cheaters

• Please log in to reply
211 replies to this topic

Jafostepah #1 Posted 31 October 2017 - 02:41 AM

Private

• Player
  • 29961 battles
  • [_KAR_] _KAR_

Hello, it is my first topic here, and for a good reason.

I'm TIRED of see so much weird things going on game: get 3 ammo racks in a row, in 3 shots from a bat-chat 25t, do bounces when the shot hits the lower plate when i'm at front of the enemy tank, get spotted while passive scouting from a guy more than 400 meters from me, etc. etc. etc.

My point is, WHY THE HELL War Gaming don't put an anti-cheat on this game?

Is wargaming primitive enought to know that are always cheaters on every game?

I still don't get, is it profit for war gaming have cheaters on game? 

My question is straight to war gaming, i just wanna know, i'm not paying for a game where admins ignore me.

anonym_PpP4LbWJQhlp #2 Posted 31 October 2017 - 02:42 AM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles
the reason I have sub 60% wr is because of cheaters :<

Spurtung #3 Posted 31 October 2017 - 02:49 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 64848 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

:facepalm:

I apologize for my fellow countryman.

K_A #4 Posted 31 October 2017 - 02:53 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 13643 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Have you considered that the reason you're being ignored is because you're spewing the same old ignorant bs about cheats and hacks that aren't possible in wot as all the thousands *Edited before you?

The game has probably the best anti-cheat possible in any online game, it's all server-side. That means you can't cheat with pen or damage, you can't cheat with speed, you can't cheat with view range or spotting, you can't cheat with eliminating rng from aiming or module damage, you just can't. Every time your client does something the server goes through the rule book and determines if it's allowed or not, and if it isn't it goes "Nope, that's not allowed! I'll tell you what really happened."

Edited by Nohe21, 31 October 2017 - 10:14 AM.
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.

Jafostepah #5 Posted 31 October 2017 - 03:06 AM

Private

• Player
  • 29961 battles
  • [_KAR_] _KAR_

K_A maybe *Edited, that never got ammorack 3 in 3 shots in a row from same player, never got spotted in a bush without firing from a player 400+  away from you, and maybe you *Edited to know that exists mods for this game that are cheats, like «tundra mod» where are no bushes for the one who uses it, so it can spot way more easily enemy players.

this crap as to end, game needs an anti-cheat.

Edited by Nohe21, 31 October 2017 - 10:16 AM.

K_A #6 Posted 31 October 2017 - 03:11 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 13643 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostJafostepah, on 31 October 2017 - 02:06 AM, said:

K_A maybe *Edited, that never got ammorack 3 in 3 shots in a row from same player, never got spotted in a bush without firing from a player 400+  away from you, and maybe you *Editedto know that exists mods for this game that are cheats, like «tundra mod» where are no bushes for the one who uses it, so it can spot way more easily enemy players.

Lol you just proved my point :child: Tundra mod only removes the bushes from the client of the mod user, but the server knows the bushes are still there for real, and they still have camo values for real. All you're doing by using a tundra mod is making it harder for yourself to know when you're hiding in a bush and when you're not :D

Edited by Nohe21, 31 October 2017 - 10:16 AM.

Jafostepah #7 Posted 31 October 2017 - 03:17 AM

Private

• Player
  • 29961 battles
  • [_KAR_] _KAR_

Any player that plays often this game, knows where are the special bushes.

And it is very weird a player always in denial for the use of cheat, just saying.

ExclamationMark #8 Posted 31 October 2017 - 03:28 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 16775 battles

EVERYONE THATS BETTER THAN ME IS A CHEATER

EVERYONE THATS WORSE THAN ME IS A BOT

Strappster #9 Posted 31 October 2017 - 03:53 AM

General

• Player
  • 24915 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostJafostepah, on 31 October 2017 - 02:17 AM, said:

Any player that plays often this game, knows where are the special bushes.

And it is very weird a player always in denial for the use of cheat, just saying.

*Edited

Edited by Nohe21, 31 October 2017 - 10:18 AM.
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to non-constructive content.

Balc0ra #10 Posted 31 October 2017 - 04:54 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 66629 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostJafostepah, on 31 October 2017 - 03:06 AM, said:

K_A maybe *Edited, that never got ammorack 3 in 3 shots in a row from same player, never got spotted in a bush without firing from a player 400+  away from you, and maybe you *Editedto know that exists mods for this game that are cheats, like «tundra mod» where are no bushes for the one who uses it, so it can spot way more easily enemy players.

*Sigh* In the case of you, it's more on the lack of understanding basic game mechanics more so then cheaters. If you want to whine about cheaters. At least take 5 min to know what "cheats" can and can't do *Edited As you clearly don't know how this game works, or how spotting is calculated, or what info your client gets or don't get from the server to prevent your cheats from working like you say. 

Tundra mod only removes the bush on his client, nothing more, nothing less. Spotting is still done server side. He can't change the way spotting works simply by "removing" a bush on his client. The bush is still there on your client, as it is on the server. It still blocks his line of sight, it still increases your camo value. It just makes it easier for him to see past it WHEN you are spotted. That's it. If you got spotted, either you fired and dropped your camo, or you got spotted by someone else that's closer you can't see. Nor can any mod bounce shots of you. That's either a 70 degree auto bounce, or your pen rolled to low. As again, it's the server that calculates your pen value and decides if you bounce or not. Not the "cheat" he has installed. As again, he can't alter any info going back. Server decides when you fire if you pen or not. Server then simply sends the damage roll info to your target and that's it.

