 2017 - 08:15 PM, said:

To get a 4 hour ban you must do a lot of 'shooting without intent', so think about that, all the other times you have shot other players recently.

Many people have accidents and shoot a team player, but the damage they do to the enemy under normal game circumstances counters any accidental damage and those accidents are overlooked in the automated system. So I would suggest your 4 hour ban represents regular shooting of teammates and also not doing much damage to the enemy, so you really need to wake up and stop kidding yourself it is somebody else's fault.

japtank #18 Posted 30 October 2017 - 08:47 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 27619 battles

You should be banned for a week, seriously, I'm fed up with dorks shooting allies for no reason all the time.

You NEVER get banned for shooting someone accidentaly, so on top of being a bad sport, you're a liar.

Get lost.

Dundato #19 Posted 30 October 2017 - 08:52 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 26302 battles

you dont get banned for 4 hours on a first offence you must be a regular team damager, plus never heard heard of a 4 hour ban, you telling porkies and we dont understand

Alex_Stoia #20 Posted 30 October 2017 - 08:55 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8184 battles

View Postjaptank, on 30 October 2017 - 08:47 PM, said:

You should be banned for a week, seriously, I'm fed up with dorks shooting allies for no reason all the time.

You NEVER get banned for shooting someone accidentaly, so on top of being a bad sport, you're a liar.

Get lost.

my friend, watch out for the language, please, that I did not offend anyone .. a week? why, that's what you say? Yeah sure..
what part of "I did not shoot intentionally do not understand?" what am I guilty of having been in front of me? I'll tell you what. NONE! Anyone can happen!
you say you can not accidentally shoot? means you have no idea about this game, excuse me for telling you .. anybody has been trying to shoot in someone without intent ... so before you make me a liar, make sure you know how it happened!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users