Jump to content


Team kill / damage , aggressive players

team kill team damage

  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

AnduVlad #1 Posted 30 October 2017 - 09:59 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 40093 battles
  • 15
  • Member since:
    07-03-2011
increasingly more aggressive players in this game,  It takes increasing sentences, just 1 hour ban is not enough ,and it really is in need of a safe shoot system There are mods that contain this system but not everyone uses, so it is possible, you just have to be introduced
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


JuicyProduction #2 Posted 30 October 2017 - 10:13 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 27140 battles
  • 274
  • [OMNI] OMNI
  • Member since:
    11-10-2013
Nope. Arty not looking at the right flank, skorpion ramming into the side of me when trying to 3 mark the foch 155 and making me miss 3 shells which could have also changed the outcome of the game.  It is satisfying to punish moronic apes. 

Edited by JuicyProduction, 30 October 2017 - 10:13 PM.


HugSeal #3 Posted 30 October 2017 - 10:18 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 22717 battles
  • 1,955
  • [SWEC] SWEC
  • Member since:
    05-10-2012

It's not just a 1 hour ban. 1 hour is fo rhte first offence. So if people onyl get 1 hour ban that tells us people ctually learn from it and if that is the case the system works.

 

Repeated bans bring more severe punishments.



_snowfIake__ #4 Posted 30 October 2017 - 10:20 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 26477 battles
  • 614
  • Member since:
    08-16-2012
Is it snowing in here?

japtank #5 Posted 30 October 2017 - 10:22 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 27611 battles
  • 1,046
  • Member since:
    04-20-2012

Might be a coincidence, but the amount of friendly fire has been staggering today.

A dude wants to shove you out the way, you don't budge: they shoot you.

Another one pushes you at the start trying to go through your tank: they shoot you.

 

I haven had a guy yesterday blocking my E3 while I had my hands out of the keyboard sipping my coffee, driving in a straight line from the start (and God knows how straight and long lines are in an E3).

 

You can freely shoot allies twice, they all know that (most of the offenders are seasoned players with decent stats) and abuse the system.

Friendly fire should be disabled, this is an arcade game anyway, it doesn't add anything to the game and is a half baked solution: either you can freely kill anyone you want or you can't damage any ally, but in between makes no sense.



Isharial #6 Posted 31 October 2017 - 12:29 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 18348 battles
  • 2,130
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-19-2015

View Postjaptank, on 30 October 2017 - 10:22 PM, said:

Might be a coincidence, but the amount of friendly fire has been staggering today.

A dude wants to shove you out the way, you don't budge: they shoot you.

Another one pushes you at the start trying to go through your tank: they shoot you.

 

I haven had a guy yesterday blocking my E3 while I had my hands out of the keyboard sipping my coffee, driving in a straight line from the start (and God knows how straight and long lines are in an E3).

 

You can freely shoot allies twice, they all know that (most of the offenders are seasoned players with decent stats) and abuse the system.

Friendly fire should be disabled, this is an arcade game anyway, it doesn't add anything to the game and is a half baked solution: either you can freely kill anyone you want or you can't damage any ally, but in between makes no sense.

 

disabling friendly fire would allow the griefers to grief you even harder... you cant track them in the enemy crosshairs to get rid of them, or run away

you wouldn't be able to kill them on low health or anything..


 

you'll just be stuck with these 3 idiots around you blocking you from doing anything and be completely unable to do anything at all... they can do that now, but not easily if they end up damaging you or on top of you.. they wont have that issue..


 

then you'll have the 3 enemy tanks that do so, so their arty can bombard you easily and wont be able to hide again...


 

the cons out weigh the benefits

 



Eleiyas236 #7 Posted 31 October 2017 - 12:47 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 2040 battles
  • 44
  • Member since:
    10-09-2016

Definitely true @OP.

 

This halloween event and the stupid "kill x enemies" or "get the last hit on the leviathan" do not help in the slightest either as it completely disregards any teamplay and team-spirit and forces everyone to go on a "every man for himself" rampage.

 

Had a guy today who deliberately whacked into me every time I was about to shoot and he ended up getting me killed by pushing me out of cover into the open. 

 

Also had a guy yesterday, who had the little "1" badge on his name (so I guess he had a good rank), who was, to begin with, shielding me from being shot by enemies with his T95 and I was thinking "wow what a cool guy" until I, and I quote in his words "stole my frag you dumb ********" and then proceeded to deliberately shoot me in my rear for a total of 700 damage, essentially blowing me up and TK'ing me. 