And ammo rack damage? There are indeed aim mods, but those mods can only aim for you, as the server decides the rest. Each gun has 2 sets of damage values. Main damage and module damage. And some guns have more module damage then you have ammo rack health. So they can even take it out in one hit. But even if they hit it, sever still only gives them a 27% chance to do damage to it. So even with all the WOT mods in the world, it's still not a sure thing to damage any module at any time. It's more RNG then anything. Then again, do you know how big the ammo rack module is on all your tanks? It's not the same size, nor is it small on most tanks. There is a reason we call some tanks "wandering ammo racks". IS-3 is one of them, as it's more or less his entire side.

Edited by Nohe21, 31 October 2017 - 10:20 AM.
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to non-constructive content.

RamRaid90 #11 Posted 31 October 2017 - 04:59 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 22148 battles
  • [D0NG] D0NG
*Edited

Edited by Nohe21, 31 October 2017 - 10:21 AM.
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to non-constructive content (Image).

Sfinski #12 Posted 31 October 2017 - 06:16 AM

Major

• Player
  • 32016 battles
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-
Got artied in an E4 and 3/5 crew members died. Don't hear me claiming that is a cheat. It's rng, like your ammoracks. 

thestaggy #13 Posted 31 October 2017 - 06:25 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 15074 battles

Block Quote

get spotted while passive scouting from a guy more than 400 meters from me

No cheats. There was an enemy scout spotting you. Happens to me every now and then when I try scouting. A better scout shows up and my 6th sense goes off while I can't see anyone.

Consett_Steel #14 Posted 31 October 2017 - 08:01 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 17573 battles

View PostJafostepah, on 31 October 2017 - 02:06 AM, said:

Maybe a replay or two to illustrate your points would settle the matter?

Phobos4321 #15 Posted 31 October 2017 - 08:01 AM

General

• Player
  • 43226 battles

oh so there are new cheats around ?

besides the aimbots there are now

ignore accuracy of guns

ignore rng

ignore saving throws of modules

almong with

improve my armor

remove all camo values from enemies

and because of these  new but impossible cheats  (you missed speedhack, reload hack, damage hack, god mode, invisibilty, flying...) we should get retarded and not working system like gameguard or punkbuster ? they wouldnt stop any cheat  but at least every 5th player could have rather big issues with them   and perhaps every 10th being completly unable to play the game anymore and that not because he would be cheating but because of technical issues

NUKLEAR_SLUG #16 Posted 31 October 2017 - 08:11 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 29918 battles
WG could install anti-cheat software and people would still claim they were the victims of hackers. Bads will be bads.

Jigabachi #17 Posted 31 October 2017 - 08:13 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17946 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Yes, there are cheatmods in this game.
No, you don't have any clue what you are talking about and just trying to find excuses for not being a unicum.

Can you show us the replays of those matches? No, you can't? So you didn't even watch the replays before you jumped to your ignorant conclusions? What a surprise.

Edit: And since you most definitely still won't believe us, I'll tell you why you have no idea what you are talking about: 

The mod that removes the bushes and trees just removes the visible part of the bushes. The data that alters your camo is still there. And that only happens on YOUR client. That mod won't have any impact on spotting, it will just make it easier to aim at targets behind foliage.

The nonsense you wrote would require hacking the WG servers.

Edited by Jigabachi, 31 October 2017 - 08:36 AM.

Bora_BOOM #18 Posted 31 October 2017 - 09:03 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 23171 battles
  • [D0NG] D0NG

OP... You asked for it yourself with choosing THAT as your first post. So yeah...

What you can do now is:

1. Continue the way you have started and enjoy the Forum retaliation on your ignorance. I don’t suggest this choice, I assure you that you cant win.

2. Admit your mistake and ask for explanation and get some knowledge here, you would be surprised how much help you can get.

:honoring:

Edited by Bora_BOOM, 31 October 2017 - 09:05 AM.

Eaglax #19 Posted 31 October 2017 - 09:07 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 18992 battles

View PostJafostepah, on 31 October 2017 - 03:41 AM, said:

My question is straight to war gaming, i just wanna know, i'm not paying for a game where admins ignore me.

you will save a lot of money then :)

tajj7 #20 Posted 31 October 2017 - 09:13 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 25575 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostJafostepah, on 31 October 2017 - 01:41 AM, said:

Hello, it is my first topic here, and for a good reason.

I'm TIRED of see so much weird things going on game: get 3 ammo racks in a row, in 3 shots from a bat-chat 25t, do bounces when the shot hits the lower plate when i'm at front of the enemy tank, get spotted while passive scouting from a guy more than 400 meters from me, etc. etc. etc.

My point is, WHY THE HELL War Gaming don't put an anti-cheat on this game?

Is wargaming primitive enought to know that are always cheaters on every game?

I still don't get, is it profit for war gaming have cheaters on game? 

3 ammo racks in a row from 3 shots would mean you got hit, it damaged your ammo rack, you instantly repaired it before the Bat Chat fired again (so under 2.73s), then got ammo racked twice more which would have meant your tank was dead as it would have blown up.

Whilst it's theoretically possible, it's highly unlikely, so smells of BS to me.

Of course you won't have a replay. 

This is a classic case of you being ignorant of how the game works, and has nothing to do with cheats, you are just dumb. 

Also tagged with cheaters

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users