Jump to content


This Has to be one of the WORST RNG Games Ever

RNG Feelsbadman NerfRNG

  • Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Shadowiko #1 Posted 30 October 2017 - 08:21 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 21452 battles
  • 92
  • [TFUK] TFUK
  • Member since:
    06-21-2015

Aight guys - I have played c.14k games and this has to be the worst RNG match I ever had.

 

Needless to say I abandoned the freaking game in the end.

 

NERFRNG! FEELSBADMAN! :(:(

 

http://wotreplays.eu...tall_skorpion_g


Edited by Shadowiko, 30 October 2017 - 08:23 PM.


M62B #2 Posted 30 October 2017 - 08:41 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Beta Tester
  • 40202 battles
  • 57
  • Member since:
    01-06-2011
The first 2 shots the server crosshair was on line with cliff so dropped short i got to shot six and not once did the bloom get to a reasonable size before you shot i was always told when i started wait till the bloom is smallest and 1 second more then fire yours were not doing that.

Dundato #3 Posted 30 October 2017 - 09:08 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 26302 battles
  • 715
  • Member since:
    06-09-2012
looks normal to me

Shadowiko #4 Posted 30 October 2017 - 10:19 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 21452 battles
  • 92
  • [TFUK] TFUK
  • Member since:
    06-21-2015

View PostDundato, on 30 October 2017 - 09:08 PM, said:

looks normal to me

 

K - perfectly normal - happens every day

samolikvidator #5 Posted 30 October 2017 - 10:25 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 17380 battles
  • 180
  • Member since:
    02-11-2013

This game become worst i ever played.

I come back today after few month of not playing.

I played 5-6 games.

There is no point what tank you drive everybody pen everybody.

No point of making armor or arp of shells.

Just make visualy different tanks with no armor and mo arp and let them drivd and shoot.

I cant belive money i spend on this game when i look playstile now.



Balc0ra #6 Posted 30 October 2017 - 10:40 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 66252 battles
  • 16,236
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View Postsamolikvidator, on 30 October 2017 - 10:25 PM, said:

This game become worst i ever played.

I come back today after few month of not playing.

I played 5-6 games.

There is no point what tank you drive everybody pen everybody.

No point of making armor or arp of shells.

Just make visualy different tanks with no armor and mo arp and let them drivd and shoot.

I cant belive money i spend on this game when i look playstile now.

 

Mkay bye.

NoPoet406 #7 Posted 30 October 2017 - 11:10 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 2440 battles
  • 502
  • [USAW] USAW
  • Member since:
    07-01-2016
Sorry to not add to the discussion but Balc0ra, your signature wins the forum.

Eleiyas236 #8 Posted 31 October 2017 - 12:51 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 2407 battles
  • 45
  • Member since:
    10-09-2016

View PostNoPoet406, on 30 October 2017 - 11:10 PM, said:

Sorry to not add to the discussion but Balc0ra, your signature wins the forum.

 

+1 for Major Assman... omg that gave me a giggle x)

wEight_Tanker #9 Posted 31 October 2017 - 01:29 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 7538 battles
  • 459
  • [VI90M] VI90M
  • Member since:
    11-13-2016

 

Check this out, RNG was on my side, I had a fricking stun and injured gunner and hit those guys even though the aiming circle was expanded!


Edited by wEight_Tanker, 31 October 2017 - 01:30 AM.


BKatt #10 Posted 31 October 2017 - 02:27 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 32863 battles
  • 464
  • [ORIGN] ORIGN
  • Member since:
    04-28-2013

View Postsamolikvidator, on 30 October 2017 - 09:25 PM, said:

This game become worst i ever played.

I come back today after few month of not playing.

I played 5-6 games.

There is no point what tank you drive everybody pen everybody.

No point of making armor or arp of shells.

Just make visualy different tanks with no armor and mo arp and let them drivd and shoot.

I cant belive money i spend on this game when i look playstile now.

 

Nooo, don't leave us random guy!!!



Griesgram_der_Grobe #11 Posted 31 October 2017 - 02:42 AM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 17339 battles
  • 2,073
  • [HCD] HCD
  • Member since:
    11-18-2010

could someone summarize the replay or should I guess: AP loaded Skorpion G fails shot after shot?

this tank is rubbish if played like a TD...oh wait...isn´t it a TD? with somewhat good gunstats on paper?

I did not have a single good game in this crapcar so far - every 122mm biased-stronkgun is more accurate when fired on the move...hell, even me KV-2 can snipe better than that excuse of a TD....



Homer_J #12 Posted 31 October 2017 - 04:38 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 28692 battles
  • 29,991
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostGriesgram_der_Grobe, on 31 October 2017 - 01:42 AM, said:

could someone summarize the replay 

 

View PostM62B, on 30 October 2017 - 07:41 PM, said:

The first 2 shots the server crosshair was on line with cliff so dropped short i got to shot six and not once did the bloom get to a reasonable size before you shot i was always told when i started wait till the bloom is smallest and 1 second more then fire yours were not doing that.

 



Dragonlordcv #13 Posted 31 October 2017 - 02:19 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 23980 battles
  • 861
  • Member since:
    03-10-2012
If you are a paying customer is good that you leave if not who cares....

Edited by Dragonlordcv, 31 October 2017 - 02:20 PM.


EnglishBob_ #14 Posted 31 October 2017 - 02:26 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 478 battles
  • 99
  • Member since:
    04-27-2017
worse game ever*

Shadowiko #15 Posted 31 October 2017 - 02:30 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 21452 battles
  • 92
  • [TFUK] TFUK
  • Member since:
    06-21-2015

View PostHomer_J, on 31 October 2017 - 04:38 AM, said:

 

View PostGriesgram_der_Grobe, on 31 October 2017 - 01:42 AM, said:

could someone summarize the replay 

 

View PostM62B, on 30 October 2017 - 07:41 PM, said:

The first 2 shots the server crosshair was on line with cliff so dropped short i got to shot six and not once did the bloom get to a reasonable size before you shot i was always told when i started wait till the bloom is smallest and 1 second more then fire yours were not doing that.

 

Gotta love "experts" not appreciating RNG BS in this game.

 

My reticle was fully aimed most of the time waiting for tank to peak - your comment is invalid.


Edited by Shadowiko, 31 October 2017 - 02:34 PM.


Shadowiko #16 Posted 31 October 2017 - 02:35 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 21452 battles
  • 92
  • [TFUK] TFUK
  • Member since:
    06-21-2015

View PostEnglishBob_, on 31 October 2017 - 02:26 PM, said:

worse game ever*

 

Thanks - very relevant comment <3

EnglishBob_ #17 Posted 31 October 2017 - 02:43 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 478 battles
  • 99
  • Member since:
    04-27-2017
I am here to help ..   :honoring:

samolikvidator #18 Posted 04 November 2017 - 05:53 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 17380 battles
  • 180
  • Member since:
    02-11-2013

View PostBKatt, on 31 October 2017 - 01:27 AM, said:

 

Nooo, don't leave us random guy!!!

 

and you are?you think you are some kind of special?

You are random just like all here.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users