 

 

All I do for people like that is call them out in chat as deliberate TK'ers; I don't flame them or anything as that's usually what they're after; I just say "guys please report X because he TK'ed me", then said player starts to flame and rage at me, which then sometimes encourages and gives proof to the other team mates to report them, and then I too report them and head back to garage.

 

That is all you can do really. Report them yourself and try and encourage your teammates to do the same. 

 

Hopefully we get some justice for their toxicity. 



Xandania #8 Posted 31 October 2017 - 01:35 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 34351 battles
  • 707
  • [-DGN-] -DGN-
  • Member since:
    05-16-2013

View PostEleiyas236, on 30 October 2017 - 11:47 PM, said:

Also had a guy yesterday, who had the little "1" badge on his name (so I guess he had a good rank), who was, to begin with, shielding me from being shot by enemies with his T95 and I was thinking "wow what a cool guy" until I, and I quote in his words "stole my frag you dumb ********" and then proceeded to deliberately shoot me in my rear for a total of 700 damage, essentially blowing me up and TK'ing me. 

 

That just means he got one or the other of the personal missions done. Somehow the amount of players parading they got the StugIV is amazing.



a__m_nightmare4you #9 Posted 14 February 2018 - 05:36 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 30423 battles
  • 15
  • [B-J-P] B-J-P
  • Member since:
    09-15-2011
I don't know why, how but this is just absolutely not normal anymore ppl in almost every battle shot at me. Today again and i dont play tier 12345. Report system maybe work but i think that team kills need to get ban 7 days automatically after they shot in one battle more then two times at teammates. 

Shivva #10 Posted 14 February 2018 - 05:46 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 29175 battles
  • 1,909
  • [J_A_G] J_A_G
  • Member since:
    05-20-2012

View PostJuicyProduction, on 30 October 2017 - 09:13 PM, said:

Nope. Arty not looking at the right flank, skorpion ramming into the side of me when trying to 3 mark the foch 155 and making me miss 3 shells which could have also changed the outcome of the game.  It is satisfying to punish moronic apes. 

 

Is that what the Skorpion said to you after he rammed you?

m1x_angelico #11 Posted 14 February 2018 - 07:17 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 21570 battles
  • 678
  • [-VETO] -VETO
  • Member since:
    01-04-2015

View Postjaptank, on 30 October 2017 - 10:22 PM, said:

You can freely shoot allies twice, they all know that (most of the offenders are seasoned players with decent stats) and abuse the system.

 

That is the point.

 

Moreover, the more seasoned ones will push you out of the cover, get spotted and then hide behind you (who are unspotted), or track you or re-track you in the key moment when you are spotted so you get killed.

 

WG knows of this. If you submit a replay of the transgression, the won't punish the offender, so in my opinion they don't care. If you are careful, you can indulge in jizzzing all over the player base without any real consequences.



Rod_75 #12 Posted 15 February 2018 - 05:58 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 23871 battles
  • 162
  • [ORKI] ORKI
  • Member since:
    02-03-2012
We need an alternative to punish morons that deserve to be punished.

A tiger 2 come to position itself behind my ninja light. Shots, spotted, enemies shot at him, hit me. This is a tard moron? Yes. Need ti be punished? Yes.
So, I can t shoot him. Or I risk ban for team damage.
Give me an option.

The ugly arlv39 parks close to my 5skill crew Skorpion G and is spotted and shot by 3 arties that almost chew my tank.
This ape deserves a punishment? Yes.
Give me an option.

The teammate follows you, ready to fire to enemies... You shot, and fallback, nope, you can't, that teammate is blocking you, so you get shot, tracked, come Arty fire and a Td  big shot that kills you.
This [edited]deserves a punishment? Yes.
Give me an option.

Self justice isn't allowed.
What is allowed?
Report? Open tickets?
Really?

Give us a system of reputation.
If you do fine someone gives you some +1 (or thumbs or whatever).
If you do bad (team damage, pushing, blocking, spam, bad chat,afk, not...) someone gives you - 1 and so on.

When you reach a negative balance of... Let's say -100 well, you got it, Ban, for being an [edited].
And so on.


Sfinski #13 Posted 15 February 2018 - 06:41 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 29741 battles
  • 2,012
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-
  • Member since:
    09-26-2013

View PostHugSeal, on 30 October 2017 - 11:18 PM, said:

It's not just a 1 hour ban. 1 hour is fo rhte first offence. So if people onyl get 1 hour ban that tells us people ctually learn from it and if that is the case the system works.

 

Repeated bans bring more severe punishments.

 

False. If there's enough space between the bans you only get the 1hr ones. 





Also tagged with team kill, team damage

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users